Windows 10: Monitor Not Finding Pc?

Discus and support Monitor Not Finding Pc? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Alright, so I was about to play minecraft and halfway through loading my monitor just kinda turned off. I tried turning it off and then back on and did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DevinStoll, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Monitor Not Finding Pc?

Alright, so I was about to play minecraft and halfway through loading my monitor just kinda turned off. I tried turning it off and then back on and did the same for my pc. If its related, which it probably is apparently I think my power supply is failing. What now?

:)

DevinStoll, Dec 20, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Night Light Setting and Third Monitor.

Hi Reagan,

We would like to ask you some questions in order assist you properly:

• Did Night light work previously on all three monitors?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • Are you getting an error message on the third monitor regarding Night light?
    • Is the third monitor being detected by your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

While waiting for your response, we suggest that you try to connect your third monitor to what you are using on the 2 working monitors to see if it is only a loose connection issue.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Monitor Not Finding Pc?

Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Monitor Not Finding Pc?

1. Monitor Not Finding Pc? - Similar Threads - Monitor Finding

2. How to find out what wakes up my monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find out what wakes up my monitor?: I set my monitor to turn off after 15 minutes, and never sleep. Sometimes the monitor will automatically turn on, although nobody have touched the keyboard or mouse.Is there any way to know what caused the monitor to turn on?...
  3. How to find out what wakes up my monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to find out what wakes up my monitor?: I set my monitor to turn off after 15 minutes, and never sleep. Sometimes the monitor will automatically turn on, although nobody have touched the keyboard or mouse.Is there any way to know what caused the monitor to turn on?...
  4. How to find out what wakes up my monitor?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Monitor keeps not finding a input signal and pc "crashes" while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor keeps not finding a input signal and pc "crashes" while gaming: My Situation:Since two days I am having a problem I have never had before.When I play certain games and sometimes even on the desktop, my screen turns black, saying it does not have an input source anymore and it stays that when. When I play a game I still hear the sound but...
  6. Monitor keeps not finding a input signal and pc "crashes" while gaming

Monitor keeps not finding a input signal and pc "crashes" while gaming: My Situation:Since two days I am having a problem I have never had before.When I play certain games and sometimes even on the desktop, my screen turns black, saying it does not have an input source anymore and it stays that when. When I play a game I still hear the sound but...
  7. My computer can't find its monitor, mouse, or keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer can't find its monitor, mouse, or keyboard: When I turned on my computer today, the computer itself turned on, but the monitor, mouse, and keyboard all acted like they weren't plugged into anything. They were working fine yesterday, but now they do nothing when I turn my computer on. I tried unplugging them and...
  8. My computer can't find its monitor, mouse, or keyboard

My computer can't find its monitor, mouse, or keyboard: When I turned on my computer today, the computer itself turned on, but the monitor, mouse, and keyboard all acted like they weren't plugged into anything. They were working fine yesterday, but now they do nothing when I turn my computer on. I tried unplugging them and...
  9. I got a third monitor, i'm unable do use, and i can't find why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a third monitor, i'm unable do use, and i can't find why: I got a third monitor connected with Hdmi to my PC via an USB-C adapter, and my PC can't detect it.But if I connect it on the Hdmi directly to my PC it works....
  10. I got a third monitor, i'm unable do use, and i can't find why

I got a third monitor, i'm unable do use, and i can't find why: I got a third monitor connected with Hdmi to my PC via an USB-C adapter, and my PC can't detect it.But if I connect it on the Hdmi directly to my PC it works....