Windows 10: MONITOR has no Display after Clicking Maximum Ram in Msconfig/Boot/Advanced options

Discus and support MONITOR has no Display after Clicking Maximum Ram in Msconfig/Boot/Advanced options in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can anyone help me with this????Hi, I clicked Maximum Memory in msconfig/boot/advanced options then restarted my pc. Now when I open my pc, Monitor has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Doobidoobap123, May 23, 2024.

1. MONITOR has no Display after Clicking Maximum Ram in Msconfig/Boot/Advanced options

Can anyone help me with this????Hi, I clicked Maximum Memory in msconfig/boot/advanced options then restarted my pc. Now when I open my pc, Monitor has no display. What do I do to resolve this problem? Thank you in Advance.

:)

Doobidoobap123, May 23, 2024

2. restore msconfig advanced boot options

hi, I changed through msconfig the default boot advanced options moving the default numeber of processor up to 4 and the maximum memory up to 16384.

Now the computer is stucked on safe mode.

There's a way to restore those value to default with a command line. I have acces to the propt through the debug options

thanks

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category***

ThomasMorge, May 23, 2024
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan, May 23, 2024
  4. MONITOR has no Display after Clicking Maximum Ram in Msconfig/Boot/Advanced options

Advanced Options - Automatic Repair - MSconfig SNAFU

Hey All,

So, I made the mistake of following a YouTuber's advice, jury-rigging a few msconfig settings, and now my computer won't boot properly. I'll spare you the extraneous details and just tell you what I did.

• Boot > advanced options > set maximum memory from 0 to 256 (STUPID, STUPID, STUPID)
    • Applied the advanced boot settings.
    Now, every time I boot up my PC, it brings me to a blue screen showing its collecting error info and then attempts to restart. During the restart, the PC prepares and automatic repair, diagnoses the PC and then shows a message saying that Windows 10 cannot
    automatically repair the PC. It then provides me with the following advanced options:

• Reset PC
    • System Restore (when i did this, I got an unspecified error: 0x80070002)
    • System Image Recovery
    • Startup Repair
    • Command Prompt
    • Startup Settings
    • Go back to the previous build (didn't work)
    Is there anyway I can reset the configuration via the Command Prompt? If so, how?

Thanks!

ADorstrade, May 23, 2024
Thema:

MONITOR has no Display after Clicking Maximum Ram in Msconfig/Boot/Advanced options

1. MONITOR has no Display after Clicking Maximum Ram in Msconfig/Boot/Advanced options - Similar Threads - MONITOR has Display

2. MONITOR has no Display after Clicking Maximum Ram in Msconfig/Boot/Advanced options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MONITOR has no Display after Clicking Maximum Ram in Msconfig/Boot/Advanced options: Can anyone help me with this????Hi, I clicked Maximum Memory in msconfig/boot/advanced options then restarted my pc. Now when I open my pc, Monitor has no display. What do I do to resolve this problem? Thank you in Advance....
  3. MONITOR has no Display after Clicking Maximum Ram in Msconfig/Boot/Advanced options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MONITOR has no Display after Clicking Maximum Ram in Msconfig/Boot/Advanced options: Can anyone help me with this????Hi, I clicked Maximum Memory in msconfig/boot/advanced options then restarted my pc. Now when I open my pc, Monitor has no display. What do I do to resolve this problem? Thank you in Advance....
  4. MONITOR has no Display after Clicking Maximum Ram in msconfig/boot/advanced simulation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MONITOR has no Display after Clicking Maximum Ram in msconfig/boot/advanced simulation: Hi, I accidentally clicked Maximum Memory in msconfig/boot/advanced options then restarted my pc. Now when I open my pc, Monitor has no display. What do I do to resolve this problem? Thank you in Advance....
  5. After changing Maximum ram to 0 from msconfig, PC fails to boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After changing Maximum ram to 0 from msconfig, PC fails to boot: I'm using Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series laptop. So, out of curiosity I changed the maximum ram to 0 from msconfig and now after restarting my pc won't boot and stuck at black screen. I'm afraid I might lose my data. In that case what should I do? Please help me!!...
  6. BSOD on startup after changing maximum ram on msconfig

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on startup after changing maximum ram on msconfig: Recently, after changing my maximum ram on msconfig in attempt to make my computer use the entirety of my installed ram, I've been stuck in a loop of blue screens and restarts. I've tried all the advanced options for restarts and safe mode as well as the windows recovery...
  7. BSOD on startup after changing maximum ram on msconfig

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on startup after changing maximum ram on msconfig: Recently, after changing my maximum ram on msconfig in attempt to make my computer use the entirety of my installed ram, I've been stuck in a loop of blue screens and restarts. I've tried all the advanced options for restarts and safe mode as well as the windows recovery...
  8. BSOD on startup after changing maximum ram on msconfig

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How to reset "msconfig > Boot > Advanced Options > Maximum Memory" through...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to reset "msconfig > Boot > Advanced Options > Maximum Memory" through...: Hi Team, I have set max memory to 256 MB only where as default was 1 GB, I applied settings and restarted device. now laptop starts with a very slow speed it takes hours to show the login page. Yesterday i kept the laptop on for 24+ hours then it showed login page, i am not...
  10. MSConfig Advanced Boot Option, Boot Cores

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSConfig Advanced Boot Option, Boot Cores: What is the MSConfig boot with more cores options, mine choose 6, and there is an available option of 12? What is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msconfig-advanced-boot-option-boot-cores/fab83286-4884-4526-8e42-91b40302196c