Windows 10: moniter recently started to flicker

Discus and support moniter recently started to flicker in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; what trouble shooting steps can I do to resolve monitor flickering problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jmwatt1234, Aug 7, 2019.

1. moniter recently started to flicker

what trouble shooting steps can I do to resolve monitor flickering problem

:)

jmwatt1234, Aug 7, 2019
  2. ChadHunt Win User

Toshiba PC Health Moniter

So, i just recently got toshiba PC health moniter, and it wont launch. Any suggestions?

ChadHunt, Aug 7, 2019
  3. SUI
    Sui Win User
    Screen starts to flicker after logging in for a while

Hello

This is an entirely new issue. My screen starts to flicker after logging in/turning on computer for a while, and/or if I launch an app that uses my Nvidia card (my laptop has Optimus), I'm not exactly sure which of these two causes it. For the first while after a restart, the screen appears fine. The flickering appears on desktop background + internet browser as well, so I'm pretty sure it's not a program compatibility issue. The flickering is not severe (the type that looks like horizontal bars sliding up) but it's an annoyance.

Tried:

• Disabling Windows error reporting + problem reporting service in msconfig
    • Restart computer
    • Resetting Nvidia global settings to default in Nvidia control panel
    • Checking for display drive updates in device manager (all up to date)
    • Checking monitor refresh rate (60Hz, can't be changed)

Laptop I'm using:

• i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz
    • 1900x1080
    • Intel HD 4600 + Nvidia GT750M

Thanks for suggestions.

4. moniter recently started to flicker

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

moniter recently started to flicker

1. moniter recently started to flicker - Similar Threads - moniter recently started

2. After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering: I'm currently in a Windows Insider Preview using an ASUS TUF Gaming A17 FA706II/FX706II. Now, the laptop's monitor is now flickering. Despite contacting customer support and doing the troubleshooting steps, none have worked; screen is still flickering. According to the agent,...
  3. After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering: I'm currently in a Windows Insider Preview using an ASUS TUF Gaming A17 FA706II/FX706II. Now, the laptop's monitor is now flickering. Despite contacting customer support and doing the troubleshooting steps, none have worked; screen is still flickering. According to the agent,...
  4. Moniters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moniters: I am searching for info on how to open 2 tabs on laptop, move one tab to separate screen & 2nd tab remain on desktop screen. I need anwsers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moniters/d7ccabe2-1730-4ef4-998d-a96a39a34e68
  5. Moniters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moniters: I am searching for info on how to open 2 tabs on laptop, move one tab to separate screen & 2nd tab remain on desktop screen. I need anwsers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moniters/d7ccabe2-1730-4ef4-998d-a96a39a34e68
  6. Reliability moniter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reliability moniter: Why whenever i go into the reliability monitor I always see 1-3 red X's, when i click on these X's it tells me that it was a hardware. I ran a memory diagnostic and it said nothing was wrong what is the problem. btw I'm using my pc without my gpu, I'm using a integrated...
  7. viotek moniter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    viotek moniter: Merry Christmas. My Santa hubby got me a gaming computer with viotek curved monitor for Christmas and i cant get the sound audio to work. ive done all updates. updated sound drivers trouble shooting the whole way. im connected via HDMI. i also had to activate my windows,...
  8. Moniter hz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moniter hz: When I try to change my moniter hz from 60 to 240 it says I do not have administrive rights. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moniter-hz/092fadd9-757f-48f5-9035-0d4ab592233d
  9. moniter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    moniter: I have several lines from top to bottom on my moninter , how can I clear them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moniter/3b823fdc-206d-40d2-ba72-3a350b2b6c02
  10. Two moniters

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two moniters: I need my mouse to move left to my monitor, instead of right. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-moniters/69f66b2a-f487-4597-8c6c-dc6d3a5121bb