Windows 10: Monitor doesn't turn on.

Discus and support Monitor doesn't turn on. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 in my desktop. Since then, often when I try to restart after a "sleep", the monitor doesn't turn on.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JesseStoner, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Monitor doesn't turn on.

I installed Windows 10 in my desktop. Since then, often when I try to restart after a "sleep", the monitor doesn't turn on.

:)

JesseStoner, Mar 9, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Monitor doesn't turn on. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 9, 2020
  3. the night light it doesn t turn on

i have problem with the night light it doesn t turn on what am i doing to??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

GEORGIOSMASOURAS69, Mar 9, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Monitor doesn't turn on.

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

Monitor doesn't turn on.

1. Monitor doesn't turn on. - Similar Threads - Monitor doesn't turn

2. Monitor doesn't turn off after inactivity because of cvtres.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor doesn't turn off after inactivity because of cvtres.exe: Hi. I put the setting for my monitor to turn off after 10 mins of inactivity, but it never turns off. When i run powercfg /requests in cmd, i get this:C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg /requestsDISPLAY:[PROCESS]...
  3. Monitor doesn't turn off after specified time

Monitor doesn't turn off after specified time: I just bought a new Windows 11 laptop, which I plan to use mostly as if it were a desktop. As I did with my old Windows 10 laptop, I used my HDMI port to connect my monitor, and I set the lid setting to do nothing when I close the lid.But I can't get the display to shut down...
  4. Monitor doesn't turn off after specified time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor doesn't turn off after specified time: I just bought a new Windows 11 laptop, which I plan to use mostly as if it were a desktop. As I did with my old Windows 10 laptop, I used my HDMI port to connect my monitor, and I set the lid setting to do nothing when I close the lid.But I can't get the display to shut down...
  5. Monitor doesn't turn on after an update win-11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor doesn't turn on after an update win-11: Hello, after a recent update on win-11 my monitor no longer turning on. Blue screen shows no HDMI signal. Let me express my furious state of mind, how such things can happen?? Seems very amature process of update. When people working on deadline, every downtime makes a huge...
  6. Monitor doesn't turn on after an update win-11

Monitor doesn't turn on after an update win-11: Hello, after a recent update on win-11 my monitor no longer turning on. Blue screen shows no HDMI signal. Let me express my furious state of mind, how such things can happen?? Seems very amature process of update. When people working on deadline, every downtime makes a huge...
  7. My pc turns on but my keyboard mouse and monitor doesn't turn on.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My pc turns on but my keyboard mouse and monitor doesn't turn on.: Hi my pc turns on but my keyboard mouse and monitor doesnt turn on , i have tried a different hdmi cable , and i have tried multiple other things to make it work but it non have worked . Could anyone please give me any suggestions on how to fix this problem....
  8. My pc turns on but my keyboard mouse and monitor doesn't turn on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc turns on but my keyboard mouse and monitor doesn't turn on.: Hi my pc turns on but my keyboard mouse and monitor doesnt turn on , i have tried a different hdmi cable , and i have tried multiple other things to make it work but it non have worked . Could anyone please give me any suggestions on how to fix this problem....
  9. My pc turns on but my keyboard mouse and monitor doesn't turn on.

10. Monitor doesn't turn off when TV is plugged in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor doesn't turn off when TV is plugged in?: So here's the set up: WIN10 pro 64bit MSI X470 Gamingplus + AMD Ryzen 7 2700 RTX2070 MSI MAG322CQR (connected with displayport) Samsung TV (connected with HDMI) Now all works fine if I unplug the TV from GPU. But when I plug in the HDMI to connect my TV, my monitor...