Windows 10: Monitor arm question

Discus and support Monitor arm question in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I had a question about compatibility with the following Monitor arm with my two monitors, I see the arm has support for 75x75 and 100x100... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ascendents, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Monitor arm question

Hi everyone, I had a question about compatibility with the following Monitor arm with my two monitors, I see the arm has support for 75x75 and 100x100 which my monitors are that size separately. I have the one ultra wide monitor and wasn't sure if that would clear it with the one arm still.

Monitor Arm -

Amazon.com : VIVO Full Motion Dual Monitor Desk Mount Clamp VESA Stand with Double Center Arm Joint | Fits 13 Screens (STAND-V102D) : Office Products

My Monitors -
    https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-VE278H-1...70_&dpSrc=srch
    -
    https://www.amazon.com/LG-29UM68-P-2...70_&dpSrc=srch

:)

Ascendents, Jul 20, 2018

2. Monitor arm question

Hi everyone, I had a question about compatibility with the following Monitor arm with my two monitors, I see the arm has support for 75x75 and 100x100 which my monitors are that size separately. I have the one ultra wide monitor and wasn't sure if that would clear it with the one arm still.

Monitor Arm -

Amazon.com : VIVO Full Motion Dual Monitor Desk Mount Clamp VESA Stand with Double Center Arm Joint | Fits 13 Screens (STAND-V102D) : Office Products

My Monitors -
    https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-VE278H-1...70_&dpSrc=srch
    -
    https://www.amazon.com/LG-29UM68-P-2...70_&dpSrc=srch

Ascendents, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Chino Win User
    Spire Introduces Ergonomic Single and Dual Monitor Arms

The new Spire monitor arm series are almost a mandatory requirement for an ergonomic and healthy desk arrangement. The Spire monitor arms are made out of strong aluminum which also gives it contemporary looks. Adjustment possibilities are unlimited, besides the standard adjustable in height and depth this arm also provides adjustments by tilting, swiveling and rotating. Affordable and ergonomic, supplied with integrated dual USB port hub and audio ports, good cable management and neat routing for a well-organized and neat desk. Screen mount VESA hole pattern 75 x 75 or 100 x 100 mm or different hole patterns can be obtained with the supplied VESA adapter plates. Desk Installation made simple and fast with the supplied various types table clamp or grommet you are set with 5 minutes. Powered by Innovation and supported by our 2 year warranty service. Ergonomics made affordable by Spire.

Monitor arm question EN1UaLC6rdDXGQxK_thm.jpg

Monitor arm question elRP0Iex2sGy6VVv_thm.jpg

Monitor arm question dhnRlCnjP9P0lJe2_thm.jpg

Monitor arm question F5FAZ7WVAuxUIDoO_thm.jpg

Monitor arm question OAimSGN7qC0xrfOC_thm.jpg

Monitor arm question tBYnYa2yY68XyGfv_thm.jpg

Main Features
    • Durable gas spring monitor arm
    • Counter-balance height adjustment
    • Fast monitor insert function
    • Installation made simple and quick
    • Good cable management and protection
    • Angle-free tilt function USB port and headset plug-in integrated
    • 2 years manufacturer warranty service
    Codename
    • Single monitor arm - Part: SPVM212U-B
    • Dual monitor arm - Part: SPVM224U-B
    MSRP
    Manufacturer suggested retail price
    • SPVM212U-B: (Euro, incl. VAT) € 74,95 (Dollar, incl. VAT) $ 82.95
    • SPVM224U-B: (Euro, incl. VAT) € 119,95 (Dollar, incl. VAT) $ 139.95
    Availability
    Both monitor arm models are now available from Spire Corp in Shenzhen, China. European availability will commence end of May 2018.

Chino, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Monitor arm question

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Monitor arm question

1. Monitor arm question - Similar Threads - Monitor arm question

2. 2nd monitor question...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2nd monitor question...: Hi, tried to make title as descriptive as possible. Bottom line, after setting up LG 34WP65C Monitor on my W11 machine and setting "duplicate displays" my desk top icons, folders etc are all bunched together. The window on display 1 PC is not full and does not fill screen. I...
  3. Multiple monitors question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple monitors question: So I have 3 monitors and a tv connected to the pc. I wonder if there’s a way to say manage all open windows from a tv, with other monitors turned off. I want to be able to access all open windows from every monitor I guess. Like if I’m watching something on a tv I turn my...
  4. Monitor resolution question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor resolution question: Is it possible to change my 1680x1050 monitor to display 1920x1080? I don't want to get a new monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-resolution-question/979b683e-ef52-4f38-83ca-ab45327cae1b
  5. Question about monitors

Question about monitors: Is it possible to use my laptop as a second monitor using a wire? I don't want to use wireless because I don't always have connection. Thanks in advance. Preferably free, but low cost should be fine. submitted by /u/Faramir_1233 [link] [comments]...
  6. Second Monitor question

Second Monitor question: So on my computer, I would like the sound, connection, and other icons located in the bottom right on the taskbar also on my second monitor, I do not know how to google this. Thank you! submitted by /u/DerpyLandFishy [link] [comments]...
  7. Dual Monitor Question

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Monitor Question: I have a dell xps 15 9550 laptop. I have 2 monitors that i connect to, both are 24' and 1920x1200 resolution. One i connect via hdmi to hdmi. The other i connect via usb-c to hdmi. I have dual monitor setup on this. The thing is im not in that place now. Im at my other...
  8. Monitor Specs Questions

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor Specs Questions: I'm thinking of replacing a 1K monitor with 2K and would like whatever advice anybody can provide. 1. Most manufacturers have their own "technology" like Crystalclear, SmartContrast, SmartImage, SplendidPlus Video Intelligence Technology, AQCOLOR, Brightness Intelligence,...
  9. Monitor arm question

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor arm question: Hi everyone, I had a question about compatibility with the following Monitor arm with my two monitors, I see the arm has support for 75x75 and 100x100 which my monitors are that size separately. I have the one ultra wide monitor and wasn't sure if that would clear it with the...
  10. Reliability Monitor Questions

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reliability Monitor Questions: Hi, and thanks for taking the time to look over my question. My question is about the Reliability Monitor. First, I am not showing any entries at all. Not even any blue update notifications, which have been there in the past. Is there any reason these entries are no...