Windows 10: monitor lags my laptop, adding delay for everything, except my mouse.

Discus and support monitor lags my laptop, adding delay for everything, except my mouse. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been testing out my monitor, when i realised playing games such as Apex legends, there was a TON of delay, and lag. but when i unplugged my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JacInTheBox, Jul 19, 2020.

1. monitor lags my laptop, adding delay for everything, except my mouse.

I have been testing out my monitor, when i realised playing games such as Apex legends, there was a TON of delay, and lag. but when i unplugged my monitor, all the delay and lag was suddenly gone. i tried it on another game, same problem, same solution. Is there any way to fix it?

:)

JacInTheBox, Jul 19, 2020
  2. Ivan Si Win User

Mouse lag when laptop is hooked up to an external monitor

I have Asus laptop. I tried to reinstall mouse drivers with no result.

My mouse is lagging on built in display when I have connected external monitor through hdmi. Mouse is lagging only over windows desktop. Mouse is NOT lagging when it is over any window.

I have 4k display (build in), but I am using only full HD resolution. External monitor is only full HD.

EDIT: I find out that even video on that screen is lagging when I move mouse over desktop.

Ivan Si, Jul 19, 2020
  3. tulip7_7 Win User
    Severe mouse lag

Hi,

I've had issues with severe mouse lag in the past week or so. No new software was installed recently. I've checked and all my updates are to date. I can toggle just fine and everything else is working well EXCEPT for my mouse.

Any suggestions?

tulip7_7, Jul 19, 2020
  4. KathyFM Win User

monitor lags my laptop, adding delay for everything, except my mouse.

Monitor / Mouse / Keyboard Lag Problems

I have a Lenovo X1 Windows 10 Laptop. I have a Logitech Wireless Mouse and Keyboard. I have a Viewsonic LED 1080p Full HD montior. When connecting the monitor to the laptop there is a lag time on the monitor. There is an even more significant lag with
    the mouse and keyboard. The mouse and keyboard work fine on the laptop itself. How do I get rid of the monitor, mouse, keyboard lags? I have already tried removing the mouse and keyboard and reinstalling but this action has not helped. Please advise. Thanks.

KathyFM, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

monitor lags my laptop, adding delay for everything, except my mouse.

1. monitor lags my laptop, adding delay for everything, except my mouse. - Similar Threads - monitor lags laptop

2. Delay My mouse movement by 300ms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delay My mouse movement by 300ms: I want to delay my mouse movement by 300ms or any specific ms I have Tried: to use autohotkey and other macros write a program that records my mouse movement and displays it back The one solution that could work is adding a option to change the mouse data queue size which...
  3. Delay My mouse movement by 300ms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delay My mouse movement by 300ms: I want to delay my mouse movement by 300ms or any specific ms I have Tried: to use autohotkey and other macros write a program that records my mouse movement and displays it back The one solution that could work is adding a option to change the mouse data queue size which...
  4. Delay My mouse movement by 300ms

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Hovering mouse delays in my PC

Hovering mouse delays in my PC: I have wired mouse on my PC however it is delays and sometimes it will not move. I check if this mouse works in my laptop and it works fine. I tried to use different USB port on the PC but the problem continues. Unfortunately, I dont have different mouse that I can try, this...
  6. Hovering mouse delays in my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hovering mouse delays in my PC: I have wired mouse on my PC however it is delays and sometimes it will not move. I check if this mouse works in my laptop and it works fine. I tried to use different USB port on the PC but the problem continues. Unfortunately, I dont have different mouse that I can try, this...
  7. My mouse is lagging

My mouse is lagging: I have been experiencing this problem for a month now, my mouse is lagging, this problem is very annoying n frustrating. I've tried all the methods there is to help eliminate the lag but it still persists. I even bought a new mouse but still, no help Please help me...
  8. Audio feels delayed after adding another monitor to my setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio feels delayed after adding another monitor to my setup: Hello! just today i have set up another monitor which is a 1680 x 1050 to go along with my primary monitor which is a 1440p 144hz Dell s2719dgf, the dell primary monitor is connected via Displayport and the second monitor is connected via a DVI-D to my GTX 1080. When playing...
  9. My mouse lags between dual monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My mouse lags between dual monitors: Does anyone have a solution please? I'm using an HP Spectre notebook with a Dynadock hub linked to 2 monitors. The mouse is really slow - so annoying! Thanks in advance...
  10. mouse lags with 2 monitors

mouse lags with 2 monitors: I have a new pc 4 month old with a radeon RX580 card, when I connect the secound monitor my mouse lags across both screens, I've tried them in different hdmi ports , windows sees both monitors and they work fine but this mouse lag is driving me crazy. Any help please...