Windows 10: Monitor not displaying pc.

Discus and support Monitor not displaying pc. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; When I updated my pc's drivers for a AMD Radeon RX 560 it now will not display any images from my Pc to the monitor. Ive tried other monitors and hdmi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Riptide1546, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Monitor not displaying pc.

When I updated my pc's drivers for a AMD Radeon RX 560 it now will not display any images from my Pc to the monitor. Ive tried other monitors and hdmi cables but nothing has worked, Ive ensured the graphics card itself is working but cant find any other solution, I've also tried the basics such as resetting the pc and monitor multiple times. My best guess is when I updated the drivers the pre existing ones affected the newer ones and the pc malfunctioned. But Im not tech savvy by any means, Help would be appreciated thank you.

:)

Riptide1546, Mar 24, 2021

2. No display on monitor when TV set as primary display

Issue solved

Removed DVI/HDMI cable from computer and monitor

Step 1: Check if the VGA monitor cable is defective.

1. Turn off computer
    2. Connect the monitor VGA cable from the monitor to the VGA port on the computer
    3. Turn on computer, VGA monitor cable is good.

Step 2: Tun off computer
    1. Connect HDMI Cable to HDMI port and TV
    2. Turn on computer and TV, there is no monitor black screen
    3. Click on the Windows logo, select the Settings icon , and then select

System. Under Display there are two squares, labeled 1 and 2

D Click on Advanced Display Settings:

Display information: Display 1- Monitor Display 2 -TV

E Right-click the Speakers icon in
      the taskbar, select Sound, click on Playback devices,

a s tv screen with my brand shows
      AMD High Definition Audio Device ready.

F. Problem solved

Cause of the problem: Defective VGA port on the Syba VGA HD15+ 3.5 Audio to HDMI converter

Rooben Kajima, Mar 24, 2021
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Mar 24, 2021
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Monitor not displaying pc.

monitor display size

Hi Kathy,

This issue with monitor display can be caused by screen resolution problems.

As an initial troubleshooting step, try changing the screen resolution by following the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop screen.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click Display.
    • Under Resolution, click on the drop-down menu and change the screen resolution.

Note: You can select the most recommended resolution (1920 x 1080) if applicable and see if the issue will persist.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Arjay Dom, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Monitor not displaying pc.

1. Monitor not displaying pc. - Similar Threads - Monitor displaying

2. Is there a way to save monitor display settings and save as a shortcut to easily switch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to save monitor display settings and save as a shortcut to easily switch...: I have two external monitors connected to my laptop. While I am sitting at my desk, screen 1 is on the left, screen 2 is on the right. But I can turn the monitors in a different orientation to use with my treadmill desk. When they turned towards the treadmill, screen 1 is now...
  3. Is there a way to save monitor display settings and save as a shortcut to easily switch...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to save monitor display settings and save as a shortcut to easily switch...: I have two external monitors connected to my laptop. While I am sitting at my desk, screen 1 is on the left, screen 2 is on the right. But I can turn the monitors in a different orientation to use with my treadmill desk. When they turned towards the treadmill, screen 1 is now...
  4. Is there a way to save monitor display settings and save as a shortcut to easily switch...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.: [System Not Detecting]OS: Windows 10 EnterpriseGraphic Card: Intel Iris Xe Graphics[System detecting]OS: Windows 10 HomeGraphic Card: Intel UHD graphics 620 + NVIDIA GeForce MX130One of my systems doesn't detects any monitor connected through the display ports whereas other...
  6. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.: [System Not Detecting]OS: Windows 10 EnterpriseGraphic Card: Intel Iris Xe Graphics[System detecting]OS: Windows 10 HomeGraphic Card: Intel UHD graphics 620 + NVIDIA GeForce MX130One of my systems doesn't detects any monitor connected through the display ports whereas other...
  7. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Display number added by 1 for both dual monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display number added by 1 for both dual monitor: I'm using Windows 10 and using ControlMyMonitor tool, I found that "\\.\DISPLAY1\Monitor0" bacome "\\.\DISPLAY2\Monitor0" and "\\.\DISPLAY2\Monitor0" became "\\.\DISPLAY3\Monitor0", I mean display number has been added by 1 for each. But in Windows settings, identify in...
  9. Display number added by 1 for both dual monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display number added by 1 for both dual monitor: I'm using Windows 10 and using ControlMyMonitor tool, I found that "\\.\DISPLAY1\Monitor0" bacome "\\.\DISPLAY2\Monitor0" and "\\.\DISPLAY2\Monitor0" became "\\.\DISPLAY3\Monitor0", I mean display number has been added by 1 for each. But in Windows settings, identify in...
  10. Display number added by 1 for both dual monitor