Windows 10: Monitor, GPU

Discus and support Monitor, GPU in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. My monitor has been stuck on 1600x900 since I got it, even though it says it can go to 1920x1080. The settings just don't have the 1920x1080... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BiligtPurevnyam, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Monitor, GPU

Hello. My monitor has been stuck on 1600x900 since I got it, even though it says it can go to 1920x1080. The settings just don't have the 1920x1080 option and I don't know why, maybe I'm being a bit stupid, but please help!

:)

BiligtPurevnyam, Dec 29, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 29, 2021
  3. GPU is fine.... Bios is fine.... Why can't Windows 10 detect my second monitor?

Now my second monitor isn't even cloned... no signal... windows 10 cannot detect a second monitor and suggests a different GPU... My GPU can support up to 3 monitors... again... ran every diagnostic on my BIOS and GPU know to man. Thank you for your assistance...
    very irritated by this simple problem.

RolandNordin, Dec 29, 2021
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Monitor, GPU

GPU

Hi,

This issue may happen if the GPU is taking more time to display the graphics on your monitor and if the graphics card or driver is already problematic.

As an initial troubleshooting step, try to uninstall then reinstall the graphics driver and see if the issue will persist:

• Press Windows key + S and type devmgmt.msc.
    • Press Enter.
    • Expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click on your graphics driver.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Click OK.
    • Restart your computer.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Dec 29, 2021
Thema:

Monitor, GPU

1. Monitor, GPU - Similar Threads - Monitor GPU

2. GPU fans spinning like crazy and monitors won't start when booting up my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU fans spinning like crazy and monitors won't start when booting up my pc: This is a repost from a previous post from last month. So, for well over a month or so I've experienced an issue that happens while I boot up my computer. On random days when I boot up my pc the gpu fans spins like a mad man and I only get black screens on all my monitors,...
  3. GPU fans spinning like crazy and monitors won't start when booting up my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU fans spinning like crazy and monitors won't start when booting up my pc: This is a repost from a previous post from last month. So, for well over a month or so I've experienced an issue that happens while I boot up my computer. On random days when I boot up my pc the gpu fans spins like a mad man and I only get black screens on all my monitors,...
  4. snipping tool and other icons have stuck pixels not monitor, cord, or gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    snipping tool and other icons have stuck pixels not monitor, cord, or gpu: I'm just dumbfounded. I replaced the cpu, mobo, ram, and psu for a new build after this happened, after that I decided to try the psu on my older PC and it did the same thing to that PC, with the replacement parts, the only part that was the same was the PSU power cable.The...
  5. snipping tool and other icons have stuck pixels not monitor, cord, or gpu

snipping tool and other icons have stuck pixels not monitor, cord, or gpu: I'm just dumbfounded. I replaced the cpu, mobo, ram, and psu for a new build after this happened, after that I decided to try the psu on my older PC and it did the same thing to that PC, with the replacement parts, the only part that was the same was the PSU power cable.The...
  6. snipping tool and other icons have stuck pixels not monitor, cord, or gpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. GPU fan spinning like crazy and monitors won't start when booting up my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU fan spinning like crazy and monitors won't start when booting up my pc: So, for the past few weeks now I've experienced an issue which is a little bit annoying. On random days when I boot up my pc the gpu fans spins like a mad man and I only get a black screen on all my monitors, which I would assume would be caused by some overheating issue with...
  8. GPU fan spinning like crazy and monitors won't start when booting up my pc

GPU fan spinning like crazy and monitors won't start when booting up my pc: So, for the past few weeks now I've experienced an issue which is a little bit annoying. On random days when I boot up my pc the gpu fans spins like a mad man and I only get a black screen on all my monitors, which I would assume would be caused by some overheating issue with...
  9. My monitor sound doesn't work after upgrading my GPU, why?

My monitor sound doesn't work after upgrading my GPU, why?: Hello Microsoft...This issue with my monitor sound have been happening for quite some time, even before upgrading my RTX 2060 to RTX 4080, the sound of it work some days and most of it not.I tried updating my drivers and everything says its up to date, even external...
  10. My monitor sound doesn't work after upgrading my GPU, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor sound doesn't work after upgrading my GPU, why?: Hello Microsoft...This issue with my monitor sound have been happening for quite some time, even before upgrading my RTX 2060 to RTX 4080, the sound of it work some days and most of it not.I tried updating my drivers and everything says its up to date, even external...