Windows 10: Monitor Goes Halfway Dark on My All in One PC

Discus and support Monitor Goes Halfway Dark on My All in One PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I purchased a Lenovo Idea Centre Intel Core i5-10400T All in One Windows 10 PC. Right from the beginning the monitor just goes dark, sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CallMeSarge, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Monitor Goes Halfway Dark on My All in One PC

Recently I purchased a Lenovo Idea Centre Intel Core i5-10400T All in One Windows 10 PC. Right from the beginning the monitor just goes dark, sometimes halfway, other times a portion of it. I haven't been able to figure out what triggers this action and it happens randomly. The only way I can make the dark area disappear is by restarting it. I would appreciate someone's assistance why this is happening and how to correct it. Thank you.

:)

CallMeSarge, Sep 14, 2021

2. RANDOM REBOOT AND MONITOR GOES DARK

My display goes dark anywhere from 30 seconds to as long as 20 minutes, when this happens my desktop case power button and reset button become disabled as well, everything else stays on.

I have to go to back of my pc and turn it off at the power supply and turn it on again to get the screen back and my power and reset buttons back then rinse and repeat all over again. Sometimes my desktop pc just randomly reboots instead of the monitor going
    dark.

Real pain in the ars. My pc is a custom build and everything is new except the monitor, I had someone with a brand new monitor plug it into my pc and his screen went dark also so it is not my monitor.

My System

Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Ryzon 5 1600

ASUS B350-F MB (Brand New)

ASUS ROG Strix Radeon RX 580 8GB (Brand New)

Thermaltake Toughguard Gold 650 watt Sync edition (Brand New)

Samsung 250 GB Eco 860 SSD

Brand New monitor cable

SHOOT2THRILL, Sep 14, 2021
  3. RANDOM REBOOT AND MONITOR GOES DARK

Monitor is still going dark and also doing random reboots.

SHOOT2THRILL, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Monitor Goes Halfway Dark on My All in One PC

computer screen goes dark

Unfortunately my computer won't stay on long enough to try the suggestion. It just goes dark with no warning, can't get it to stay on for more than about 5 minutes.

kimhawkeye, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

Monitor Goes Halfway Dark on My All in One PC

1. Monitor Goes Halfway Dark on My All in One PC - Similar Threads - Monitor Goes Halfway

2. My screen goes black on all monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen goes black on all monitors: HiI have 1 tv and 2 monitors for my7 desktop and when ever I am playing a game can be any game, but all of my monitors plus tv goes black for a couple of seconds then my screen is back but depending on the game it crashes, I have checked if my drivers is up to date anbd they...
  3. My screen goes black on all monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen goes black on all monitors: HiI have 1 tv and 2 monitors for my7 desktop and when ever I am playing a game can be any game, but all of my monitors plus tv goes black for a couple of seconds then my screen is back but depending on the game it crashes, I have checked if my drivers is up to date anbd they...
  4. Pc goes dark then restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc goes dark then restarts: Hi all,approximately every 2 days my PC goes dark and then restartsthe only thing I get is this in the Event Viewer:A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC...
  5. Pc goes dark then restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc goes dark then restarts: Hi all,approximately every 2 days my PC goes dark and then restartsthe only thing I get is this in the Event Viewer:A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC...
  6. Pc goes dark then restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. my screen goes dark

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my screen goes dark: recently when I unplug my charger the screen goes really really dark and I barely can see the screen. I have tried power troubleshooting but it was no use. what should I do? it's windows 10 Lenovo laptop...
  8. Monitor goes dark for a few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor goes dark for a few seconds: Bought this desktop recently, not even 2 weeks ago and this monitor was bought about 1 month and a week ago, so they are both quite fresh equipments Desktop: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Hexa Core ASROCK Phantom RX 580 8GB ASUS EX-A320M-GAMING 8GB 2x4 RAM CL16 Ballistix 2400 Mhz...
  9. Monitor Goes Dark From Time To Time

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor Goes Dark From Time To Time: My monitor goes like 70% dark from time to time example when I open Irfanview but I have not loaded a image yet it goes like 70% how do I fix it so the monitor never goes dark??
  10. RANDOM REBOOT AND MONITOR GOES DARK

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    RANDOM REBOOT AND MONITOR GOES DARK: My display goes dark anywhere from 30 seconds to as long as 20 minutes, when this happens my desktop case power button and reset button become disabled as well, everything else stays on. I have to go to back of my pc and turn it off at the power supply and turn it on again...