Windows 10: Monitor connected through surface dock via HDMI displays "no signal" when connected to...

Discus and support Monitor connected through surface dock via HDMI displays "no signal" when connected to... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all...I have been using my Surface Laptop to connect through two monitors, one Samsung and the other Acer, via HDMI cables plugged into the Surface... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JTMClarion, Aug 8, 2021.

1. Monitor connected through surface dock via HDMI displays "no signal" when connected to...

Hi all...I have been using my Surface Laptop to connect through two monitors, one Samsung and the other Acer, via HDMI cables plugged into the Surface Dock. For the first few weeks, I was having no difficulty. However, I sat down last night to use the set-up and both monitors' power lights were blinking blue and not connecting to my laptop as they were previously. I was able to get the Samsung to resume extending from my laptop, but not the Acer. Additionally, when I plug in my husband's Surface Book, the monitors both automatically come back on and duplicate his screen.I've unplugged and rep

:)

JTMClarion, Aug 8, 2021

2. Dual Monitors connecting to Docking Station

I have an HP laptop, running Windows 7, with an HP docking station. I also have dual LG monitors. I have one monitor connected through the VGA port. I have a Displayport to HDMI cable for the second monitor. The display ports on the docking station
    are ++. The HDMI monitor will wake up when connected, it asks if I want to connect, but I cannot answer OK. It then goes to sleep. I have the monitors set to extend, and I keep the laptop closed. Both monitors work, using the VGA, so I know it isn't a
    monitor issue. Suggestions?

BDe Vries1, Aug 8, 2021
  3. Surface Display Dock not showing external monitor

HI @Jeganarayanan

I'm plugging the monitor straight to the HDMI port, have not tried the Display Port yet but so far it flashed on the screen showing that there is some signal coming through the cable but then it shows that no signal and the monitor goes to sleep. I'm not
    sure if i should use USB-C to USB-C to connect the dock.

Arthur Percival, Aug 8, 2021
  4. Gman_640 Win User

Monitor connected through surface dock via HDMI displays "no signal" when connected to...

'No signal' on external monitor when connected to laptop via HDMI

'No signal' on external monitor when connected to laptop via HDMI

Gman_640, Aug 8, 2021
Thema:

Monitor connected through surface dock via HDMI displays "no signal" when connected to...

1. Monitor connected through surface dock via HDMI displays "no signal" when connected to... - Similar Threads - Monitor connected through

2. External monitors are not displaying when connected to a docking station. Confirmed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External monitors are not displaying when connected to a docking station. Confirmed...: External monitors are not displaying when connected to a docking station. Confirmed working when connected directly to laptop. Tested machine on a different docking station same issue. Tested machine on known working docking station no change. Updated all drivers for machine,...
  3. sound not transferring through hdmi when connected to external monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound not transferring through hdmi when connected to external monitor: Sound not transferring through HDMI when connected to external monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-not-transferring-through-hdmi-when-connected/356b716d-5e28-4d2b-885a-3711061cbf09
  4. sound not transferring through hdmi when connected to external monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sound not transferring through hdmi when connected to external monitor: Sound not transferring through HDMI when connected to external monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-not-transferring-through-hdmi-when-connected/356b716d-5e28-4d2b-885a-3711061cbf09
  5. Audio is not working when connecting to monitor via HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio is not working when connecting to monitor via HDMI: I bought a new monitor and set it up via HDMI once I've changed the sounds to the relevant monitor output wasn't working I disabled the other drivers deleted the drivers and restarted even rollback to a previous one Still NO Luck when I check in event viewer NVIDIA AUTIO...
  6. Audio is not working when connecting to monitor via HDMI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio is not working when connecting to monitor via HDMI: I bought a new monitor and set it up via HDMI once I've changed the sounds to the relevant monitor output wasn't working I disabled the other drivers deleted the drivers and restarted even rollback to a previous one Still NO Luck when I check in event viewer NVIDIA AUTIO...
  7. External monitor connected and detected, but no HDMI signal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External monitor connected and detected, but no HDMI signal: Hi All,I purchased a Acer Predator Triton 500 model PT515-52 laptop, with an RTX 2070S with Max Q, running Windows 10. I have a Samsung external monitor that I have been using with my other laptop, which is an ASUS Zenbook. As soon as I plug in this laptop, the external...
  8. connecting to display via HDMI

connecting to display via HDMI: I am using my ASUS laptop for the past 1 and 1/2 years I used to connect to my display to watch anything on a bigger screen suddenly after a windows update, I am not able to connect to my display it had been nearly 8 months I am not able to connect to my display if I try with...
  9. 'No signal' on external monitor when connected to laptop via HDMI

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    'No signal' on external monitor when connected to laptop via HDMI: Hi, I've just updated my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10. When I plug my laptop into my LG 4K TV or an external monitor using an HDMI cable there's a "No signal" message on the monitor/TV. Prior to updating to Windows 10 I used to be able to plug it in via HDMI to the TV...
  10. 'No signal' on external monitor when connected to laptop via HDMI

'No signal' on external monitor when connected to laptop via HDMI: 'No signal' on external monitor when connected to laptop via HDMI Hi, I've just updated my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10. When I plug my laptop into my LG 4K TV or an external monitor using an HDMI cable there's a "No signal" message on the monitor/TV. Prior to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro 6 hdmi no signale