Windows 10: monitor goes black and is logged out of windows

Discus and support monitor goes black and is logged out of windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; CPU-ryzen 5 2400G MB-gigabyte aorus pro wifi-cf Ram- 16gb gskill @3200 Storage- samsung 860 evo GPU-integrated rx vega 11 graphics Power supply-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LuisArciniega, Jan 15, 2021.

1. monitor goes black and is logged out of windows

CPU-ryzen 5 2400G

MB-gigabyte aorus pro wifi-cf

Ram- 16gb gskill @3200

Storage- samsung 860 evo

GPU-integrated rx vega 11 graphics

Power supply- corsair TX 850

my monitor goes black and is logged out of windows when i play genshin impact for about an hour or so, the dvi to hdmi cable works ive updated windows and the graphics drivers, changed the power settings and the problem keeps happening

:)

LuisArciniega, Jan 15, 2021
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jan 15, 2021
  3. anaron Win User
    Primary monitor randomly goes black

Got a monitor issue. Looked at other posts about this issue be could not find anything addressing my issue. Over the past few months, my primary monitor randomly (no pattern to the issue) goes black but the led shows it to still be working. Secondary monitor is working. Only way to get the primary back is to reboot the computer. I tried reversing the DVI-D cable but no luck, primary still goes black. Regardless of which monitor is set to primary, that is the monitor that goes black. The monitor set as secondary never goes black. Any ideas?

anaron, Jan 15, 2021
  4. jds63 Win User

monitor goes black and is logged out of windows

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

monitor goes black and is logged out of windows

1. monitor goes black and is logged out of windows - Similar Threads - monitor goes black

2. Monitors just goes black out of nowhere today…

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitors just goes black out of nowhere today…: Hello! Woke up and booted my PC as usual and was browsing cyberspace on Chrome when both my monitors just goes black, I still got music playing in my headphones but I cant get the monitors to work so I turn off the PC using the power button, restart my PC and seems like...
  3. Monitor Goes Black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor Goes Black: Hey, My current setup is an Acer Laptop with windows 10 connected to an acer monitor and an OLD Lenovo MonitorMy laptop to Acer Monitor works perfect. However, my old Lenovo monitor screen is black and immediately goes into power saving mode when connected to my laptopI...
  4. My monitor goes black

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My monitor goes black: Hi I have two monitors and my primary monitor (144Hz) goes into black screen at random times but my secondary monitor (60Hz) never does. I have AMD PC with x570 motherboard and CPU 3800x , 5700 GPU. I have radeon driver updated to last version. Is there any solution to this...
  5. My monitor goes black

My monitor goes black: Hi I have two monitors and my primary monitor (144Hz) goes into black screen at random times but my secondary monitor (60Hz) never does. I have AMD PC with x570 motherboard and CPU 3800x , 5700 GPU. I have radeon driver updated to last version. Is there any solution to this...
  6. Monitor black-out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Monitor black-out: All of a sudden the monitor will go black; the computer still runs, but cannot use keyboard or mouse. No error message or code. Only resolution is to shut down and restart. Diagnostics show all is well with all the hardware. Is this a Windows 10 problem or what?...
  7. Primary monitor randomly goes black

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Primary monitor randomly goes black: Got a monitor issue. Looked at other posts about this issue be could not find anything addressing my issue. Over the past few months, my primary monitor randomly (no pattern to the issue) goes black but the led shows it to still be working. Secondary monitor is working. Only...
  8. Monitor goes black

Monitor goes black: My external monitor loses connection with my laptop 3-4 times per week. First it goes to blue screen with no connection message, then it goes black. Sometimes the image returns in 1-3 minutes, often never without ctl-alt-del then signing in to my account. Is this a computer...
  9. Computer Screen goes black, exits out of all apps, and logs me out.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer Screen goes black, exits out of all apps, and logs me out.: So I just got this computer, and it was working fine for a while, but I'm starting to have issues with it. I'll open it up, and it starts off smoothly, I'll open up a few applications whether it be for listening to music, writing down a rich text file, or anything basic....
  10. Primary Monitor goes black

Primary Monitor goes black: I posted this same exact question in January. I was able to get it resolved by performing an In-Place upgrade, as suggested. That worked, until about a week ago. Now I am having the same exact issue again. I tried doing an In-Place upgrade again, and it did not resolve...