Windows 10: Monitor Black Screen

Discus and support Monitor Black Screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So my game kept crashing and I decided to do a pc reset with windows being downloaded on local files. The reset didn't work and when I start up my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by A_Balo, Aug 20, 2022.

1. A_Balo Win User

Monitor Black Screen

So my game kept crashing and I decided to do a pc reset with windows being downloaded on local files. The reset didn't work and when I start up my pc the logo of the monitor pops up, it shows the loading circle, and then it's just a black screen. I tried to shutting it off and on three times so I could troubleshoot but so far it's still the same. My pc lights up CPU, VGA, and BOOT one by one and then it all turns off. I get to the advanced options of resetting my pc but the command prompt, system restore, or any other options that require my Outlook account doesn't accept the right password. I

:)

A_Balo, Aug 20, 2022

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Aug 20, 2022
  3. Windows 10 black screen on some monitors

Hi Sean,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

There can be many reasons for this issue. The main causes observed are:

• Problems with the driver for your display adapter;

• The video output is being sent to an unexpected port;

I would suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps given in the help article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Aug 20, 2022
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Monitor Black Screen

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 20, 2022
Thema:

Monitor Black Screen

1. Monitor Black Screen - Similar Threads - Monitor Black Screen

2. Black monitor screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black monitor screen: My computer randomly just turns black. Its still on and whenever I’m listening to music I can still hear it. Whenever I’m playing games with my friends they say I don’t disconnect. Its just my monitor that turns black. This happens for about 5-10 minutes and then it returns...
  3. Black monitor screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black monitor screen: My computer randomly just turns black. Its still on and whenever I’m listening to music I can still hear it. Whenever I’m playing games with my friends they say I don’t disconnect. Its just my monitor that turns black. This happens for about 5-10 minutes and then it returns...
  4. Monitor Black Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor Black Screen: So my game kept crashing and I decided to do a pc reset with windows being downloaded on local files. The reset didn't work and when I start up my pc the logo of the monitor pops up, it shows the loading circle, and then it's just a black screen. I tried to shutting it off...
  5. Monitor Black Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor Black Screen: So my game kept crashing and I decided to do a pc reset with windows being downloaded on local files. The reset didn't work and when I start up my pc the logo of the monitor pops up, it shows the loading circle, and then it's just a black screen. I tried to shutting it off...
  6. Monitor Showing Black Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor Showing Black Screen: Hello, I recently updated to windows 10 from windows 7. I used a monitor just fine on windows 7, but I only get a black screen on windows 10. I know what you're thinking, but I've updated all my drivers and tested all my cables and the monitor. They all work separately, but...
  7. Black monitor screen at Startup

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Black monitor screen at Startup: How do I troubleshoot a black monitor screen at startup? 164669
  8. Monitor black screen flashes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor black screen flashes: hi, about 1.5 months ago I finally ditched my iMac and decided to buy a PC. Having no problems until just recently when I had to unplug everything and take it out of my room due to it being carpeted, everything was perfect. However, now since I've plugged everything in, my...
  9. HELP.......Black screen but monitor is on

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP.......Black screen but monitor is on: Hello all! It's my first post. A friend told me this is a great forum with great people who are very helpful. I appreciate you in advance! Have a 3 monitor setup up but monitor 1 is black when I came into the office a month ago. This has never happened in 5 years since I...
  10. Second monitor black screen.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Second monitor black screen.: I have tried downloading multiple drivers to solve my monitor issue. I am trying to connect my external monitor. Having a laptop my main display works. My HDMI works correctly because using the same set up has worked with my TV screen. The monitor works fine with the other...