Windows 10: Monitor no signal

Discus and support Monitor no signal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My system unit boots perfectly, the videocard is working etc. But it says on my monitor that it has no signal. I checked every wirings and all. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KennethDestura, May 30, 2020.

1. Monitor no signal

My system unit boots perfectly, the videocard is working etc. But it says on my monitor that it has no signal. I checked every wirings and all.

Is this a faulty ram ?

:)

KennethDestura, May 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 Update Installed & Now No Signal to Monitor

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with your monitor's signal, we would like to know the following:

• When you say "signal", are you referring to the Internet?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 30, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    INPUT SIGNAL OUT OF RANGE while playing Wizard 101

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

This happens if the signal from the video adapter exceeds the scan range of the monitor. The video card is feeding the monitor a signal stream in excess of what the monitor can accommodate. The two main causes for this are that either the resolution
    or the vertical frequency is set high.

You may try the troubleshooting steps listed in HP and Compaq Flat Panel Monitors - Flat Panel Monitor Displays Message about
    No Signal, Signal out of Range, Sleep, or Power Save
    and check if it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 30, 2020
  4. Elmer San Win User

Monitor no signal

Second Monitor has No Signal

Hi,

To assist you further with your concern about no signal on your second monitor, we would like to get some information from you:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Did you try to check if the second monitor will work if installed as the primary monitor?
    • Aside from checking the cables, did you try to use a different cable?
    • Are the right monitor drivers installed on your computer?
    • Does your video card has the right settings for using two monitors?
    • Did you update your video card driver?

We are waiting for your reply.

Elmer San, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Monitor no signal

1. Monitor no signal - Similar Threads - Monitor signal

2. Monitor shows no signal although computer appears to turn on.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor shows no signal although computer appears to turn on.: Left monitor on sleep for an hour or two. Try to move mouse or keyboard in an effort to wake it up, nothing happens. Has happened before so i turn it off and back on, this time my monitor does not light up and stays neutral orange. I change display input, wiggle my mouse...
  3. HDMI not detected/no signal on monitor but whole pc is still on

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI not detected/no signal on monitor but whole pc is still on: Good evening/morning!, Today I've experienced something strange happening on my desktop, whenever I start to play/open up a game (be it gfx intensive or not) after few minutes, my monitor would tend to die out/turn black as if going on sleep (orange led still lit) and has a...
  4. Monitor: Input Signal Out of Range

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor: Input Signal Out of Range: Good day! So I have this laptop running Windows 10 with a broken display no display at all and I connected it to a monitor to be able to use it. However, I cannot use it properly since it says "input signal out of range" and a black screen background but the laptop seems to...
  5. HDMI not detected/no signal on monitor but whole pc is still on

in Windows 10 Support
    HDMI not detected/no signal on monitor but whole pc is still on: Good evening/morning!, Today I've experienced something strange happening on my desktop, whenever I start to play/open up a game (be it gfx intensive or not) after few minutes, my monitor would tend to die out/turn black as if going on sleep (orange led still lit) and has a...
  6. HDMI not detected/no signal on monitor but whole pc is still on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HDMI not detected/no signal on monitor but whole pc is still on: Good evening/morning!, Today I've experienced something strange happening on my desktop, whenever I start to play/open up a game be it gfx intensive or not after few minutes, my monitor would tend to die out/turn black as if going on sleep orange led still lit and...
  7. No signal to monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No signal to monitors: Hi, I bought a new computer a few months ago - a pre built msi infinite 9sa-871 - and was experiencing issues with lag after leaving the computer on, which got progressively worse. I'm not the smartest with tech, so I reset to factory settings and it sort of fixes itself, but...
  8. “No signal” on monitor every time I restart my PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “No signal” on monitor every time I restart my PC?: So i’m currently in the beginning stages of an online Comptia A+ course which is cool, but I’m struggling because every time I shut off my pc and start it up the next day, I get absolutely no image at all and my monitor displays “no signal” and then shuts off after a couple...
  9. 3rd monitor says no signal....

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    3rd monitor says no signal....: How could this be. The third monitor says no signal yet when I use Chrome Remote Desktop the 3rd monitor is visible. Any ideas how to fix this? Thank you in advance.
  10. My graphic card showing no signal to the monitor [please advise]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My graphic card showing no signal to the monitor [please advise]: So, today I unpluged my gc, put it back in, and now I do not have signal on my screen-black. What could this be? I cleaned the card, made sure to clean the stick. Cable is not the problem as it works also.... I have bo earthly idea why this happened. I just took the card out,...