Windows 10: Monitor cannot turn on !

Discus and support Monitor cannot turn on ! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Monitor cannot turn on after screensaver interval to turn off ! Why is that ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IvoSimeonov, May 20, 2020.

1. Monitor cannot turn on !

Monitor cannot turn on after screensaver interval to turn off ! Why is that ?

:)

IvoSimeonov, May 20, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 20, 2020
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 20, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Monitor cannot turn on !

Monitor turns on by itself

Thanks. Suggest you do a clean boot and see what happens, then if the monitor still turns on, you have potentially far less logged by Proc Mon.

dalchina, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Monitor cannot turn on !

1. Monitor cannot turn on ! - Similar Threads - Monitor cannot turn

2. Monitors not turning on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitors not turning on: everytime I turn on my computer / monitors one of them just doesn't show I've tried everything I even plugged in a different monitor and changed hdmi cords and changed to a display port nothing works I am on windows version 19044.1586 submitted by /u/SeaFennel9658 [link]...
  3. Monitor wont turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor wont turn on: I turned off my monitor last night because the light was keeping me up and this morning when I turn the power on the power light will flash but the monitor does not start up. It was working fine and I havent had any issues. Could the monitor burn out simply by turning it off?...
  4. Cannot project to monitor when turned off HDR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot project to monitor when turned off HDR: Normally, the monitor will auto-project and change the display to fit with screen properties when I connect a monitor to my laptop and close the laptop lid.This time, I use a new S32A70 monitor and found the HDR toggle option in Display setting of Windows 10 version 21H2. I...
  5. Cannot project to monitor when turned off HDR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot project to monitor when turned off HDR: Normally, the monitor will auto-project and change the display to fit with screen properties when I connect a monitor to my laptop and close the laptop lid.This time, I use a new S32A70 monitor and found the HDR toggle option in Display setting of Windows 10 version 21H2. I...
  6. Cannot project to monitor when turned off HDR

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. External Monitor Cannot Turn on After Short Electricity Outage

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    External Monitor Cannot Turn on After Short Electricity Outage: Have a dell xps laptop that i connect an external monitor to. My main screen would be the external monitor and my laptop screen would be the secondary screen. Im located outside the us and where im at, its very common to have power outrages. Thus internet going out and...
  8. no monitor turn on

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    no monitor turn on: New build Gigabyte GA-H170M-DH3, checked-double checked everything. With disk in drive monitor will not turn on. Do I have a bad motherboard? Also fan on Intel I3 runs normal then slows then speeds up. Any ideas? 67124
  9. Monitor randomly turning on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor randomly turning on: I've only had this issue since installing Win10, did not have this issue with 7 or 8. I have the monitor set to turn off either after 10 minutes of idle, or 1 minute after locking the computer. With 7 and 8, it stayed off until I woke it with the keyboard or mouse. With 10,...
  10. Monitor turns on by itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor turns on by itself: Ever since I installed Win10 the monitor has been turning on by itself between 3 and 5 am every night, or 3 minutes after login after a reboot if it is off at the time. Except on days immediately after a noticeable win10 patch. It is turned off physically, not by the system....