Windows 10: monitor not detected on windows 10

Discus and support monitor not detected on windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to add monitors using the HP hub and they are not detected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichUY, May 26, 2023.

1. MichUY Win User

monitor not detected on windows 10

I am trying to add monitors using the HP hub and they are not detected

:)

MichUY, May 26, 2023

2. windows 11 cannot detect my second monitor

Windows 11 cannot detect my second monitor. Help. I did all the suggested troubleshooting steps but nothing seems to work.

Janet Brandares, May 26, 2023
  3. Grgr_595 Win User
    Windows 10 Not Detecting 2nd Monitor

this recommendation is useless. I followed every step and the troubleshooter said no problems detected. When I had Windows 8.1 I was able to simply plug in my monitor (HannsG 28") via micro HDMI port and it was able to detect it. But Windows 10 does not detect
    my second monitor. The system just does not see it.

Grgr_595, May 26, 2023
  4. Erika Aro Win User

Windows 10 can't detect my second monitor

Thank you for confirming. We can do the following:

When the second monitor is not detected, we need to isolate if it's the monitor, the cable connecting them, or the port. We suggest that you remove your 1st monitor, then use the 2nd monitor as your 1st monitor. After that, connect the 1st monitor as the
    2nd monitor.

Usually, this it's driver-related. Windows 10 won't be able to detect the 2nd monitor if the monitor driver is out of date or faulty. We recommend, rolling back to the previous installed graphics driver and monitor driver if it updated. Otherwise, update your
    graphics and monitor drivers on the Device Manager. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Type Device Manager in the Cortana search bar and press Enter.
    • When the Device Manager window appears, click the Display adapters and right-click the item below.
    • Select Properties, then Driver tab, and click Roll Back Driver and follow the on-screen instructions.
    • Expand the Monitors, then right-click the second monitor and select Properties.
    • Click the Driver tab, and click Roll Back Driver and follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue persists, update the drivers. You can manually update the driver by visiting the websites of your graphics card and monitor manufacturers to get the fully compatible drivers for Windows 10. You can run the Find
    and fix problems with devices and hardware
    to automatically check for driver updates. Additionally, we'd like to know the make and model of your graphics cards and monitor?

Post back anytime at your convenience.

Erika Aro, May 26, 2023
Thema:

1. monitor not detected on windows 10 - Similar Threads - monitor detected

2. my monitor is not detecting my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my monitor is not detecting my laptop: OKi so I have a laptop with broken screen but I can see 1/4 portion of it on the bottom left and I decided to connect that laptop to my acer v196hql monitor via hdmi to vga cable but my monitor is not detecting my laptop and is showing no signal meanwhile I can see my laptop...
  3. my monitor is not detecting my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my monitor is not detecting my laptop: OKi so I have a laptop with broken screen but I can see 1/4 portion of it on the bottom left and I decided to connect that laptop to my acer v196hql monitor via hdmi to vga cable but my monitor is not detecting my laptop and is showing no signal meanwhile I can see my laptop...
  4. Windows 11 cannot detect external monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 cannot detect external monitor: My Lenovo ThankPad with Windows 11 cannot detect the external monitor. I double checked the cable and connection it ok. It worked before. Please help....
  5. Windows 11 cannot detect external monitor

Windows 11 cannot detect external monitor: My Lenovo ThankPad with Windows 11 cannot detect the external monitor. I double checked the cable and connection it ok. It worked before. Please help....
  6. Monitors not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors not detected: I just bought a new Dell Inspiron running Windows 11. I have two older Dell monitors and am getting the "We couldn't find another display" message when I try to get my laptop to detect. All drivers are up to date. The monitors have displayport cables and the laptop HDMI, so I...
  7. Monitors not detected

Monitors not detected: I just bought a new Dell Inspiron running Windows 11. I have two older Dell monitors and am getting the "We couldn't find another display" message when I try to get my laptop to detect. All drivers are up to date. The monitors have displayport cables and the laptop HDMI, so I...
  8. Monitor detected but no image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor detected but no image: Hi, I'm stuck in a situation here, I received a monitor Samsung Syncmaster sa650 and tried connecting it to my laptop via HDMI to DP cable I made sure the cable was source HDMI to DP screen. The system recognizes/detects the display, but there is no image.I already tried...
  9. Monitor detected but no image

Monitor detected but no image: Hi, I'm stuck in a situation here, I received a monitor Samsung Syncmaster sa650 and tried connecting it to my laptop via HDMI to DP cable I made sure the cable was source HDMI to DP screen. The system recognizes/detects the display, but there is no image.I already tried...
  10. keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal

keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal: Hey, I had and old monitor Samsung that works using KVM switch ugreen with 2 computers T14 Lenovo and desktopsuccessfully , now I bought new monitor LG Ultragear 32GQ750-B and connected it to the KVM The desktop works properly but the laptop works only for the mouse and the...