Windows 10: Monitor goes off (black screen) Please help.....

Discus and support Monitor goes off (black screen) Please help..... in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello guys, im new at this forum. I opened this account just for this unexpected problem and i can't find the solution. I request help from you all.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by asimscreed, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Monitor goes off (black screen) Please help.....

Hello guys, im new at this forum. I opened this account just for this unexpected problem and i can't find the solution. I request help from you all. Any reply is appreciated.

Everything is okay with my PC, MY Rig is: i5 9600k 16gb ram gtx 1660 ti asus prime z370 P II motherboard.

But i was trying to overclock a month ago (i was just trying the limits) and i boosted the clock like from 12000mhz to 15000mhz accidentally and i opened the fans to 80% speed. Then my monitor went off. I guess it was too much for it. Then i restarted my pc, everything was ok. Then monitor started randomly to black off and fans were at high speed (same as i made that overclock) . This happens when i play, when i watch something, even when nothing is opened in pc, just desktop.
    What i have tried : 1. I deleted the gpu tweak 2 application (where i overclocked my pc)
    2. i installed gpu tweak again and overclocked it like in so small amount like from 12000mhz to 12010mhz.
    3. i made a half format of my pc (just local disk CMonitor goes off (black screen) Please help..... :)
    4. i made a full format of my pc.

I tried all of these, nothing worked. And all i have in my mind is to detach the gpu at attach it again, nothing more. Please help me. I made a brand new PC with a monitor and this problem causes all by my fault and now i can't play any game that exists.

:)

asimscreed, Feb 17, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Screen goes black

Hi Kris,

It is possible that your screen goes black may be due to a critical system error which can cause the system to shut down. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when it turns black?
    • Have you tried checking if the sleep mode is turned on/off?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you perform the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot blank/black screen errors. This will provide you instruction when you see a black screen before signing in to Windows 10 and when you see a black or blank screen after signing in to Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Screen goes black if the power cord is connected

Hi Tony,

As the screen goes black I suggest you to refer the Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot black screen problems and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

I also see that you are facing issues with the keyboard this might be due to the corruption of keyboard drivers. I suggest you to run the
    hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps for the same.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Maria Fab Win User

Monitor goes off (black screen) Please help.....

Screen goes black

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we would like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your laptop prior to this?
    • Does it only happen when you use Internet Explorer, or have you tried using a different browser?
    • Are there any external devices plugged into your laptop?

If your laptop experiences a black screen after upgrading to Windows 10, you may refer to this
    link on how to troubleshoot black screen errors. Follow the steps provided. For additional help with
    Internet Explorer, click here.

Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Monitor goes off (black screen) Please help.....

1. Monitor goes off (black screen) Please help..... - Similar Threads - Monitor goes off

2. My screen goes black on all monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen goes black on all monitors: HiI have 1 tv and 2 monitors for my7 desktop and when ever I am playing a game can be any game, but all of my monitors plus tv goes black for a couple of seconds then my screen is back but depending on the game it crashes, I have checked if my drivers is up to date anbd they...
  3. Black Screen help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen help please: Anyone please help me , first i got a blue screen after i go to a certain restore point then after i restart the laptop and log in it became all black with a mouse cursor. I tried to access the task manager but it says reinstall Duser.dllNext is i tried to go to a certain...
  4. Monitor Goes Black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor Goes Black: Hey, My current setup is an Acer Laptop with windows 10 connected to an acer monitor and an OLD Lenovo MonitorMy laptop to Acer Monitor works perfect. However, my old Lenovo monitor screen is black and immediately goes into power saving mode when connected to my laptopI...
  5. Monitor goes off (black screen) Please help.....

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor goes off (black screen) Please help.....: Hello guys, im new at this forum. I opened this account just for this unexpected problem and i can't find the solution. I request help from you all. Any reply is appreciated. Everything is okay with my PC, MY Rig is: i5 9600k 16gb ram gtx 1660 ti asus prime z370 P II...
  6. BLACK SCREEN PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BLACK SCREEN PLEASE HELP!: Today i turned on my pc as usual, but i had some troubles...[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-please-help/7fcdc8a1-13a6-44d6-8bb7-1be326d1d706
  7. HELP.......Black screen but monitor is on

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP.......Black screen but monitor is on: Hello all! It's my first post. A friend told me this is a great forum with great people who are very helpful. I appreciate you in advance! Have a 3 monitor setup up but monitor 1 is black when I came into the office a month ago. This has never happened in 5 years since I...
  8. Monitor goes black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor goes black: My external monitor loses connection with my laptop 3-4 times per week. First it goes to blue screen with no connection message, then it goes black. Sometimes the image returns in 1-3 minutes, often never without ctl-alt-del then signing in to my account. Is this a computer...
  9. monitor is blinking and screen goes black

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    monitor is blinking and screen goes black: I got a weird issue a few days ago. I booted my computer, and my monitor was black. Everything was connected. I took the graphics card out and connected it again. The monitor then blinks, you can see the desktop for about one second, then the screen goes black, then it shows...
  10. PLEASE HELP! black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    PLEASE HELP! black screen: Hi, i have been getting a black screen even on safe mode, so basically cant do anything just, The only thing that i can do is run the troubleshoot. Im not sure why this happened, at the beginning i thought it was a problem with my gpu or some drivers, so i went in safe mode...