Windows 10: Monitor issue

Discus and support Monitor issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my monitor has blotches and lines through it? is it ruined for life? Can this be fixed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndrewNelson3, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Monitor issue

my monitor has blotches and lines through it? is it ruined for life? Can this be fixed?

:)

AndrewNelson3, Sep 19, 2018

2. Dell XPS 15.6 Monitor issues

Hi,

Monitors may not work as expected if the driver is not up-to-date. With this said, we suggest that you check if you have the latest drivers installed. In addition, we would like to ask some questions that may help us to isolate the issue.

• Does the external monitor work with your laptop before?
    • Have you tried to connect the external monitor to your desktop?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Monitor issue

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Monitor issue

1. Monitor issue - Similar Threads - Monitor issue

2. Asus laptop monitor Black out after connecting to power supply - Refresh Rate issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus laptop monitor Black out after connecting to power supply - Refresh Rate issue: Hello everyone,I have a Asus ROG Strix G513 2022 AMD R7 4800H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050It has an issue on auto change of refresh rate whenever i plug the laptop with a power adapter. The laptop monitor screen will become black out, and I somehow cannot disable the function of...
  3. Asus laptop monitor Black out after connecting to power supply - Refresh Rate issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus laptop monitor Black out after connecting to power supply - Refresh Rate issue: Hello everyone,I have a Asus ROG Strix G513 2022 AMD R7 4800H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050It has an issue on auto change of refresh rate whenever i plug the laptop with a power adapter. The laptop monitor screen will become black out, and I somehow cannot disable the function of...
  4. Monitor connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor connection issue: After powering on the UPS, if I turn on my CPU, the monitor does not display anything. However, if I wait for some time and then power it on again, the monitor shows up. Additionally, if I turn off the CPU by pressing the power button and then power it on again, the monitor...
  5. Monitor connection issue

Monitor connection issue: After powering on the UPS, if I turn on my CPU, the monitor does not display anything. However, if I wait for some time and then power it on again, the monitor shows up. Additionally, if I turn off the CPU by pressing the power button and then power it on again, the monitor...
  6. Issue with monitor vis usb-c after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with monitor vis usb-c after windows update: Hi,I no longer receive signal in the monitor via usb-c after I've just updated windows with 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853. Can you please help?...
  7. Issue with monitor vis usb-c after windows update

Issue with monitor vis usb-c after windows update: Hi,I no longer receive signal in the monitor via usb-c after I've just updated windows with 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853. Can you please help?...
  8. Monitor doesn't receive any signal and it seems to be a windows issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor doesn't receive any signal and it seems to be a windows issue: my pc turns on normally with display but then 3 seconds into the login screen the display black screens and says "no signal detected". my peripherals which are plugged into my monitor still work. and my second monitor does still work so i can still do stuff on windows on that...
  9. Monitor doesn't receive any signal and it seems to be a windows issue

Monitor doesn't receive any signal and it seems to be a windows issue: my pc turns on normally with display but then 3 seconds into the login screen the display black screens and says "no signal detected". my peripherals which are plugged into my monitor still work. and my second monitor does still work so i can still do stuff on windows on that...
  10. Monitor Connection Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Connection Issue: I'm having an issue with a third monitor not connecting all of the sudden. It's an LG smart TV running HDMI to a 1070Ti and the other two are display port and I've had it in this configuration for a couple years with no issues. For whatever reason, both of the HDMI inputs are...