Windows 10: Monitor goes to no signal after a couple of seconds after startup

Discus and support Monitor goes to no signal after a couple of seconds after startup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone. My old PC was running a bit slow so I thought cleaning it off would help. I unplugged the graphics card from the motherboard and also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NickMakhatadze, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Monitor goes to no signal after a couple of seconds after startup

[COLOR=rgba25, 30, 30, 1]Hello everyone. My old PC was running a bit slow so I thought cleaning it off would help. I unplugged the graphics card from the motherboard and also removed a fan from a graphics card itself and cleaned only a fan with a bit wet towel there was no water damage for sure then I put it all back and plugged the card back into the motherboard. Booted the computer and after some time when I logged into my account and windows showed up it lost signal, tried to restart and still loses signal after a couple of seconds of a full boot. I had the windows freshly installed so there was mo graphics driver so I tried to reinstall the windows again but after booting the USB to install the windows 10 it did the same, after a couple of seconds it said no signal on the monitor and it never comes back. Tried to unplug and plug the VGA and power cable in, even tried to remove it from the motherboard and put it back in but it does the same, goes no signal after a couple of seconds after startup. Any ideas what can I do?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba25, 30, 30, 1]I have Nvidia GeForce GT 630[/COLOR]

:)

NickMakhatadze, Apr 4, 2021

2. Second Monitor goes black after a couple of seconds

I have a Dell laptop running Windows 10 and two monitors. The second monitor comes on and then goes black after a couple of seconds. If I turn it on, leave it for awhile, turn it off and then back on, it eventually stays on. I have switched out the monitor
    for a new one - which worked for awhile but now has the same problem. I have switched out the cable and the power cord and still have the problem.

I checked the drivers and it says they are up to date. I tried changing the refresh rate with no success.

KateRogers, Apr 4, 2021
  3. Elmer San Win User
    Second Monitor has No Signal

Hi,

To assist you further with your concern about no signal on your second monitor, we would like to get some information from you:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Did you try to check if the second monitor will work if installed as the primary monitor?
    • Aside from checking the cables, did you try to use a different cable?
    • Are the right monitor drivers installed on your computer?
    • Does your video card has the right settings for using two monitors?
    • Did you update your video card driver?

We are waiting for your reply.

Elmer San, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Monitor goes to no signal after a couple of seconds after startup

Monitor goes blank for a couple of seconds

Hello John,

It is possible that the driver for your display adapter was updated when you received a Windows update. To assist you with your concern, let's perform these troubleshooting steps to isolate the issue:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter to fix common hardware issue:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard and type
      Troubleshoot.
    • Choose Troubleshoot in the results.
    • Under Find and fix other problems highlight
      Hardware and Devices then click
      Run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: If the issue still persists, try to uninstall the driver and reboot the computer to reinstall it. Here's how to uninstall your display adapter driver.

• Right click on the Windows/Start button and choose Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right-click the driver and click Uninstall.
    • Reboot computer.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Jay Jap, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

Monitor goes to no signal after a couple of seconds after startup

1. Monitor goes to no signal after a couple of seconds after startup - Similar Threads - Monitor goes signal

2. Windows defect report: Laptop goes to sleep mode after a couple of seconds after it turns...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows defect report: Laptop goes to sleep mode after a couple of seconds after it turns...: Cause: As i have tried many ways to solve this problem that came after I change the settings in Edit power plan and still it is not solvable. Way to repeat the bug: 1. Open Edit power Plan > Path:Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Power Options\Edit Plan Settings2. Turn Off...
  3. No signal on monitor after a network reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No signal on monitor after a network reset.: Tried unplugging everything Gpu, ram and the little battery cleaning the ports and cable and plugging the cable directly into the motherboard. Help!!...
  4. Browsers crash after a couple seconds of usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers crash after a couple seconds of usage: l dont know why but this happens. When i open the google chrome it lets me type a couple letters than it freezes and automatically closes.This is happening on windows 10...
  5. CMD and PowerShell Closing after a couple of seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CMD and PowerShell Closing after a couple of seconds: My pc is fine i didnt download any viruses, Didnt mess with system files nor modify it. After a normal restart, A message that pops up for half a second saying "This app wont work on this computer" Or something like that The messages appears and disappears too fast its hard...
  6. Second monitor lost signal after restart or sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor lost signal after restart or sleep: Hi there,I have an issue with my Windows 10 to detect my second monitor. My computer has GVA output and Displayport output. I connect two monitors, one is connected with GVA port, another one is connected with displayport. The second monitor has HDMI input port only, so I use...
  7. Second monitor lost signal after restart or sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second monitor lost signal after restart or sleep: Hi there,I have an issue with my Windows 10 to detect my second monitor. My computer has GVA output and Displayport output. I connect two monitors, one is connected with GVA port, another one is connected with displayport. The second monitor has HDMI input port only, so I use...
  8. Second monitor lost signal after restart or sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Monitor randomly goes to "No Signal"

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor randomly goes to "No Signal": I just got a new computer built and got a new monitor along with it but a problem has arose. I can use the computer but when something that required a lot of RAM or just a lot of priority to open for example "Steam" the software in which you can download games and such...
  10. No signal to monitor after couple minutes of use, screen freezes first

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No signal to monitor after couple minutes of use, screen freezes first: I'm having a problem with my R9 270x gpu. After a couple minutes of use, the screen will freeze and then my monitor will have no signal. I had this issue in windows 8; I now have windows 10. Everything is fine using an Nvidia gpu. I am using the latest amd drivers. I've also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gpu randomly no signal after reboot amd