Windows 10: Monitor constantly flashing in Windows 10

Discus and support Monitor constantly flashing in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Help!!!!! I am unable to access programs on the PC as the Start Menu does not work and the screen is constantly flashing. 18828 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by In2it, Aug 23, 2015.

1. In2it Win User

Monitor constantly flashing in Windows 10

Help!!!!! I am unable to access programs on the PC as the Start Menu does not work and the screen is constantly flashing.

:)

In2it, Aug 23, 2015
  2. jagcft Win User

update

Windows 10 down loaded and installed without errors.

The computer boots up and to the login screen all seems well but, after logging in the monitor flashes constantly. The home screen shows up then goes away to a different screen that has a background but no icons. It happen continuously to the point I can
    not make it do something else at all.

I can only shut down the computer by holding the button in for several seconds.

jagcft, Aug 23, 2015
  3. -COG- Win User
    Shockwave Flash crashes along with the display issues.

Appealing to the general public as Microsoft are so inefficient!!

Have anyone found a solution to the following, I would welcome any suggestions to fix

1) Shockwave Flash constantly crashing in all browsers and

2) Display skew when using high resolution monitors

Using

Dell XPS 13 3950

Intel Core i7-6500U

came with Windows 10 Pro

and

Dell XPS 13

Intel Core i7-5500U

upgraded to Windows 10 Home from Windows 8.2

Dell support have been very good in 'trying' to fix what is essentially Microsoft's problem, but problems remain

Original title: Windows 10 Shockwave Flash & Display problems

-COG-, Aug 23, 2015
  4. whyfhy Win User

If your laptop bios can be accessed in boot ,try a clean install, some of the newer laptops have settings to access bios from within w10(after a restart), I think a solution has been recently posted though

whyfhy, Aug 23, 2015
  5. In2it Win User
    Thank you Whyfhy. It is not a laptop. I will try to find the solution you mentioned.

In2it, Aug 23, 2015
  6. Snakeyes Win User
    Snakeyes, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Monitor constantly flashing in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Monitor constantly flashing

2. OUTLOOK FLASHING CONSTANTLY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OUTLOOK FLASHING CONSTANTLY: outlook.live.com constantly flashing when trying to access my Inbox, other folders are fine, it has been like this for 3 days, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-flashing-constantly/8f156c5d-d587-407b-9b7c-b0ee411cf8ef
  3. OUTLOOK FLASHING CONSTANTLY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OUTLOOK FLASHING CONSTANTLY: outlook.live.com constantly flashing when trying to access my Inbox, other folders are fine, it has been like this for 3 days, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-flashing-constantly/8f156c5d-d587-407b-9b7c-b0ee411cf8ef
  4. OUTLOOK FLASHING CONSTANTLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Flash Drive Refreshing Constantly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flash Drive Refreshing Constantly: I'm working on a flash drive that contains a lot of music. The artists names are missing so I'm trying to edit the drive to include the artist name. When I get part way down the list, and while I'm working at editing the artist, the flash drive refreshes to the top item. It...
  6. Monitor "flashes" on Zoom.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor "flashes" on Zoom.: My monitor "flashes" Like the flash of a camera taking a picture when I'm in a Zoom meeting. It happened about 4 times in a 30-minute Zoom meeting last night. It looks almost like an open "tab" will try to display through the Zoom screen. Any suggestions for fixes? Buy a new...
  7. Login Screen Constantly Flashing =

Login Screen Constantly Flashing =: Hello, I turned on my computer today, and I can't login to my machine. It constantly flickers between the date and the login screen. I can't even start my windows in safe mode due to this issue. I've attached a video below to show what I'm currently experiencing....
  8. Monitor constant on!?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Monitor constant on!?: Is there a way to reduce or eliminate the delay time between hitting the view button and seeing what is going on outside? I actually want to put it into a constant on mode so I can keep a window open on my desktop to monitor in real uninterrupted time?...
  9. monitor flashing

monitor flashing: As soon as the computer is cut on the monitor starts flashing. Have checked the monitor and it is good. What can be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-flashing/fdb400d3-c261-457a-9892-7a248cae48c0
  10. Monitor flashes on boot

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor flashes on boot: i7-2600K 4.4GHz 8GB GTX 750 Ti dual monitor BenQ (DVI) and LG (HDMI) modular psu (high end, over spec, but can't remember make). LG is the #1 screen. At boot, the LG monitor flashes on-off around 1/sec about 20 times before it comes on fully. Windows is loading OK during...