Windows 10: Monitor 2 automaticly set as main monitor.. How tho change that?

Discus and support Monitor 2 automaticly set as main monitor.. How tho change that? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; If i hit the windows key.. Windows open it on the wrong monitor submitted by /u/Rafael3110 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rafael3110, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Monitor 2 automaticly set as main monitor.. How tho change that?

If i hit the windows key.. Windows open it on the wrong monitor

submitted by /u/Rafael3110
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rafael3110, Jun 5, 2020

2. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Night Light Setting and Third Monitor.

Hi Reagan,

We would like to ask you some questions in order assist you properly:

• Did Night light work previously on all three monitors?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • Are you getting an error message on the third monitor regarding Night light?
    • Is the third monitor being detected by your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

While waiting for your response, we suggest that you try to connect your third monitor to what you are using on the 2 working monitors to see if it is only a loose connection issue.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Monitor 2 automaticly set as main monitor.. How tho change that?

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Monitor 2 automaticly set as main monitor.. How tho change that?

1. Monitor 2 automaticly set as main monitor.. How tho change that? - Similar Threads - Monitor automaticly set

2. How to set my external monitor as the main monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set my external monitor as the main monitor: I have an MSI gaming laptop connected to an external 1440p monitor. The laptop has a 1080p monitor. Some of my games only want to run on the laptop monitor and I end up having to open the lid to get the game to display on the external monitor. When I do this, the game...
  3. How to set my external monitor as the main monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set my external monitor as the main monitor: I have an MSI gaming laptop connected to an external 1440p monitor. The laptop has a 1080p monitor. Some of my games only want to run on the laptop monitor and I end up having to open the lid to get the game to display on the external monitor. When I do this, the game...
  4. How to set my external monitor as the main monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Set external monitor as main

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set external monitor as main: Hello. Every time I open the laptop, I have to manually set the external monitor to be the main one, not wanting to use the laptop one anymore. How can I make Windows remember this setting every time I start it? This is Windows 10 Pro with up-to-date updates....
  6. Set external monitor as main

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set external monitor as main: Hello. Every time I open the laptop, I have to manually set the external monitor to be the main one, not wanting to use the laptop one anymore. How can I make Windows remember this setting every time I start it? This is Windows 10 Pro with up-to-date updates....
  7. 2 monitors, change main

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    2 monitors, change main: I have 2 monitors, I switched them physically a couple days. they are like this in |display| 1 2 this way when I go from 1 to 2 the mouse travels to the right, as opposed to me having to go LEFT to get to the rt monitor. However, I want 2 to be 1 as far as start menu and...
  8. Main monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Main monitor: Every once in a while my main monitor freezes. I have an HP Pavilion Desktop. I have to restart my graphics drivers every time this happens using Win+Ctrl+Shift+B, and although this works, I am looking for a permanent fix, and an explanation to the problem. Looking this...
  9. Setting monitor 2 as monitor 1

Setting monitor 2 as monitor 1: Hello, I've recently got a two monitor setup on my Windows 10. I want to set my main monitor 144hz as monitor 1. Currently it is displayed as monitor 2. Is there a way to switch these monitors? I've set my 144hz monitor as my main display in the display settings....
  10. Wrong Monitor Set as my main

Wrong Monitor Set as my main: Hello, I need help with this problem. I was using two monitors before. (One a Dell and another a Samsung Smart TV) I accidental changed my main monitor to the the samsung. Now when I boot up my PC, I can not open any applications because the resolution is not supported. I can...