Windows 10: Monitor is off every 10-15 minutes.

Discus and support Monitor is off every 10-15 minutes. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am using two monitors for my desktop PC. One of the monitors is automatically off every 10-15 minutes, and is automatically back on about 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MICHAEL LEE123, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Monitor is off every 10-15 minutes.

I am using two monitors for my desktop PC.

One of the monitors is automatically off every 10-15 minutes, and is automatically back on about 10 minutes.

How can I fix this problem ?

Your help will be appreciated.

Michael

:)

MICHAEL LEE123, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 7, 2019
  3. sthalcyon Win User
    N97 15 minute call limit?!?

The thing is that before I went to version 20, I have had conversations longer than 15 minutes without a problem. 20 is when this started happening. I just upgraded to 21, but not yet have the opportunity to have 15+ minute discussion. Maybe version
    21's listed enhancement of "Improved call reliability" addresses this bug? Grrrr!

sthalcyon, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Rhina Vib Win User

Monitor is off every 10-15 minutes.

Windows 10 - Not Detecting Second Monitor

Hi Aidan,

To help resolve this issue, you can follow the steps below:

• Remove the connector at the monitor end.
    • Turn your computer off.
    • Reboot and let it do it's "housekeeping" for 2-3 minutes.
    • Plug the cable in the monitor and turn the monitor on.
    • If it does not come back up, check with the maker of your system/display card for any updated Windows 10 drivers.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to reach out and we'll be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Monitor is off every 10-15 minutes.

1. Monitor is off every 10-15 minutes. - Similar Threads - Monitor off every

2. BSOD every 15-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every 15-20 minutes: Hello. My computer randomly started crashing last night. Initially it restarted and woke up to a GIGABYTE BIOS saying boot load broke. After having logged in to the pc, a BSOD happened and the screen froze, leading to me having to hold the power button down.From this point...
  3. networks off every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    networks off every 15 minutes: I have a desktop and connected properly via wired connection. The desktop keeps on disconnecting to my router almost every 15 minutes. I checked my laptop and it is properly connected without having problem. I tried to unplug and plug back in the cable but remains the same....
  4. networks off every 15 minutes

networks off every 15 minutes: I have a desktop and connected properly via wired connection. The desktop keeps on disconnecting to my router almost every 15 minutes. I checked my laptop and it is properly connected without having problem. I tried to unplug and plug back in the cable but remains the same....
  5. networks off every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. BSOD Every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Every 15 minutes: Good afternoon,My computer has been getting blue screens for quite some time and I feel like I've tried everything I can possibly think of. I even got to the point where I completely wiped everything clean and reloaded windows and I'm still getting crashes every 15 minutes. I...
  7. BSOD Every 15 minutes

BSOD Every 15 minutes: Good afternoon,My computer has been getting blue screens for quite some time and I feel like I've tried everything I can possibly think of. I even got to the point where I completely wiped everything clean and reloaded windows and I'm still getting crashes every 15 minutes. I...
  8. BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION every 15 minutes: I recently bought this computer from Microcenter, and a couple of months later, I've started getting a BSOD almost every time I'm running certain games (COD:BOCW, Halo MCC) for longer than 15 minutes or so. It's pretty consistent. The BSOD gives the error code...
  9. Windows Crashes Every 10-15 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Crashes Every 10-15 minutes: Every time I try and do something that worked perfectly fine yesterday get a BSOD with the stop code memory management. I’ve never had a problem with this before. I’ve reseated my ram, didn’t fix anything. I’ve tried to run diagnostics that don’t even finish before the...
  10. my laptop turns off every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop turns off every 15 minutes: I’ve set power options of my laptop running Windows 10 to never turn off but it started to turn off every 15 minutes. How can I fix it?...