Windows 10: Monitor help

Discus and support Monitor help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have been using a custom pc for a very long time. Until yesterday the monitor stopped connecting to the pc. My monitor shows up with “Format not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dzorua, Jun 3, 2020.

1. /u/Dzorua Win User

Monitor help

I have been using a custom pc for a very long time. Until yesterday the monitor stopped connecting to the pc. My monitor shows up with “Format not supported”. What’s even weirder is that I have a brother also using a pc that the exact same thing happened at the same time. I suspect this might be a windows update thing but I really haven’t heard about this happening to anyone else.

submitted by /u/Dzorua
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dzorua, Jun 3, 2020

2. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Monitor help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Monitor help

1. Monitor help - Similar Threads - Monitor help

2. Help me when I go to put my pc on sleep my monitor go black then they turn back on but my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me when I go to put my pc on sleep my monitor go black then they turn back on but my...: Help me when I go to put my pc on sleep my monitor go black then they turn back on but my pc doesn't even fall asleep pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-when-i-go-to-put-my-pc-on-sleep-my-monitor/68fc47d0-4fdb-4e37-8d63-83c9ffdc49c3
  3. Help me when I go to put my pc on sleep my monitor go black then they turn back on but my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me when I go to put my pc on sleep my monitor go black then they turn back on but my...: Help me when I go to put my pc on sleep my monitor go black then they turn back on but my pc doesn't even fall asleep pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-when-i-go-to-put-my-pc-on-sleep-my-monitor/68fc47d0-4fdb-4e37-8d63-83c9ffdc49c3
  4. Need help with my PC while using a tv as a monitor .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with my PC while using a tv as a monitor .: So the thing is when i use my tv as a monitor the pixels break and the over-all picture quality is very bad. I tried changing resolution and all the stuff, about the aspect ratio I can't change that for some reason in the tv settings I don't know why that option is not...
  5. Need help with my PC while using a tv as a monitor .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my PC while using a tv as a monitor .: So the thing is when i use my tv as a monitor the pixels break and the over-all picture quality is very bad. I tried changing resolution and all the stuff, about the aspect ratio I can't change that for some reason in the tv settings I don't know why that option is not...
  6. Need help with my PC while using a tv as a monitor .

7. Need Help with Windows 11 Installation - Monitor Screen Appears Dull

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with Windows 11 Installation - Monitor Screen Appears Dull: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 on my PC, and I've encountered an issue with my monitor screen. It seems like the brightness is extremely low, even though it's not set that way. I've attached pictures for reference, showing the screen before and after installing Windows 11....
  8. Need Help with Windows 11 Installation - Monitor Screen Appears Dull

Need Help with Windows 11 Installation - Monitor Screen Appears Dull: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 on my PC, and I've encountered an issue with my monitor screen. It seems like the brightness is extremely low, even though it's not set that way. I've attached pictures for reference, showing the screen before and after installing Windows 11....
  9. I need help with monitor/pc issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with monitor/pc issues: I recently got a PC and bought a 240hz monitor, everything was fine till I noticed that whenever I tried to play a game I had to downloaded for example fortnite my screen would go black then flicker every 2 minutes then eventually just stay black until I closed off fortnite....
  10. I need help with monitor/pc issues

I need help with monitor/pc issues: I recently got a PC and bought a 240hz monitor, everything was fine till I noticed that whenever I tried to play a game I had to downloaded for example fortnite my screen would go black then flicker every 2 minutes then eventually just stay black until I closed off fortnite....