Windows 10: Monitor cannot turn on !

Discus and support Monitor cannot turn on ! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Monitor cannot turn on after screensaver interval to turn off ! Why is that ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IvoSimeonov, May 20, 2020.

1. Monitor cannot turn on !

Monitor cannot turn on after screensaver interval to turn off ! Why is that ?

:)

IvoSimeonov, May 20, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 20, 2020
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 20, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Monitor cannot turn on !

Monitor turns on by itself

Thanks. Suggest you do a clean boot and see what happens, then if the monitor still turns on, you have potentially far less logged by Proc Mon.

dalchina, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Monitor cannot turn on !

1. Monitor cannot turn on ! - Similar Threads - Monitor cannot turn

2. Monitor doesn't turn on.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor doesn't turn on.: I installed Windows 10 in my desktop. Since then, often when I try to restart after a "sleep", the monitor doesn't turn on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-doesnt-turn-on/f1c4f63c-711b-4f9b-8990-d851c080fa16
  3. Monitor won't turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor won't turn on: Hello, I have some problems with my pc. I have a Lenovo tower and a Lenovo monitor. There's this Avast.UI error 0xc0150002 that keeps popping up when I start my computer, and only when the error shows up, my computer freezes every 30 minutes or so after I turn my computer...
  4. desktop monitor not turning on

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop monitor not turning on: i have a docking station connected to a desktop, and for some reason the desktop is not turnng on saying the video cable is not plugged in but it is. W?hat can i d...
  5. Turn off Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off Monitor: How to turn off the monitor ? It's impossible with Windows settings ! [Original Title: Monitor] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/turn-off-monitor/049f875b-88bc-4203-9d59-bc561a18167f
  6. External Monitor Cannot Turn on After Short Electricity Outage

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    External Monitor Cannot Turn on After Short Electricity Outage: Have a dell xps laptop that i connect an external monitor to. My main screen would be the external monitor and my laptop screen would be the secondary screen. Im located outside the us and where im at, its very common to have power outrages. Thus internet going out and...
  7. no monitor turn on

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    no monitor turn on: New build Gigabyte GA-H170M-DH3, checked-double checked everything. With disk in drive monitor will not turn on. Do I have a bad motherboard? Also fan on Intel I3 runs normal then slows then speeds up. Any ideas? 67124
  8. Monitor randomly turning on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor randomly turning on: I've only had this issue since installing Win10, did not have this issue with 7 or 8. I have the monitor set to turn off either after 10 minutes of idle, or 1 minute after locking the computer. With 7 and 8, it stayed off until I woke it with the keyboard or mouse. With 10,...
  9. Monitor turns on by itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor turns on by itself: Ever since I installed Win10 the monitor has been turning on by itself between 3 and 5 am every night, or 3 minutes after login after a reboot if it is off at the time. Except on days immediately after a noticeable win10 patch. It is turned off physically, not by the system....
  10. Monitor turns off

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor turns off: This happened sometimes in Windows 8.1 and still happens in Windows 10. I went into settings and changed when to turn off monitor to never and put this computer to sleep to never so why does the monitor turn off after no activity anyway? 11252