Windows 10: monitor flashing

Discus and support monitor flashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As soon as the computer is cut on the monitor starts flashing. Have checked the monitor and it is good. What can be the problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Doris B 1950, Nov 12, 2018.

1. monitor flashing

As soon as the computer is cut on the monitor starts flashing. Have checked the monitor and it is good. What can be the problem?

:)

Doris B 1950, Nov 12, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Nov 12, 2018
  4. monitor flashing

Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

monitor flashing

1. monitor flashing - Similar Threads - monitor flashing

2. Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound: My desktop PC is somewhere in the 6-8-years-old range. I've used a second monitor for years for work with no problems. The last few weeks, every single time I turn it on or log back in from it being in Sleep Mode, the second monitor flashes on and off. Every time it flashes,...
  3. Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound: My desktop PC is somewhere in the 6-8-years-old range. I've used a second monitor for years for work with no problems. The last few weeks, every single time I turn it on or log back in from it being in Sleep Mode, the second monitor flashes on and off. Every time it flashes,...
  4. Monitor flashes black and white after factory reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor flashes black and white after factory reset.: Factory reset pc and now my pc will prepare windows and then when it starts the screen just flashes black and white.I’ve tried booting from a USB but it seems to just ignore the USB and boot from my SSD.It also says “Nvidia Control Panel not detected. Click here to install.”...
  5. Monitor flashes black and white after factory reset.

Monitor flashes black and white after factory reset.: Factory reset pc and now my pc will prepare windows and then when it starts the screen just flashes black and white.I’ve tried booting from a USB but it seems to just ignore the USB and boot from my SSD.It also says “Nvidia Control Panel not detected. Click here to install.”...
  6. Monitor flashes black and white after factory reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I have windows 10 version 22h2 the monitor flashing random bright colors when idle or just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows 10 version 22h2 the monitor flashing random bright colors when idle or just...: I reinstalled windows 10 to see if maybe it was a software issue. I cleaned the computer, installed new ram ddr3rl 16g , no dirt all clean. I checked all wires , cables ,connections all secure. But for some reason the monitor displays random flashing colors. So I've did the...
  8. I have windows 10 version 22h2 the monitor flashing random bright colors when idle or just...

I have windows 10 version 22h2 the monitor flashing random bright colors when idle or just...: I reinstalled windows 10 to see if maybe it was a software issue. I cleaned the computer, installed new ram ddr3rl 16g , no dirt all clean. I checked all wires , cables ,connections all secure. But for some reason the monitor displays random flashing colors. So I've did the...
  9. I have windows 10 version 22h2 the monitor flashing random bright colors when idle or just...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. For years my monitors have flashed, gone black, or not responded. When will this be fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For years my monitors have flashed, gone black, or not responded. When will this be fixed?: I have now had multiple motherboards, video cards and monitors. All have had the issue where monitors go black, and may or may not come back.This seems to be associated with having three or more displays attached. It is incredibly disruptive.Today, with a brand new...