Windows 10: Monitor goes black when playing some games.

Discus and support Monitor goes black when playing some games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey guys, I'm getting a black screen when playing certain games i.e. rocket league, fall guys, code vein, dying light + more. Unfortunately it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Arrogantrook4, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Monitor goes black when playing some games.

Hey guys, I'm getting a black screen when playing certain games i.e. rocket league, fall guys, code vein, dying light + more. Unfortunately it doesn't happen on all titles which is weird. The black screen only last for a second and then the game runs perfectly fine, however this can not be said for all titles e.g. fall guys. For this title the game completely crashes after the black screen. All my drivers are up to date I have even reinstalled windows, completely uninstalled and reinstalled my gpu drivers, I have also bought a new gpu and there's no difference. Fortunately this does not happen

:)

Arrogantrook4, Aug 31, 2021

2. Monitor goes black after playing games

Lately, after I quit a game, it happens that the monitor goes black and goes basically in some kind of standby. It doesn't happen always (today it's just the second time that it happens), but I really don't understand what the problem could be. I cannot really tell even if it's just the monitor or the whole computer freezes, in fact, I've been forced to restart the pc using the button. Any help, please?

liveAndrew, Aug 31, 2021
  3. Monitor goes Full Black unexpectedly while Gaming

My PC Monitor goes full black while gaming or when I exit a game. It is very unexpected and happens anytime. The monitor goes black as if there is no signal coming from motherboard/ PC. Please help me fix this issue.

Here is an event log when this issue happened - Black Screen While Gaming Event Logs.evtx

arman chandok, Aug 31, 2021
  4. Monitor goes black when playing some games.

Windows 10 Second Monitor goes black when set as main screen

i am trying to set my second monitor as the main display and whe i do that it goes black. When i set them as CLONE display they are fine but when i try to play a game the second monitor goes black AGAIN.

I am trying to set the second monitor as the main screen to see if i can game on the bigger screen instead but the monitor goes black when i set it as the main screen.

Intel Display drivers are fine. I had no problems with this before... But usually like always, Windows make some updates and now i am having this issue.

I haven't been able to find a solution to this.

Idk if its the resolution but when i set it as CLONE display they both show up fine, until i try to play a game and then goes black again.

powerhousepr, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

Monitor goes black when playing some games.

1. Monitor goes black when playing some games. - Similar Threads - Monitor goes black

2. Screen goes black when playing a game on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black when playing a game on pc: Hi,I’ve recently build a pc for my little brother and I’m having some issues. Whenever he starts to try to play fortnite, the screen goes black and says “no video entry” and then “entering sleep mode”. The parts are the following :AMD Ryzen 5 4500XTX RADEON RX 580 GTS XXX...
  3. Screen goes black when playing a game on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes black when playing a game on pc: Hi,I’ve recently build a pc for my little brother and I’m having some issues. Whenever he starts to try to play fortnite, the screen goes black and says “no video entry” and then “entering sleep mode”. The parts are the following :AMD Ryzen 5 4500XTX RADEON RX 580 GTS XXX...
  4. monitor goes black and only says hdmi on top of the sceen when playing games for a very...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    monitor goes black and only says hdmi on top of the sceen when playing games for a very...: I have own my pc for about 2 years and haven't had any problems but recently about 1 week ago i didn't have any problems until I downloaded the latest NVidia drivers and over time I noticed with some games such as COD MW2, BeamNg.drive, **** and COD balck ops 3. I would also...
  5. monitor goes black and only says hdmi on top of the sceen when playing games for a very...

monitor goes black and only says hdmi on top of the sceen when playing games for a very...: I have own my pc for about 2 years and haven't had any problems but recently about 1 week ago i didn't have any problems until I downloaded the latest NVidia drivers and over time I noticed with some games such as COD MW2, BeamNg.drive, **** and COD balck ops 3. I would also...
  6. Screen sometimes goes black when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen sometimes goes black when playing video games.: Hello! I am using a GeForce MX110 as my Laptop Graphics card. I recently upgraded to a windows 11 OS It was all good then when I started playing Roblox / Minecraft a black screen would pop out for like 1 second. And then or resume or stay black. It;s very irritating help...
  7. Screen sometimes goes black when playing video games.

Screen sometimes goes black when playing video games.: Hello! I am using a GeForce MX110 as my Laptop Graphics card. I recently upgraded to a windows 11 OS It was all good then when I started playing Roblox / Minecraft a black screen would pop out for like 1 second. And then or resume or stay black. It;s very irritating help...
  8. Monitor goes black when trying to play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor goes black when trying to play games: I recently tried to play RDR2 on my computer and after a bit of playing the screen went black and told me that the HDM cable was not detecting anything, although the computer was noticeably on. I then tried to play other games on my computer after it turned back on and none...
  9. Monitor goes black when trying to play games

Monitor goes black when trying to play games: I recently tried to play RDR2 on my computer and after a bit of playing the screen went black and told me that the HDM cable was not detecting anything, although the computer was noticeably on. I then tried to play other games on my computer after it turned back on and none...
  10. Screen goes black and game crashes when playing heavy games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen goes black and game crashes when playing heavy games: I’ve been having this problem with my PC for a while and I’ve tried so many fixes but nothing is working. It’s a custom built PC I got last Christmas. It started with Minecraft, when I added shaders and used mods it just crashed one day and my whole screen went black, then I...