Windows 10: Monitor issues when updating windows.

Discus and support Monitor issues when updating windows. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have noticed that everytime my laptop updates, it stops recognizing my TV as a display. If I uninstall the updates that sometimes works. Why does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gimpy 02, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Gimpy 02 Win User

Monitor issues when updating windows.

I have noticed that everytime my laptop updates, it stops recognizing my TV as a display. If I uninstall the updates that sometimes works. Why does this keep happening? I think I've pinpointed the Adobe updates as the issue.

:)

Gimpy 02, Jan 2, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Windows 10 Dual Monitor issue

Hi Lisa,

For us to better assist you with your dual monitor issue in Windows 10, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue (Windows updates)?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve this?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Monitor issues when updating windows. - Similar Threads - Monitor issues updating

2. Issues when trying to maximise a window on a second monitor.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues when trying to maximise a window on a second monitor.: I used to be able to drag a window over to the second monitor, then double click on the top of that window to maximise it. Now when I do this it brings the window back over to the primary monitor and maximises over there. How to resolve? Thanks....
  3. Issues when trying to maximise a window on a second monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues when trying to maximise a window on a second monitor.: I used to be able to drag a window over to the second monitor, then double click on the top of that window to maximise it. Now when I do this it brings the window back over to the primary monitor and maximises over there. How to resolve? Thanks....
  4. Issues when trying to maximise a window on a second monitor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Monitor Issue or Windows Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor Issue or Windows Issue: So my problem is I just got a new Dell - S2721DGF 27 monitor. I am running windows 10 and have a Geforce GTX 980. Now I had this monitor before and did not have this issue with my old monitor but do on my replacement one. This issue I am running into is that I use a display...
  6. Monitor Issue or Windows Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor Issue or Windows Issue: So my problem is I just got a new Dell - S2721DGF 27 monitor. I am running windows 10 and have a Geforce GTX 980. Now I had this monitor before and did not have this issue with my old monitor but do on my replacement one. This issue I am running into is that I use a display...
  7. Monitor Issue or Windows Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows 10 update external monitors issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 update external monitors issue: I have two different spec laptops running Windows 10, both systems have been working well. Since the updates that ran during the beginning of August, both systems now have issues with external monitors.System 1 is connecting to two monitors via DVI and VGA, while system 2 is...
  9. Windows 10 Security update issue - update causes dual monitor functionality issues when I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Security update issue - update causes dual monitor functionality issues when I...: I remote into my computer at my work with Citrix. I have a dual monitor display at work and at home. It functions just fine until this security update was installed. It causes what I am thinking is some sort of refresh rate issue. When I move things back and forth between the...
  10. Weird issue with 2nd monitor when fullscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird issue with 2nd monitor when fullscreen: When using my two monitors (main one in front of me, 2nd on the right) in the correct 1 | 2 orientation, whenever I am fullscreen I can't click on the bottom of the screen (like where the volume controls are). However when I swap the orientation to 2 | 1, the issues is fixed...