Windows 10: Monitor "No Signal" randomly mid gaming

Discus and support Monitor "No Signal" randomly mid gaming in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, not sure what section to post in sorry about that. Randomly while i'm playing a video game both my monitors will go black and come up saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Voltaxic, May 12, 2017.

1. Voltaxic Win User

Monitor "No Signal" randomly mid gaming

Hello, not sure what section to post in sorry about that.

Randomly while i'm playing a video game both my monitors will go black and come up saying "No signal" and wont come back on until i restart my computer, this only happens while i'm playing games has never happened while just watching youtube or movies.

Thanks *Smile

Edit: This is a brand new custom built pc from pccasegear so it shouldn't really be having issues

Specs:

Operating System:
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    CPU: Intel Core i5 @ 3.00GHz Kaby Lake 14nm Technology
    RAM: 8.00GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1063MHz (15-15-15-36)
    Motherboard:
    ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME B250M-A (LGA1151)
    Graphics: 4096MB ATI Radeon RX 480 Graphics (XFX Pine Group)
    Storage: 223GB KINGSTON SUV400S37240G (SSD) 1863GB Seagate ST2000DM006-2DM164 (SATA)Audio: Realtek High Definition Audio

:)

Voltaxic, May 12, 2017
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, May 12, 2017
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, May 12, 2017
  4. Archie123 Win User

No it shouldnt be having issues , your gpu or cpu is crapping out , you could try running msi afterburner to see what your gpu and cpu core temps and usage are in game prior to it shutting down but if i were you id just get them to fix it , , they sold you an unstable system :/ At a guess your cpu is overheating but thats for them to sort out

Archie123, May 13, 2017
  5. Voltaxic Win User
    Yeah i've just contacted them so i'll wait and see what they say before i do anything i guess

Edit: Was the graphics card sending it back so they can replace it

Voltaxic, May 13, 2017
  6. Voltaxic Win User
    Bump: sent my graphics card back to pccasegear and just got a response from them, this is what they said

We inserted the GPU into one of our test benches and it was able to post and boot without issue. We ran the stress testing program Furmark for 15 minutes before running Valley for 1 hour and Heaven for 30 minutes all without issue. Next we ran three passes of 3D Mark Fire Strike Extreme without any issues before testing output from all five output ports on the GPU. We also restarted the system several times to ensure it was stable, all without issue.

Hoping someone here some more of an idea what could be causing the problem, seems to happen even when the monitor is plugged directly into the motherboard.

Voltaxic, May 25, 2017
  7. sygnus21 Win User
    Take a look at the power supply?

If this is a new PC, and still under warranty, have the company troubleshoot it.

sygnus21, Jun 6, 2017
  8. batlhilz Win User

just get a new cable. as the HDMI spec is popping out raw data, the more data you see while in game, the bigger chances there are that the cable is badly manufactured and/or not certified. how long is it? everything past 6 feet that isnt certified might have manufacturing issue.

batlhilz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Monitor "No Signal" randomly mid gaming - Similar Threads - Monitor Signal randomly

2. Random no signal on monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random no signal on monitor: I have an ASUS AMD computer that is new, and in the middle of doing something, my monitor loses signal and my computer plays a beep. I've tried different HDMI cord, and monitor. I'm thinking is the CPU Fan not spinning, am i correct? URGENT...
  3. Random no signal on monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random no signal on monitor: I have an ASUS AMD computer that is new, and in the middle of doing something, my monitor loses signal and my computer plays a beep. I've tried different HDMI cord, and monitor. I'm thinking is the CPU Fan not spinning, am i correct? URGENT...
  4. Monitor loses randomly loses signal.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor loses randomly loses signal.: This started happening a few weeks ago, and it happens randomly, even when I just browse the internet or do intensive GPU stuff like 3d modeling or gaming.The monitor samsung sj55w ultra wide loses signal from the computer but the computer keeps working, as I hear the music...
  5. Monitor loses randomly loses signal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor loses randomly loses signal.: This started happening a few weeks ago, and it happens randomly, even when I just browse the internet or do intensive GPU stuff like 3d modeling or gaming.The monitor samsung sj55w ultra wide loses signal from the computer but the computer keeps working, as I hear the music...
  6. Monitor loses randomly loses signal.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Monitor no signal when gaming

Monitor no signal when gaming: its been happening almost a week and I have no solution here are the tips i tried- ddu againagain- cleaning the ram sticks- under clocked the gpu- unplugging and plugging vga cable- malwarebytes no issue- editing the power plan- sfc scanwhen i launch the game it just turns...
  8. Monitors turn off mid use saying no signal but PC continues to run

Monitors turn off mid use saying no signal but PC continues to run: randomly when playing games or just using my pc generally my monitors switch off saying no signal even though my PC stays on and i can hear sound still so my PC is still running but i cant get my monitors back on untill i restart my pc...
  9. screen going black with no signal mid gaming or mistream in video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    screen going black with no signal mid gaming or mistream in video: I'm having an issue in windows 10 (does not happen on manjaro my screen goes black and it says on my moniter no imput I am using my latest graphics drivers all my drivers are up to date it happens mid gaming/watching videos (youtube/vlc) this does not happen on manjaro...
  10. Monitor randomly goes to "No Signal"

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor randomly goes to "No Signal": I just got a new computer built and got a new monitor along with it but a problem has arose. I can use the computer but when something that required a lot of RAM or just a lot of priority to open for example "Steam" the software in which you can download games and such...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no signal on monitor mid game

2. windows 10 no signal monitor randomly