Windows 10: Monitor Goes Black

Discus and support Monitor Goes Black in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, My current setup is an Acer Laptop with windows 10 connected to an acer monitor and an OLD Lenovo MonitorMy laptop to Acer Monitor works perfect.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NathanGomes3, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Monitor Goes Black

Hey, My current setup is an Acer Laptop with windows 10 connected to an acer monitor and an OLD Lenovo MonitorMy laptop to Acer Monitor works perfect. However, my old Lenovo monitor screen is black and immediately goes into power saving mode when connected to my laptopI figured after many hours that the monitor only works in safe mode, and when the display adapter IntelR HD GRAPHICS is disabled. I assume this is because the monitor cannot handle the screen resolution or my monitor is outputting or some sort of driver issueIs there any fix for this by any chance?

:)

NathanGomes3, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Monitor Goes Black

1. Monitor Goes Black - Similar Threads - Monitor Goes Black

2. monitor goes black for a few seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    monitor goes black for a few seconds.: So I have two monitors. The second one always gets detected as no1 when plugged in. It doesnt matter if its HDMI or DP.The main monitor set to 2 in the control panel is a viewsonic HDR monitor. HDMI 2.1 and Dp1.4a.This happens only in 1 game. during normal use this has never...
  3. Monitor goes black in videogames that are fullscreened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor goes black in videogames that are fullscreened: I have had this pc for a bit more than a year now but just a couple days ago I started having a issue where if I load into a game and it is full screened and only on full screen it crashes within a second of opening the game of within a few minutes. The monitor goes black and...
  4. My monitor goes black

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My monitor goes black: Hi I have two monitors and my primary monitor (144Hz) goes into black screen at random times but my secondary monitor (60Hz) never does. I have AMD PC with x570 motherboard and CPU 3800x , 5700 GPU. I have radeon driver updated to last version. Is there any solution to this...
  5. My monitor goes black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My monitor goes black: Hi I have two monitors and my primary monitor (144Hz) goes into black screen at random times but my secondary monitor (60Hz) never does. I have AMD PC with x570 motherboard and CPU 3800x , 5700 GPU. I have radeon driver updated to last version. Is there any solution to this...
  6. Primary monitor randomly goes black

Primary monitor randomly goes black: Got a monitor issue. Looked at other posts about this issue be could not find anything addressing my issue. Over the past few months, my primary monitor randomly (no pattern to the issue) goes black but the led shows it to still be working. Secondary monitor is working. Only...
  7. Monitor goes black

Monitor goes black: My external monitor loses connection with my laptop 3-4 times per week. First it goes to blue screen with no connection message, then it goes black. Sometimes the image returns in 1-3 minutes, often never without ctl-alt-del then signing in to my account. Is this a computer...
  8. HP Pavilion Monitor Goes Black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavilion Monitor Goes Black: Every now and again - not all the time - when I am working on my computer, the monitor will go black. I don't think it is going to sleep as my settings are: SCREEN & SLEEP (both) On battery power, turn off after: 2 hours When plugged in, turn off: never Like I said, it...
  9. Primary Monitor goes black

Primary Monitor goes black: I posted this same exact question in January. I was able to get it resolved by performing an In-Place upgrade, as suggested. That worked, until about a week ago. Now I am having the same exact issue again. I tried doing an In-Place upgrade again, and it did not resolve...
  10. monitor is blinking and screen goes black

monitor is blinking and screen goes black: I got a weird issue a few days ago. I booted my computer, and my monitor was black. Everything was connected. I took the graphics card out and connected it again. The monitor then blinks, you can see the desktop for about one second, then the screen goes black, then it shows...