Windows 10: Monitor colour

Discus and support Monitor colour in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have added a monitor to my laptop using VGA cabl, the colour on the laptop is good but on the monitor is very yellow??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaelClifford4, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Monitor colour

I have added a monitor to my laptop using VGA cabl, the colour on the laptop is good but on the monitor is very yellow??

:)

MichaelClifford4, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Monitor colour

Second Monitor Colour Calibration

Hi There: I have a Dell XPS 15 2-In-1 with a Radeon™ RX Vega M GL Graphics with 4GB HMB2 graphics card and a 4K screen. I also have a 27" LG monitor (27UD58-B) with a 4K screen. AND, I have an X-Rite i1 Display Pro puck and software. Now the Dell doesn't
    have an HDMI port, but I have both a Dell dock that connects via USB-C and has an HDMI connection, and I have a USB-C to HDMI 4K 60Hz cable. Choice of cables doesn't seem to matter.

Calibrating isn't the issue. I have recently generated profiles for both the laptop screen and the external monitor. If I use only the laptop monitor or extend the displays, I can go into Display Settings and choose the .icm colour profile for the Dell screen,
    but no matter what I can't choose a profile for the LG screen. There's no option available to do so. I went into the Device manager and checked, and Windows is showing it as a Generic PnP Monitor. I bought the LG monitor for colour critical work (Affinity
    Photo, Lightroom, etc) so how do I enable the colour profile for this screen? And before anyone suggests it, I've already updated all of the drivers, etc.

Thanks,

Mike.

Monitor colour [​IMG]

Monitor colour [​IMG]

Mike Nelson Pedde, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Monitor colour

1. Monitor colour - Similar Threads - Monitor colour

2. My monitor sometimes flicker and sometimes show some solid colours... And i wouldn't be...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My monitor sometimes flicker and sometimes show some solid colours... And i wouldn't be...: My initial thought is that maybe it is caused by the gpu... Because when i connected to the motherboard it is working fine... But also... Sometimes my gpu also works fine... Like yesterday, i was using the gpu for like more than 6 hours and did some gaming too... It worked...
  3. My monitor sometimes flicker and sometimes show some solid colours... And i wouldn't be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor sometimes flicker and sometimes show some solid colours... And i wouldn't be...: My initial thought is that maybe it is caused by the gpu... Because when i connected to the motherboard it is working fine... But also... Sometimes my gpu also works fine... Like yesterday, i was using the gpu for like more than 6 hours and did some gaming too... It worked...
  4. My monitor sometimes flicker and sometimes show some solid colours... And i wouldn't be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lost the colour red on my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost the colour red on my monitor: I just woke up and noticed that, there wasn't any red on my monitor, at first i thought my setting were somehow messed up but when I tried fixing it it just wouldn't work, I havnt tried alot but I think I need some help, I'm on windows 10 btw...
  6. Lost the colour red on my monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost the colour red on my monitor: I just woke up and noticed that, there wasn't any red on my monitor, at first i thought my setting were somehow messed up but when I tried fixing it it just wouldn't work, I havnt tried alot but I think I need some help, I'm on windows 10 btw...
  7. Installed Windows 10 update now my monitor and icon colours are predominantly pink and all...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installed Windows 10 update now my monitor and icon colours are predominantly pink and all...: I have tried changing theme, ease of access, checking drivers all are up to date, resetting theme from light to dark then restarting and nothing is working. This is most disruptive and I need to work from home and am having real difficulties. Thanks Amanda Atkin...
  8. my PC monitor's colours, randomly appear washed out over time?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my PC monitor's colours, randomly appear washed out over time?: I have had this ASUS monitor for coming up 3 years this November, have had zero problems until about a couple days ago my computer screen's colours will randomly fade, and appear washed out. When i play games the contrast looks a bit different than usual too. When i first...
  9. Trouble Matching Laptop Monitor Colours

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trouble Matching Laptop Monitor Colours: I recently purchased a new Asus laptop with Nvidia graphics, specifically an ROG Zephyrus G15, this one here: https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/asus-rog-zephyrus-g15-156-amd-ryzen-7-4800hs-ga502iu-xs74/6000201632673 I previously owned an older Macbook Pro laptop and the...
  10. My Monitor shows RGB colours on any movement if it's fast enough. Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Monitor shows RGB colours on any movement if it's fast enough. Help!: Whenever any fast movement occurs, red, blue, or green colours show up on the edge. When I'm playing games, it's really annoying. Please help! submitted by /u/ClaudeVS [link] [comments]...