Windows 10: Monitor for movies

Discus and support Monitor for movies in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Greetings, I have an I5, 8gb ram and an integrated graphics card, and I do not play video games. Is this an overkill? iiyama 25" Monitor G-MASTER Red... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Yugos, Jun 10, 2022.

1. Yugos Win User

Monitor for movies

Greetings,
    I have an I5, 8gb ram and an integrated graphics card, and I do not play video games.
    Is this an overkill?
    iiyama 25" Monitor G-MASTER Red Eagle GB2570HSU-B1 - | Günstig

226,99 € LED-Monitor, 62.2 cm (24.5"), 1920 x 1080 Full HD (1080p) @ 165 Hz, Fast IPS, 400 cd/m², 1000:1, 0.5 ms, HDMI, DisplayPort, Lautsprecher, mattschwarz.
    Monitor for movies [​IMG] www.proshop.de

Yugos, Jun 10, 2022

2. A monitor Only For Movies

Hi,
    I want to purchase a monitor 2k or 4k, 27 to 32 inch
    But only for movies,
    So please suggest me best monitor only for movies with best colour accuracy and viewing angle,

And should i purchase a graphic card for movies?
    Hope some one will help

Thanks

HAROON2015, Jun 10, 2022
  3. Suggest a 32 inch monitor for 1080p movies

hi,
    i am planning to buy a 32 inch monitor for 1080p movies, will you please suggest me good monitor for movies,

i will really appreciate

thanks in advance

HAROON2015, Jun 10, 2022
  4. Monitor for movies

Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 10, 2022
Thema:

Monitor for movies

1. Monitor for movies - Similar Threads - Monitor movies

2. Monitor sometimes turns black, says “Input Not Supported”.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor sometimes turns black, says “Input Not Supported”.: So I have this weird issue: monitor AOC 24G2W1G4 would often turn black and display “Input Not Supported" message. It can occur when booting up, waking up from sleep, tabbing out of SOME games. To fix it, I simply turn off/on my monitor. With games running in full screen...
  3. Monitor sometimes turns black, says “Input Not Supported”.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor sometimes turns black, says “Input Not Supported”.: So I have this weird issue: monitor AOC 24G2W1G4 would often turn black and display “Input Not Supported" message. It can occur when booting up, waking up from sleep, tabbing out of SOME games. To fix it, I simply turn off/on my monitor. With games running in full screen...
  4. Monitor settings randomly change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor settings randomly change: I have a Philips monitor with the SmartImage feature, and after a Windows update, it started changing settings on its own, like switching the SmartImage mode from Racing to Gamer1. I tried downloading the latest drivers for both the monitor and graphics card, but the issue is...
  5. 'Movies and TV' app displays footage really bright (only on primary monitor)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    'Movies and TV' app displays footage really bright (only on primary monitor): submitted by /u/Jesyx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kbzx73/movies_and_tv_app_displays_footage_really_bright/
  6. Windows Movies and Tv app is too dark on one Monitor and Fine on the other

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Movies and Tv app is too dark on one Monitor and Fine on the other: [ATTACH] Hello, I'm having an issue with the Windows Movies and TV application. I have two monitors, one that I face directly (Primary) and one off to my left (Secondary). The Primary Monitor is Asus vg24bqe, a 1920x1080 144hz (excuse me if I mislabel something) and the...
  7. Laptop shutsdown and monitor acts weird while playing games and watching movies!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop shutsdown and monitor acts weird while playing games and watching movies!!: Ive been playin games and watching movies completely fine on my laptop, Acer Aspire E 15 core i5 8th gen. The issue started when an update or upgrade of windows 10 automatically commenced and it can not be stopped so i trusted it will make my experience better though its...
  8. Everything moving from one monitor to my TV while watching a show/movie on TV.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Everything moving from one monitor to my TV while watching a show/movie on TV.: So I have my system set up, I have a 1070ti and two monitors plugged in via display port and one smart TV plugged in via HDMI. What is happening is about 20-30 minutes into watching a show or movie on my tv, using MPC-BE, the screen will flicker and the audio and video will...
  9. Movie Maker StoryBoard and monitor displays only black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie Maker StoryBoard and monitor displays only black: I downloaded and installed Movie Maker 2.6 into my Windows 10 PC. When I create a text title it appears black in the monitor pane and on the storyboard no matter what color I choose for the Font or background. If anyone has had this problem, let me know what you did to fix...
  10. Monitor goes to sleep after 10 minutes -- And during movies.

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor goes to sleep after 10 minutes -- And during movies.: Running a fairly fresh install of Windows 10. (not upgrade). Was having no problems. I really like Windows 10 so far. I upgraded my graphics card from gtx650 to a gtx960 this is when a minor problem began. The monitor turns off after 10 minutes, even if I have 'NEVER'...