Windows 10: Monitor looses signal along with keyboard and mouse

Discus and support Monitor looses signal along with keyboard and mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, i have Microsoft Windows 10 installed on HP Micro Tower. Intel 2 core duo processor, Nvidia GT220 and Ram is 4gb. on normal use the pc works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ValerioViegas, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Monitor looses signal along with keyboard and mouse

hi, i have Microsoft Windows 10 installed on HP Micro Tower. Intel 2 core duo processor, Nvidia GT220 and Ram is 4gb.

on normal use the pc works around fine, but when i open a couple of extra tabs or use apps, the monitor tends to go blank (looses signal), along with a noise from the speaker (stops after 3 seconds) and the keyboard-mouse (usb) tend to loose power along with connectivity . The led on the cpu blinks. On force shutting down and restarting, pc tends to work fine. But on excessive use (extra tabs), or video play this tends to happen

:)

ValerioViegas, Jun 12, 2019
  2. WhyMe Win User

PC turns on, No signal, keyboard/mouse.

Do you own or can you borrow/get hold of a multimeter?

What is your beep code? These are the codes listed by Asus for your board.

Monitor looses signal along with keyboard and mouse [​IMG]

WhyMe, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Vega Hassan, Jun 12, 2019
  4. John Fer Win User

Monitor looses signal along with keyboard and mouse

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Monitor looses signal along with keyboard and mouse

1. Monitor looses signal along with keyboard and mouse - Similar Threads - Monitor looses signal

2. keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal: Hey, I had and old monitor Samsung that works using KVM switch ugreen with 2 computers T14 Lenovo and desktopsuccessfully , now I bought new monitor LG Ultragear 32GQ750-B and connected it to the KVM The desktop works properly but the laptop works only for the mouse and the...
  3. keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal: Hey, I had and old monitor Samsung that works using KVM switch ugreen with 2 computers T14 Lenovo and desktopsuccessfully , now I bought new monitor LG Ultragear 32GQ750-B and connected it to the KVM The desktop works properly but the laptop works only for the mouse and the...
  4. No signal to monitor, keyboard, or mouse after new hardware installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No signal to monitor, keyboard, or mouse after new hardware installation: After installing some new ram and a second hard drive, my computer stopped turning on. I switched out the psu with a more powerful one, and now the computer turns on but I don't get any signal to my monitor, keyboard, or mouse. Per recommendations, I switched out the graphics...
  5. No signal to monitor, keyboard, or mouse after new hardware installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No signal to monitor, keyboard, or mouse after new hardware installation: After installing some new ram and a second hard drive, my computer stopped turning on. I switched out the psu with a more powerful one, and now the computer turns on but I don't get any signal to my monitor, keyboard, or mouse. Per recommendations, I switched out the graphics...
  6. No signal to monitor, keyboard, or mouse after new hardware installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Desktop turns on. No Signal to Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop turns on. No Signal to Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard.: This has happened three times now. But once hard booted it turns on with no issues. Is it possible that the power strip the desktop is plugged into is not giving the PC enough power to fully boot? It is an old power bar. I ask this because I had the same issue with my Xbox...
  8. Pc starting but no power/signal to keyboard, mouse or monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc starting but no power/signal to keyboard, mouse or monitor: Hi, So I've had my gaming pc for a while now. It runs fine but recently did a factory reset and followed this guide afterwards;ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJTCwSX9Ym8&list=WL&index=5&t=0s it was fine and so I left it on just downloading a game a few days later, nothing...
  9. External monitor keeps loosing signal when video is played

in Windows 10 Customization
    External monitor keeps loosing signal when video is played: I really hope someone can tell me how to fix this. I have an HP laptop running Windows 10 and an Acer KG271 monitor. I started out using the Acer as the monitor with the laptop closed. This works fine, but if I go on a website like Netflix or AT&T TV Now, any video site...
  10. PC turns on, No signal, keyboard/mouse.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC turns on, No signal, keyboard/mouse.: So I was in my bios and I changed my CPU mode offset sign from + to -, I saved the settings and exited. When the PC restarted it came on perfectly fine but I am getting no signal on my monitor and my razer keyboard & mouse aren't coming on or lighting up. My motherboard is...