Windows 10: Monitor CPU temperature with custom graphs.

Discus and support Monitor CPU temperature with custom graphs. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Which program I can use to graph cpu temperature over time? Something similar to grafana? 180028 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by yousaf465, May 26, 2021.

1. yousaf465 Win User

Monitor CPU temperature with custom graphs.

Which program I can use to graph cpu temperature over time? Something similar to grafana?

:)

yousaf465, May 26, 2021
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Reliability monitor graph

Hi,

To better assist you, please provide us a screenshot of Windows Reliability Monitor graph.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, May 26, 2021
  3. CPU Temperature

I have tried to follow different sets of instructions on how to reveal the CPU temperature gauge. They either fail to match what I see on the screen or fail to tell me what function key to press when I eventually get to the list of options. Can anyone
    clarify this for me. (I'm investigating the possibility that instability on my Sony All-in-one PC is being caused by high temperature).

Ronald McLaren, May 26, 2021
  4. borate Win User

Reliability monitor graph

Reliability monitor failure/success points display as they should, but graph stays at maximum and never varies.

This, on a Windows 10 HOME laptop. On the W10 Pro desktop, the graph tracks as it should. Both are clean, virus-free installs.

Reliability history has been cleared. SFC/DISM are good.

Most forums suggest a fix that applies only to Windows 7. There is no RAC folder in Windows 10 nor, seemingly, is there a task programmed into task manager.

borate, May 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Monitor CPU temperature with custom graphs. - Similar Threads - Monitor CPU temperature

2. CPU Temperature is High

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU Temperature is High: Hi, so I enabled all my cores. But the tempuratures were pretty high so I enabled only 1 again. Now it only shows 1 and I can't turn it back to 8. My laptop is super slow and I can barely do anything. [Original Title: Cores]...
  3. CPU Temperatur rising

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU Temperatur rising: While installing a program i wanted to know how is my cpu temperature and that's what happened it accessed 90 C. And while gaming it reaches 100 C i cleaned the cooling fan and the whole labtop from inside and the same results happen. Is that normal? [ATTACH] i don't know...
  4. cpu high temperature

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cpu high temperature: My cpu is getting 80 c on stand by and when turn on task manager it gets to normal temperature. I tried this in cmd : 1. Open command prompt. (Type cmd in Search or Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Command Prompt admin). 1. Type the following 4 commands at the CMD...
  5. High CPU Temperatures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High CPU Temperatures: Hi, I have been having some high CPU temperatures on my laptop while I have just been using MS Word. While this has been happening, I have been looking at the temperatures in HWmonitor, on average it was reading 110 degrees Celsius. So I put the laptop into hibernation...
  6. Inconsistent CPU temperatures?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Inconsistent CPU temperatures?: I recently bought and installed the CRYORIG C7 for my AMD-FX 6300. I had intentions of overclocking, but the motherboard was acting weird. But my question: across three different pieces of software, my cpu temp has two different temperatures. Speedfan shows a averagely hot...
  7. CPU Temperature: How To View CPU Temperature?

CPU Temperature: How To View CPU Temperature?: Hi all, I've been using an app called "HWMonitor" to measure the temperature of my PC's internal components and it works great, but I want to use another app to do the same thing just so I can compare the numbers that both apps give. What's the most popular app for...
  8. CPU temperatures

CPU temperatures: Hello Forum. last night my PC suddenly switched off 2 times within 3 hours. I didnt get a BSOD, just switched off. I did some googling to get some info, and saw it may be a case of CPU cooler, or fan, dust etc etc. I also downloaded some software to see the temp of my...
  9. High CPU Temperature ?

High CPU Temperature ?: On normal, it stays on 60-70, maybe 80 sometimes, but as soon as I start something that's graphics related, it kicks up to 90s. The fan really starts to kick in when about 93 degrees are reached, but it doesn't go down unless I stop the graphics stuff. Highest I've seen it go...
  10. Need CPU Temperature?

Need CPU Temperature?: Hi guys anybody here knows a good CPU Temperature software for win 10, without having to download advertising crap with it? 4460