Windows 10: Monitor no signal after choosing any option from choose an option screen.

Discus and support Monitor no signal after choosing any option from choose an option screen. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Currently I'm using Windows 10.I tried system initialization, but it caused 'The user profile service failed the logon' error. So I'm trying to clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChoiNuree, Jun 6, 2023.

1. ChoiNuree Win User

Monitor no signal after choosing any option from choose an option screen.

Currently I'm using Windows 10.I tried system initialization, but it caused 'The user profile service failed the logon' error. So I'm trying to clean install windows 10.When I choose any options from choose an option screen entered by holding shift on while restart, the monitor signal disappears and the monitor goes to sleep. I tried every options and figured out that it happens all the time.What should I do to fix it?

:)

ChoiNuree, Jun 6, 2023
  2. ChoiNuree Win User

Currently I'm using Windows 10.

I tried system initialization, but it caused 'The user profile service failed the logon' error. So I'm trying to clean install windows 10.

When I choose any options from choose an option screen (entered by holding shift on while restart), the monitor signal disappears and the monitor goes to sleep. I tried every options and figured out that it happens all the time.

What should I do to fix it?

ChoiNuree, Jun 6, 2023
  3. Choose an option screen..

GilbertSprauve, Jun 6, 2023
  4. Asvini Win User

Choose an option screen..

Hi..i tried upgraing to windows ten..it was upgrading..i slept off ..when i woke up saw..a blue screen..choose an option screen..which has three options.. Exit n continue to Windows 7..troubleshoot.. Log off..what to do.

Asvini, Jun 6, 2023
Thema:

1. Monitor no signal after choosing any option from choose an option screen. - Similar Threads - Monitor signal choosing

2. Monitor no signal after choosing any option from choose an option screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor no signal after choosing any option from choose an option screen.: Currently I'm using Windows 10.I tried system initialization, but it caused 'The user profile service failed the logon' error. So I'm trying to clean install windows 10.When I choose any options from choose an option screen entered by holding shift on while restart, the...
  3. Monitor no signal after choosing any option from choose an option screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor no signal after choosing any option from choose an option screen.: Currently I'm using Windows 10.I tried system initialization, but it caused 'The user profile service failed the logon' error. So I'm trying to clean install windows 10.When I choose any options from choose an option screen entered by holding shift on while restart, the...
  4. Choose a Option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Choose a Option: My PC is stuck on a choose an option screen. It shows troubleshoot, and then turn off pc. Whenever I turn it off, it just goes back to the same dang thing. And the options in troubleshoot are “startup repair, command prompt, uninstall updates, uefi firmware settings, system...
  5. Choose a Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choose a Option: My PC is stuck on a choose an option screen. It shows troubleshoot, and then turn off pc. Whenever I turn it off, it just goes back to the same dang thing. And the options in troubleshoot are “startup repair, command prompt, uninstall updates, uefi firmware settings, system...
  6. Choose a Option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Stuck on "Choose an option" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Choose an option" screen: Hello so i was deleting app for spaces on my HP 15 Notebook PC and I may delete the system and then I turn off my laptop and now my screen stuck like this when i press troubleshoot there other choice but none of them are working and i check for tutorial there suppose to be...
  8. choose a option screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    choose a option screen: after updating my system with updates, my system does not book. It is stuck in choose a option screen. I am not able to proceed to desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-a-option-screen/f6cea40e-0672-484e-aec1-a7311a95b16a
  9. Choose an option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Choose an option: Hello. As many others, I have encountered the choose an option screen. It was working perfectly fine two days ago, but when I turned it on on Sunday, it was stuck on the 'Choose an option screen'. Now, it only showed two options. Troubleshoot and Turn off your PC. None of...
  10. Choose an option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Choose an option: [IMG][IMG]I have a Windows 10 laptop and it is stuck at "choose an option". I have tried startup repair but it fails. I have also tried command prompt entering these commands- Bootrec /fixmbr Bootrec /fixboot Bootrec /scanos Bootrec /rebuildbcd But it says access denied...