Windows 10: Monitor goes into power saving mode

Discus and support Monitor goes into power saving mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello,i have a problem with my dell S2216H monitor.When i try to boot into windows when litle circle starts spinning my monitor goes into power saving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MihaMiha3, Jan 18, 2020.

1. MihaMiha3 Win User

Monitor goes into power saving mode

Hello,i have a problem with my dell S2216H monitor.When i try to boot into windows when litle circle starts spinning my monitor goes into power saving mode and i cant get out of it.

I tried to get ram and battery out and rub it but it didnt help,i also disabled power saving mode.

:)

MihaMiha3, Jan 18, 2020

2. Monitor goes power saving mode

Hello!

I have a LG Flatron E2210 monitor with two available inputs (VGA, DVI). When I bought the PC I used VGA as an input for my monitor, after sometime I decided to switch to DVI so i bought one and put it on my monitor, all of the sudden the monitor went to
    power saving mode while computer was still on an though I moved the mouse ore typed something into keyboard (thought that had entered power saving because it took me a while to change the cables) nothing happened and continued to stay like that. Restarted
    the PC several times, the same again. But VGA works perfectly.

I would appreciate anyone's help!

Thank you!

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

ElionShabanaj, Jan 18, 2020
  3. when I plug in the monitor, it goes into power saving mode, how can I deactivate

when I plug in the monitor, it goes into power saving mode, how can I deactivate

Theo Goliath, Jan 18, 2020
  4. bygwyllay Win User

Monitor goes into Power Save mode upon startup

After the most recent Windows 10 update (last weekend? two weekends ago?), whenever I boot my PC, my monitor goes into Power Save mode right before the login screen. I am able to operate in Safe Mode (which is how I'm writing this post). I have uninstalled
    and reinstalled both my video card graphics driver and my monitor drivers with the most recent ones directly from their companies respective websites (in other words, not through Windows Update). The only time I am able to boot up normally and have the monitor
    not shut off was when I disabled the display adapter. Of course when it started up it was in the lowest resolution ever, and when I went to increase the screen resolution, the monitor showed for a brief moment on the new setting and then immediately went
    into Power Save again. My monitor is a Dell U2412M, and my video card is an NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GX2.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? I am at a loss on what to do beyond updating/reinstalling the drivers.

Guess I'll just operate in Safe Mode for a while...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Will

bygwyllay, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Monitor goes into power saving mode - Similar Threads - Monitor goes power

2. Monitor Power Saving Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Power Saving Mode: I am struggling with the monitoring going to power-saving mode as soon as I turn on my PC.I have been through every YT video fix cleaning the PC, changing the battery and cleaning the RAMS but this has made no difference. I have also tried different commands to try and reboot...
  3. Monitor Power Saving Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor Power Saving Mode: I am struggling with the monitoring going to power-saving mode as soon as I turn on my PC.I have been through every YT video fix cleaning the PC, changing the battery and cleaning the RAMS but this has made no difference. I have also tried different commands to try and reboot...
  4. Monitor Power Saving Mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Power saving mode

Power saving mode: Whenever I am not plugged in as soon as my laptop reaches around 35-40% the power saver mode automatically switches on. My power saver settings are set to turn on at 15%. Please help....
  6. Power save mode

Power save mode: hello I just bought my first NMVE M.2 and when i installed the Windows every time I open my pc after Motherboard logo appearmy pc just enter power saving mode so please help me to solve it Thx for your time...
  7. My second monitor goes randomly into the power saving mode

My second monitor goes randomly into the power saving mode: Hi, so i have problem in my second monitor, it goes randomly into the power saving mode and i dont know how to turn it on back, i can turn it on only after some day when i unplug the cable from graphic card and plug it in back many time and it randomly turns on. Unfortunately...
  8. Windows 10 goes to power save mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 goes to power save mode: I have Acer AM 7720 with latest window 10. While using the PC if I am watching movie it will switch to black screen with message saying power save mode. PC is still running but no matter what I do with mouse or keyboard I can’t get back. I hear high pitch noise in headphones....
  9. Monitor going into power save mode

Monitor going into power save mode: I've been having a problem with my computer going into power save mode. Sometimes I can use the PC for hours and sometimes it will happen within minutes, it will give me a black screen on the monitor telling me it is about to go into power save mode. The PC is still running...
  10. Dell Monitor goes into power save mode only when I open Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell Monitor goes into power save mode only when I open Outlook 2010: Dell Monitor goes into power save mode only when I open Outlook 2010.This happens quite often and to get the monitor working again I simply unplug the monitor cable from the computer and plug it back again....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Monitor goes into power save mode randomly