Windows 10: Monitor no display..."HDMI - no display" GPU random restarts.

Discus and support Monitor no display..."HDMI - no display" GPU random restarts. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi, sometimes..i get an error messages which says..."HDMI - No display monitor"sometimes while gaming..my monitor shuts off..and GPU restarts..with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by xha925, Feb 9, 2023.

1. xha925 Win User

Monitor no display..."HDMI - no display" GPU random restarts.

hi, sometimes..i get an error messages which says..."HDMI - No display monitor"sometimes while gaming..my monitor shuts off..and GPU restarts..with a white light on it...sometimes it even blinks..for seconds. and i have to restart PC.i have checked...that my RAM light is off sometimes. !!!above all my computer is clean no dust.i need help with this...thanks.

:)

xha925, Feb 9, 2023

2. No display on monitor when TV set as primary display

Issue solved

Removed DVI/HDMI cable from computer and monitor

Step 1: Check if the VGA monitor cable is defective.

1. Turn off computer
    2. Connect the monitor VGA cable from the monitor to the VGA port on the computer
    3. Turn on computer, VGA monitor cable is good.

Step 2: Tun off computer
    1. Connect HDMI Cable to HDMI port and TV
    2. Turn on computer and TV, there is no monitor black screen
    3. Click on the Windows logo, select the Settings icon , and then select

System. Under Display there are two squares, labeled 1 and 2

D Click on Advanced Display Settings:

Display information: Display 1- Monitor Display 2 -TV

E Right-click the Speakers icon in
      the taskbar, select Sound, click on Playback devices,

a s tv screen with my brand shows
      AMD High Definition Audio Device ready.

F. Problem solved

Cause of the problem: Defective VGA port on the Syba VGA HD15+ 3.5 Audio to HDMI converter

Rooben Kajima, Feb 9, 2023
  3. nerfmei Win User
    gpu not displaying

the monitor will not display , so i cannot check the device manager list

nerfmei, Feb 9, 2023
  4. Monitor no display..."HDMI - no display" GPU random restarts.

No single/display problem hdmi port

I have upgraded my pc and plug with smat tv with hdmi port and other end with my gpu hdmi port, whenever I restart my pc display is not showing untill I plug and unplug my hdmi cable 1-2 times even I have uninstalled latest display driver and do as good as I can, but still have a problem while,That problem was not occurred before pc upgrade, kindly give the best suggestion and solutions

Uttam Singh Koranga, Feb 9, 2023
Thema:

Monitor no display..."HDMI - no display" GPU random restarts.

1. Monitor no display..."HDMI - no display" GPU random restarts. - Similar Threads - Monitor display HDMI

2. GPU not displaying

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU not displaying: Hello there I have a old system and recently I reapplied thermal paste on the CPU and GPU. I tidied up the cables and turned the pc on. After turning on I updated the graphics driver and everything worked fine until about 15 minutes later the display stopped getting any...
  3. GPU not displaying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU not displaying: Hello there I have a old system and recently I reapplied thermal paste on the CPU and GPU. I tidied up the cables and turned the pc on. After turning on I updated the graphics driver and everything worked fine until about 15 minutes later the display stopped getting any...
  4. GPU not displaying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Monitor no display..."HDMI - no display" GPU random restarts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor no display..."HDMI - no display" GPU random restarts.: hi, sometimes..i get an error messages which says..."HDMI - No display monitor"sometimes while gaming..my monitor shuts off..and GPU restarts..with a white light on it...sometimes it even blinks..for seconds. and i have to restart PC.i have checked...that my RAM light is off...
  6. Monitor no display..."HDMI - no display" GPU random restarts.

Monitor no display..."HDMI - no display" GPU random restarts.: hi, sometimes..i get an error messages which says..."HDMI - No display monitor"sometimes while gaming..my monitor shuts off..and GPU restarts..with a white light on it...sometimes it even blinks..for seconds. and i have to restart PC.i have checked...that my RAM light is off...
  7. monitor works with hdmi but not display port

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    monitor works with hdmi but not display port: recently my monitor (dell u2412h) started glitching with horizontal lines flashing on the screen on and off in a continuos pattern (1 sec off 1 sec on). then one afternoon i restarted my pc and the displayport wasnt working anymore. tried the hdmi cable, and that one worked....
  8. HDMI display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI display: I have plugged the HDMI cable into my ASUSVivoBook with windows 10 and my tv. When I turn my TV on the computer is not displayed on the screen. * I have checked that the TV is displaying the same HDMI port that the computer is plugged into. I have tried different...
  9. display disconnect and GPU fan at max random till I restart

display disconnect and GPU fan at max random till I restart: I had this issue over 3 months with GTX980 then I got new GPU GTX 1660 Super but still this happening this event log starts with - Faulting application name: Microsoft.Photos.exe, version: 2020.19111.24110.0, time stamp: 0x5e7549b1 Faulting module name:...
  10. HDMI Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    HDMI Display: Hello, I have poor eye sight and need a TV monitor to see the computer screen. I have a Dell OptiPlex windows 10 and when I first got it had trouble getting it to display on the HDMI screen. I spoke with the Dell service rep at the time who helped me connect to the TV. But...