Windows 10: Monitor is Gray and white

Discus and support Monitor is Gray and white in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am unable to change to a color on my monitor. I too have the 50 shades of gray issue. How can I get some color in my life?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RenaeAlbee1, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Monitor is Gray and white

I am unable to change to a color on my monitor. I too have the 50 shades of gray issue. How can I get some color in my life?

:)

RenaeAlbee1, Jun 2, 2019
  2. DB_083 Win User

Changing color settings in Windows 10 from white to gray so Excel files open with a gray background

Thanks for the suggestion

This is not really solving the problem however.

All your procedure does is change the color of menu items to dark gray. But the excel page itself still remains bright white. I want the excel page to be gray color (or for that matter the Microsoft word page to be gray instead of white). Earlier versions
    of Windows allowed this, but I can't get it to work in Windows 10. Do you have a solution for how to do this?

DB_083, Jun 2, 2019
  3. My monitor turns black and white

When I boot up my two-month-old Windows 10, the monitor displays lovely color. As soon as I enter my password and hit enter, the monitor turns black and white. Suggestions?

JohnWeidler, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Monitor is Gray and white

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Monitor is Gray and white

1. Monitor is Gray and white - Similar Threads - Monitor Gray white

2. White bubble on monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White bubble on monitors: on a white backgroundAs you can see, it is not a physical defect as the windows screenshot tool captures it as well. If I turn the affected monitor off, the bubble moves to my 2nd monitor.When I use task manager and select "always on top", the bubble will not overtake task...
  3. White bubble on monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White bubble on monitors: on a white backgroundAs you can see, it is not a physical defect as the windows screenshot tool captures it as well. If I turn the affected monitor off, the bubble moves to my 2nd monitor.When I use task manager and select "always on top", the bubble will not overtake task...
  4. LG Monitor's screen's white parts are dull white.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG Monitor's screen's white parts are dull white.: Hi,I accidentally touched one of the five buttons below my LG monitor and now my screen's white parts are dull white. Can't find any LG 27MC37HQ-B monitor help from LG. Also searched the internet for help. Please advise. Thanks,Joe...
  5. LG Monitor's screen's white parts are dull white.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LG Monitor's screen's white parts are dull white.: Hi,I accidentally touched one of the five buttons below my LG monitor and now my screen's white parts are dull white. Can't find any LG 27MC37HQ-B monitor help from LG. Also searched the internet for help. Please advise. Thanks,Joe...
  6. Windows Search box is half gray and half white

in Cortana
    Windows Search box is half gray and half white: Hi!I'm posting this as my final thing to do, cuz I tried EVERYTHING to fix my problem but nothing works.So here is my problem: I run Windows and everything is normal until I run some programs and RAM fills up. When the RAM usage is high something strange happens to my search...
  7. Gray/white bar on bottom ofscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gray/white bar on bottom ofscreen: A few of our clients have been calling us saying that on Windows Explorer, Edge, and Outlook, there's sometimes a gray/white bar cutting off the bottom of the page. It doesn't extend into the task bar, and only shows up in full screen. The only fix I've found is by pressing...
  8. Light theme with windows menu bar white/gray

in Windows 10 Customization
    Light theme with windows menu bar white/gray: Hi, I have a surface pro 4 with windows 1803 and I can't find the light theme nor how to change the colors to light white or gray. The light option is already selected, so the windows have a light color, but the overall menu is still dark. When I try to change the accent...
  9. External monitor gray screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    External monitor gray screen: BlKmHnXVUy8 Hardware: Schenker XMG A726 (Clevo N170RF1-G) Notebook Review - NotebookCheck.net Reviews Look at this sh*t. No matter which multi display mode I pick, the external monitor simply shows a gray screen without a cursor or anything. I did try every single...
  10. Second monitor showing white

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Second monitor showing white: Hi, new user here. I have a double monitor setup as an extended desktop. It's worked great for several years, no issues. As of yesterday, the 2nd monitor only shows solid white. The monitor shows it's receiving a signal by the colour on the power switch LED. If I switch...