Windows 10: Monitor Activity of User/Family Account designated Adult and Standard

Discus and support Monitor Activity of User/Family Account designated Adult and Standard in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Is it possible to monitor the activity of a User Account, I created for a Family member, and to which I designated to have Adult/Standard permissions?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by richsmth2002, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Monitor Activity of User/Family Account designated Adult and Standard

Is it possible to monitor the activity of a User Account, I created for a Family member, and to which I designated to have Adult/Standard permissions? If so, could someone please advise? If there is not an option to monitor activity of this type of User Account; is there a way to invoke parental controls or other measures to ensure havok is not being wrecked on my computer? Thanks is advance!

:)

richsmth2002, Apr 7, 2019

2. How to delete an adult account in the Family Settings.

Hi,

To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• As an adult in the family account, sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Under Your family, click
      Remove
    • Click the child account you want to remove, and click Remove.
    • You will get an email confirmation once the child has been removed from the family.
    Note: If you removed a Child account, it will be tagged as an "Orphaned account" and you will need to attach another "Parent account".

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Changing Adult Account to Child Account

Hi Peter,

To rectify your issue in converting an account from child/teen to an adult, we suggest that you try these steps and see if it helps.

• Press Windows key + I to open Settings.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Click Family and other users on the left pane.
    • Select the adult account and click Change account type.

In addition you may also check this
    Forum article
    to know more details about Family Safety: Frequently Asked Questions.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Monitor Activity of User/Family Account designated Adult and Standard

How to delete an adult account in the Family Settings.

Hi Gail,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let us try the following steps, and check if ti helps.

• Press Windows logo + R keys, enter ms-settings: and then press
      OK. This opens Settings.
    • Click on the Accounts, click on Family & other users on the left side, click/tap on the
      Manage family settings online link.
    • Click on Remove under Adults in
      Your family
    • Click on the adult account you want to remove, and click on Remove.
    Please do not hesitate post for any further query on Windows, we are happy to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Monitor Activity of User/Family Account designated Adult and Standard

1. Monitor Activity of User/Family Account designated Adult and Standard - Similar Threads - Monitor Activity User

2. Family App- Child's Account showing as Adult

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family App- Child's Account showing as Adult: Hello,I'm trying to setup Family. One child 14 already had a MS account in which he set his D.O.B. so he was 26. I had him change his D.O.B. to be correct and now shows him as 14 on his MS account profile page.It still does not show him as a child in Family however. He has...
  3. Family App- Child's Account showing as Adult

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family App- Child's Account showing as Adult: Hello,I'm trying to setup Family. One child 14 already had a MS account in which he set his D.O.B. so he was 26. I had him change his D.O.B. to be correct and now shows him as 14 on his MS account profile page.It still does not show him as a child in Family however. He has...
  4. If I add another adult to a family account, then remove myself will the adult remaining in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I add another adult to a family account, then remove myself will the adult remaining in...: If I add another adult to a family account, then remove myself will the adult remaining in the family take control? Could I then be added to a different family if needed?...
  5. Administer / Standard User Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administer / Standard User Accounts: I want to set up my Microsoft Account with both an Administrator account for making changes and a Standard User account for everyday use. However, I only have one email address. How can I do this? Or must I run as an administrator all the time?...
  6. Microsoft Family - changing adult account to child

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family - changing adult account to child: Hi - eldest child has been using my Microsoft account on his XBox One, I'd now like to be able to manage it as a child account. From reading around, I understand I can: create a new adult account for me; remove my old adult account from the family; add the old account...
  7. Family Account Adult Age

Family Account Adult Age: Hello, I just read a question which stated that anyone over the age of 18 is considered an Adult Account. I am 18 and I have child restrictions on my account. My birthday is set to the correct day/month/year. How can I change my account to an Adult account?...
  8. Blocking adult family account by child?

Blocking adult family account by child?: How come a child's family Microsoft account can block access to pc of its adult's account in windows 10? That's pretty unfair! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocking-adult-family-account-by-child/bb8a4ef4-68b2-434d-a760-ec458fb74c2b
  9. Family linked user account - Standard

Family linked user account - Standard: I 'blocked' my sons' account temporarily. Attempting to bring it back, through Family settings, it shows as 'can sign in', allowed, however, his login option does not appear when trying to switch users. I have rebooted the system as well. I found a suggestion for an mmc...
  10. Accidently changed admin account to standard account and removed 'family and other users'...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accidently changed admin account to standard account and removed 'family and other users'...: Hi, I accidently changed my admin account to a standard account in settings. Due to this I cannot uninstall apps, access chrome, and modify other things in settings. I am very frustrated! Can someone please help me! By the way, 'family and other users' has disappeared from...