Windows 10: Monitor issue with Lastest Win 10 Pro Update

Discus and support Monitor issue with Lastest Win 10 Pro Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The latest Win 10 Pro update buggered up my monitor - somehow the update disabled the ability to use my monitor... How can I roll back the update or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KDH67, Jun 24, 2020.

1. KDH67 Win User

Monitor issue with Lastest Win 10 Pro Update

The latest Win 10 Pro update buggered up my monitor - somehow the update disabled the ability to use my monitor... How can I roll back the update or update my monitor driver so I can now use my monitor... any help is appreciated!!

:)

KDH67, Jun 24, 2020
  2. xkm1948 Win User

Advice For People wishing to update to Windows 10 Redstone

Yep. Tried to update my Realtek sound driver to the lastest version. After that I can't even use the Realtek sound control panel any more. It is now blocked. Seems M$ is determined to force users to swallow their automated driver update system.

f*u*c*k this. One step forward two steps backward.

xkm1948, Jun 24, 2020
  3. SamuelLV Win User
    'Generic PnP monitor' issue

Hello Angelica,

I would suggest you follow steps to update the monitor driver:

Press Windows + X keys

Choose Device manager

Click on Monitors

Right click on ‘Generic PnP monitor’ and click on update driver

Tap on Browse my computer for driver software

Tap on Let me pick from a list of available drivers

Choose ‘Generic PnP monitor’ and tap on Next

When you are done please restart the computer.

SamuelLV, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Windows 10 Dual Monitor issue

Hi Lisa,

For us to better assist you with your dual monitor issue in Windows 10, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue (Windows updates)?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve this?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Monitor issue with Lastest Win 10 Pro Update - Similar Threads - Monitor issue Lastest

2. Win 10 Pro Activation Issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Pro Activation Issues: My OH bought a new Dell OptiPlex in late January, runningWin 10 Pro. It was delivered early in February and all seemed fine. Then, itneeded a new motherboard. This was at the end of February. All was running perfectly until yesterday morning, when Windows10 Pro let us know...
  3. Upgrading to Win 10 pro issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading to Win 10 pro issues: I cannot upgrade to Win 10 Pro, even though I have purchased the upgrades for both Pro and Pro For Workstations. I have purchased the following upgrades: Windows 10 Pro August 27, 2017 Windows 10 Pro for Workstations on March 18, 2018 Every time when I reinstall windows...
  4. Win 10 Pro issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 Pro issue: When copying files to a folder, if there is a file in the destination folder with the same name as the source file, Windows used to bring up a Copy File dialogue box that offered three options: 'Copy and Replace', 'Don't Copy', or 'Copy and Rename'. I am now using Windows...
  5. Microphone issue following lastest windos 10 update May 2020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone issue following lastest windos 10 update May 2020: Hi, My laptop microphone is not operational at all since the latest Windows updates. Loud speakers are ok. I did all the recommended checkings and updated the drivers without any success. Has anyone any clue on how to solve this issue? Thanks a lot...
  6. Lastest windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lastest windows 10 update: I've tried to install the latest version of Windows 10 twice and it's (hopefully) not installing correctly. If it is correct, it's terrible for me and I don't want it. How do I skip this download? E. Copping...
  7. Win 10 Pro power issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 Pro power issue: My desktop monitor does not go off at selected time. Running Windows 10 Pro 1909 OS Build 18863.535 I've ran Windows SFC and it reported no errors or issues. I've made sure the power settings are restored to default under power options. No luck. Funny thing is it was...
  8. Win 10 Pro issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Pro issue: When I attempt to shutdown the PC by choosing 'shutdown' from the start menu it will appear to shutdown but then start again. I've tried many of the so called fixes and none correct the issue. Got frustrated and wiped my drives clean (all 4 of them) and guess what? The...
  9. Bluetooth issue win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth issue win 10 Pro: I have a company laptop wher bluetooth worked until a week or so ago when Bluetooth stopped working I checked and attempted to update drivers with no change when I look in device manager Bluetooth is under Hidden devices with the following appearance [ATTACH]...
  10. Lastest Windows 10 Updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lastest Windows 10 Updates: The last (2) two updates has changed my screen resolution "display", the setting shows a 1920x1080 but it is stretched vertically and horizontally, cannot see Cortina, lower taskbar and things on left, right and top of screen. Had restored to 10/10/18 update a couple of days...