Windows 10: Monitor looses signal along with keyboard and mouse

Discus and support Monitor looses signal along with keyboard and mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, i have Microsoft Windows 10 installed on HP Micro Tower. Intel 2 core duo processor, Nvidia GT220 and Ram is 4gb. on normal use the pc works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ValerioViegas, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Monitor looses signal along with keyboard and mouse

hi, i have Microsoft Windows 10 installed on HP Micro Tower. Intel 2 core duo processor, Nvidia GT220 and Ram is 4gb.

on normal use the pc works around fine, but when i open a couple of extra tabs or use apps, the monitor tends to go blank (looses signal), along with a noise from the speaker (stops after 3 seconds) and the keyboard-mouse (usb) tend to loose power along with connectivity . The led on the cpu blinks. On force shutting down and restarting, pc tends to work fine. But on excessive use (extra tabs), or video play this tends to happen

:)

ValerioViegas, Jun 12, 2019
  2. WhyMe Win User

PC turns on, No signal, keyboard/mouse.

Do you own or can you borrow/get hold of a multimeter?

What is your beep code? These are the codes listed by Asus for your board.

Monitor looses signal along with keyboard and mouse [​IMG]

WhyMe, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Vega Hassan, Jun 12, 2019
  4. John Fer Win User

Monitor looses signal along with keyboard and mouse

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Monitor looses signal along with keyboard and mouse

1. Monitor looses signal along with keyboard and mouse - Similar Threads - Monitor looses signal

2. Monitor / Mouse / Keyboard Lag Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor / Mouse / Keyboard Lag Problems: I have a Lenovo X1 Windows 10 Laptop. I have a Logitech Wireless Mouse and Keyboard. I have a Viewsonic LED 1080p Full HD montior. When connecting the monitor to the laptop there is a lag time on the monitor. There is an even more significant lag with the mouse and keyboard....
  3. ASUS loosing wi-fi signal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ASUS loosing wi-fi signal: two years ago i bought an ASUS X541U; after a couple of weeks it started to loose the wifi signal, so i took it back and they replace it with another one (same model).. Same issue started after 3-4 weeks; i tried to contact ASUS and they gave me few options to try like to do...
  4. No signal on motherboard monitors

No signal on motherboard monitors: I recently rebuilt my computer due to a minor mishap with coffee, everything is working fine up until I plug in my monitors. The monitor plugged into my Graphics card displays normally through it's one and only DVI port, it has four USB ports for peripherals. The HDMI and VGA...
  5. Monitor randomly goes to "No Signal"

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor randomly goes to "No Signal": I just got a new computer built and got a new monitor along with it but a problem has arose. I can use the computer but when something that required a lot of RAM or just a lot of priority to open for example "Steam" the software in which you can download games and such...
  6. PC loses signal to monitor

PC loses signal to monitor: While I play a video game, FPS in game start dropping and the monitor loses signal, but the PC is still working. Today I tried the thingy with Capslock and after I pressed it two times, my PC stopped. After I turned it back on it booted, but a black screen appeared and not...
  7. Monitor no signal suddenly

Monitor no signal suddenly: Okay so here's the deal. I downloaded Windows 10 three to four weeks back from Windows 8 and everything was working fine in that time period. Last Friday I'm in the middle of a game and my computer crashes and then reboots but my monitor is receiving absolutely no signal at...
  8. Monitors Lose Signal On Boot

Monitors Lose Signal On Boot: I have 3 Benq xl2720z monitors all using dp. In the morning I went to turn on my monitors to find out there was no signal in any of them. I then rebooted my computer and when I got to the spinning orb, my computers faded to black in the middle of it and lost signal. I...
  9. PC turns on, No signal, keyboard/mouse.

PC turns on, No signal, keyboard/mouse.: So I was in my bios and I changed my CPU mode offset sign from + to -, I saved the settings and exited. When the PC restarted it came on perfectly fine but I am getting no signal on my monitor and my razer keyboard & mouse aren't coming on or lighting up. My motherboard is...
  10. Screen displays 'no signal detected', mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen displays 'no signal detected', mouse and keyboard not working: Hi everyone. Recently I've run into a problem that I couldn't find solution to anywhere or any kind of answer. A few days ago there was a windows update and until then, my computer was working fine. But since the update, my computer "crashed" twice. Now, I put air quotes...