Windows 10: Monitor driver problem on windows 10

Discus and support Monitor driver problem on windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just reinstalled windows 10 and everything on my monitor is zoomed in. It was perfect before reinstalling but what do I do? My motherboard is Asrock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/suck_me_plz, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Monitor driver problem on windows 10

I just reinstalled windows 10 and everything on my monitor is zoomed in.
    It was perfect before reinstalling but what do I do?
    My motherboard is Asrock G31M-VS2 and my monitor is Dell E1914H.
    Image:Device manager

submitted by /u/suck_me_plz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/suck_me_plz, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Hood Win User

Monitor driver problem on windows 10

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

Thema:

Monitor driver problem on windows 10

1. Monitor driver problem on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Monitor driver problem

2. Windows 10 problem with drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 problem with drivers: Hello! After reinstall windows 10 I got problem with acpi.sys file. My windows can't auto recovery and every time send me error: "Corrupted important file to boot C:\Windows\System32\drivers\acpi.sys". I can't remove it and can't replace. Someone know what need to do?P.s. I...
  3. Windows 10 problem with drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 problem with drivers: Hello! After reinstall windows 10 I got problem with acpi.sys file. My windows can't auto recovery and every time send me error: "Corrupted important file to boot C:\Windows\System32\drivers\acpi.sys". I can't remove it and can't replace. Someone know what need to do?P.s. I...
  4. Windows 10 problem with drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 Drivers Problem

Windows 10 Drivers Problem: Hello! I have been suffering from a problem that causing my PC to give SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ERROR...Most of my drivers are not working like my Audio input Output drivers and Monitor drivers...There is an icon on every driver indicating it is not working...I...
  6. Windows 10 Driver Problem

Windows 10 Driver Problem: So, I have a problem with my computer where specific applications using graphics drivers others work fine, however will freeze and/or crash at seemingly random times. Sometimes they run fine for a long time, and other times they won't run for a even a few minutes before...
  7. Monitor driver crashing Windows 10

Monitor driver crashing Windows 10: I've had this issue across Windows 7, 8.1, and 10. I use 3 monitors. My graphics card supports two so I use a third USB monitor. Periodically after allowing monitors to sleep or playing a video - especially in Citrix all three screens go black, the speaker starts making a...
  8. Hanns.G Monitor driver for Windows 10?

Hanns.G Monitor driver for Windows 10?: Hello, I just got a used Hanns.G HH281 28" Monitor. I am on Windows 10. I need a driver for my new screen. It's currently around 1600x1000. I need the full 1920x1200. I used this Monitor on an older PC and it automatically found the driver after about 2 hours. I didn't have...
  9. Windows 10 driver for monitor model E2014H

Windows 10 driver for monitor model E2014H: Hello, Looks like2014H Dell driver is not supported with Windows 10. Where can I find a suitable driver this model? Regards, Ramesh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-driver-for-monitor-model-e2014h/e001b61c-d817-41bd-9765-26051657ab40
  10. Monitor driver problems

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor driver problems: So i am having this problem where Windows doesnt detect the right drivers for my monitor (a LG FLATRON W1642C) and so it thinks i have a 4:3 monitor. its listing every resolution and refresh rate possible and when i select my native resolution (which is 1366x768) or any other...