Windows 10: Monitor fuss

Discus and support Monitor fuss in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I've been using two monitors for a while now, and I recently moved my room around to accomodate more space. That being said, I moved my monitor from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Dragonykz, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Dragonykz Win User

Monitor fuss

I've been using two monitors for a while now, and I recently moved my room around to accomodate more space. That being said, I moved my monitor from the right side of my laptop top the left, but of course, the entrance/exit point for monitor-monitor interaction is still on the right side of my laptop. Is there any way I can change this setting, or will I have to move my desk again?

:)

Dragonykz, Nov 3, 2015
  2. P Meister Win User

windows 10 program open on taskbar can't open on screen

What eventually got it back (I have dual monitors) was a good deal of fussing around with screen settings: which screen was assigned the primary screen and the secondary screen. How this ever got switched I don't know.

Right click desktop > Display settings.

If you have a video card, it will likely have its own settings panel, which may, in theory, conflict with the windows operating system screen settings.

P Meister, Nov 3, 2015
  3. Can't Connect to WiFi Since WP8.1

thnks bro simply worked with out any fuss!!!!!!

DANDOTHKER NIKHIL, Nov 3, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Monitor fuss

Hello Dragonykz, *Smile

In advanced display settings, you can drag and drop the monitor to the position (order) you want within the other displays.

Monitor fuss [​IMG]

Brink, Nov 3, 2015
  5. Dragonykz Win User
    Well, I can turn one screen off, and just use my main monitor, but I don't see how I can change where the entry point for the other screen is.

Dragonykz, Nov 5, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    In the same settings as the screenshot above, are you able to drag and drop the monitor display to the left of your laptop display to have it share the left border of your laptop?

Brink, Nov 5, 2015
  7. Dragonykz Win User
    This was solved long ago, Thanks, Brink. You rule!
    -

Dragonykz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Monitor fuss

1. Monitor fuss - Similar Threads - Monitor fuss

2. Monitor settings randomly change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor settings randomly change: I have a Philips monitor with the SmartImage feature, and after a Windows update, it started changing settings on its own, like switching the SmartImage mode from Racing to Gamer1. I tried downloading the latest drivers for both the monitor and graphics card, but the issue is...
  3. Monitor settings randomly change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor settings randomly change: I have a Philips monitor with the SmartImage feature, and after a Windows update, it started changing settings on its own, like switching the SmartImage mode from Racing to Gamer1. I tried downloading the latest drivers for both the monitor and graphics card, but the issue is...
  4. My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn: I turn on my PC and everything works normal after sometime my monitor goes into power saving mode keyboard and mouse turn off but PC is still on like nothing happened pls do you know how I can fix it...
  5. My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn

My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn: I turn on my PC and everything works normal after sometime my monitor goes into power saving mode keyboard and mouse turn off but PC is still on like nothing happened pls do you know how I can fix it...
  6. My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?: I setup restricted local user with Microsoft “windows configuration designer” tool that will allow to run multi apps and everything was working fine with one Monitor. I use NVIDIA GPU T1000 with 4 DP and once I connect more than one monitor, the restricted user fails to login...
  8. windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?

windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?: I setup restricted local user with Microsoft “windows configuration designer” tool that will allow to run multi apps and everything was working fine with one Monitor. I use NVIDIA GPU T1000 with 4 DP and once I connect more than one monitor, the restricted user fails to login...
  9. windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. my monitor is not detecting my laptop

my monitor is not detecting my laptop: OKi so I have a laptop with broken screen but I can see 1/4 portion of it on the bottom left and I decided to connect that laptop to my acer v196hql monitor via hdmi to vga cable but my monitor is not detecting my laptop and is showing no signal meanwhile I can see my laptop...