Windows 10: Monitor not detected

Discus and support Monitor not detected in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I just updated a Gateway netbook from windows 7 to 10. I can use my Samsung TV that is connected with HDMI. However, I can't increase the resolution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by svth, Dec 6, 2017.

1. svth Win User

Monitor not detected

I just updated a Gateway netbook from windows 7 to 10. I can use my Samsung TV that is connected with HDMI. However, I can't increase the resolution because my pc does not detect it and acts like the laptop screen is the only display. I used to get full resolution with windows 7. What can I do to get the pc to recognize my Samsung?

:)

svth, Dec 6, 2017

2. Dual Monitor set-up: 2nd monitor not being detected

I have a dual monitor system. The second monitor is NOT being detected in my settings. I have tried to resolve this issue by restarting, altering properties, and ensuring the drive is up-to-date (all to no avail). Any suggestions?

(My monitors are not the same type - one is an HP LE1901wi, the other is HP L1901, if this makes any difference).

MelissaDeGroff-Davis, Dec 6, 2017
  3. OmriNeu Win User
    Dual monitors problem

My problem is that I connect two monitors to the computer (graphics card) and Windows detect always only one monitor.

When I click detect in display settings and the second monitor plugged to the graphics card, it writes me that other monitor can not be detected.

Why Windows do not detect that two monitors are connected and detecting only one?

I use Nvidia GeForce graphic cards.

OmriNeu, Dec 6, 2017
  4. pyramid10 Win User

Monitor not detected

Check to see if Gateway Support has a Windows 10 driver for the netbook. If not, check to see if the video chip manufacturer has a Windows 10 driver. As a last resort (risky), check to see if unsupported mods came up with a win 10 driver for the netbook/chip.

pyramid10, Dec 7, 2017
  5. svth Win User
    I found out my card Intel® GMA 3600 will not be supported in Windows 10. Nobody is working on an updated driver now. So I have the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter instead. It was just my old laptop so I will live with it.

svth, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Monitor not detected

1. Monitor not detected - Similar Threads - Monitor detected

2. my monitor is not detecting my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my monitor is not detecting my laptop: OKi so I have a laptop with broken screen but I can see 1/4 portion of it on the bottom left and I decided to connect that laptop to my acer v196hql monitor via hdmi to vga cable but my monitor is not detecting my laptop and is showing no signal meanwhile I can see my laptop...
  3. my monitor is not detecting my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my monitor is not detecting my laptop: OKi so I have a laptop with broken screen but I can see 1/4 portion of it on the bottom left and I decided to connect that laptop to my acer v196hql monitor via hdmi to vga cable but my monitor is not detecting my laptop and is showing no signal meanwhile I can see my laptop...
  4. Windows 11 cannot detect external monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 cannot detect external monitor: My Lenovo ThankPad with Windows 11 cannot detect the external monitor. I double checked the cable and connection it ok. It worked before. Please help....
  5. Windows 11 cannot detect external monitor

Windows 11 cannot detect external monitor: My Lenovo ThankPad with Windows 11 cannot detect the external monitor. I double checked the cable and connection it ok. It worked before. Please help....
  6. Monitors not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors not detected: I just bought a new Dell Inspiron running Windows 11. I have two older Dell monitors and am getting the "We couldn't find another display" message when I try to get my laptop to detect. All drivers are up to date. The monitors have displayport cables and the laptop HDMI, so I...
  7. Monitors not detected

Monitors not detected: I just bought a new Dell Inspiron running Windows 11. I have two older Dell monitors and am getting the "We couldn't find another display" message when I try to get my laptop to detect. All drivers are up to date. The monitors have displayport cables and the laptop HDMI, so I...
  8. Monitor detected but no image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor detected but no image: Hi, I'm stuck in a situation here, I received a monitor Samsung Syncmaster sa650 and tried connecting it to my laptop via HDMI to DP cable I made sure the cable was source HDMI to DP screen. The system recognizes/detects the display, but there is no image.I already tried...
  9. Monitor detected but no image

Monitor detected but no image: Hi, I'm stuck in a situation here, I received a monitor Samsung Syncmaster sa650 and tried connecting it to my laptop via HDMI to DP cable I made sure the cable was source HDMI to DP screen. The system recognizes/detects the display, but there is no image.I already tried...
  10. keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal

keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal: Hey, I had and old monitor Samsung that works using KVM switch ugreen with 2 computers T14 Lenovo and desktopsuccessfully , now I bought new monitor LG Ultragear 32GQ750-B and connected it to the KVM The desktop works properly but the laptop works only for the mouse and the...