Windows 10: Monitor is grainy. Please help.

Discus and support Monitor is grainy. Please help. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [IMG]I recently finished building my pc and was testing out Halo. For most games, the screen tears when I move around. I have updated my drivers and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NickSz1, Mar 25, 2021.

1. NickSz1 Win User

Monitor is grainy. Please help.

Monitor is grainy. Please help. [​IMG]I recently finished building my pc and was testing out Halo. For most games, the screen tears when I move around. I have updated my drivers and my tv worked fine before. I have a xfx rx 470 4gb graphics card.

:)

NickSz1, Mar 25, 2021
  2. leot__ Win User

External monitor grainy

I have connected an external monitor with an HDMI cable. However the display is grainy.

my specs are:

• Windows 10 Home
    • Processor: Intel (R) Celeron(R) CPU N3060 @1.6 GHz
    • Display adaptor: Intel (R) HD graphics
    My monitor display setting are:

Monitor is grainy. Please help. 0b4fa857-ca49-4455-91f2-66851cd2a905?upload=true.png

How do I setup my monitor so that it doesn't show this grainy display?

leot__, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Monitor is grainy. Please help. - Similar Threads - Monitor grainy Please

2. help please with monitor games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help please with monitor games: theres this thing thats been happening for about half a year and iuts only when i connect my external monitor to my gaming laptop after anywhere between 5-10 minutes my hole computer freezes and lags out of nowhere making me restart my laptop...
  3. Please help with my monitor!

Please help with my monitor!: Everything is so big and out of place and just the wrong sizes on my 31.5inch monitor. I have another one that is smaller but in display settings it's showing that they are the same size which they aren't. Please help!Left monitor is: 24inRight monitor: 31.5in...
  4. Please help with my monitor!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help with my monitor!: Everything is so big and out of place and just the wrong sizes on my 31.5inch monitor. I have another one that is smaller but in display settings it's showing that they are the same size which they aren't. Please help!Left monitor is: 24inRight monitor: 31.5in...
  5. Second monitor help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor help please: I can't seem to get the right fit for the second monitor screen. I changed the resolution to a size so the whole program fits but the side is blacked out not useable tried doing screenshot but it won't show what I'm talking about so I'm attaching pics.When I do the...
  6. Second monitor help please

Second monitor help please: I can't seem to get the right fit for the second monitor screen. I changed the resolution to a size so the whole program fits but the side is blacked out not useable tried doing screenshot but it won't show what I'm talking about so I'm attaching pics.When I do the...
  7. Monitor Help Please!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor Help Please!: Hello All! I'm using Window 10 Pro and did an update a few months ago when this issue started. I only use one HDMI monitor and it worked fine till the update. After the update, If I restart my computer my HDMI monitor does not work and I need to plug in a VGA monitor to...
  8. Monitor Help Please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Help Please!: Hello All! I'm using Window 10 Pro and did an update a few months ago when this issue started. I only use one HDMI monitor and it worked fine till the update. After the update, If I restart my computer my HDMI monitor does not work and I need to plug in a VGA monitor to...
  9. Monitor Help Please!

10. Monitor flickering, please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor flickering, please help: Hello everyone! I have Philips monitor 243V7QJABF and it was working perfectly fine until today. Now this monitor started to flickering and it is not usable. I've went through all troubleshooting such as drivers update, restart in safe mode still flickering, tried to...