Windows 10: Monitor not giving display after disabling display adapter

Discus and support Monitor not giving display after disabling display adapter in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Getting a problem in my PC which has fed me up ... I was using i3-1200f with AMD firepro m4900 for temporary use , will upgrade to 3060 in a week... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HashirRasheed, May 13, 2022.

1. Monitor not giving display after disabling display adapter

Hello Getting a problem in my PC which has fed me up ... I was using i3-1200f with AMD firepro m4900 for temporary use , will upgrade to 3060 in a week or two , So as F series cpu does not come with iGpuI accidentally Disabled Display adapter from device manager which Iam regretting alot , after disabling display adapter my monitor stopped giving display ..So now everytime I turned on my PC , the monitor doesn't give any response but all other components are working fine So , how can I again enable display adapter or anyother solution to get display ?

:)

HashirRasheed, May 13, 2022
  2. perkinw Win User

What will happen if I disable my only display adapter

An engineer at Adobe is helping me diagnose a problem with Photoshop. He suggested that I disable my AMD card from device manager and run Photoshop on the integrated graphics to see if the issue persists.

When I check Device Manager, I see only one display adapter listed:

Monitor not giving display after disabling display adapter [​IMG]

Shouldn't the integrated graphics also be listed? If AMD is my only display adapter, I am reluctant to disable it.

Windows version 1903 (OS Build 18362.592)

perkinw, May 13, 2022
  3. I have two display adapters showing...

Looking at Display Adapters in Device Manager of my Thinkpad 540p laptop I see two display adapters listed, an Intel HD Graphics 4600 and an NVIDIA GeForce GT730M. The reason I was looking was that I am having some issues with some photo display software and it was suggested that hardware GPU acceleration could be the problem and I was checking that the drivers are up to date (they are). My question is: do I need both these adapters to be enabled? Could they be conflicting? I am hesitant to disable anything without asking advice first. Can I disable (say) the Intel adapter without seriously disabling my machine?

rafikiphoto, May 13, 2022
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Monitor not giving display after disabling display adapter

Display problems with the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

Hi,

It is possible that you are experiencing an audio and video streaming issues due to a corrupted or an outdated display driver. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Could you tell us the exact error message you received?
    • Have you tried updating your display drivers?
    • Does this happen only when you're streaming a video?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot Wireless Display Adapters. You may expand each section that best describes your situation and check if the issue still persists.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 13, 2022
Thema:

Monitor not giving display after disabling display adapter

1. Monitor not giving display after disabling display adapter - Similar Threads - Monitor giving display

2. Monitor not giving display after disabling display adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor not giving display after disabling display adapter: Hello Getting a problem in my PC which has fed me up ... I was using i3-1200f with AMD firepro m4900 for temporary use , will upgrade to 3060 in a week or two , So as F series cpu does not come with iGpuI accidentally Disabled Display adapter from device manager which Iam...
  3. Monitor not giving display after disabling display adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor not giving display after disabling display adapter: Hello Getting a problem in my PC which has fed me up ... I was using i3-1200f with AMD firepro m4900 for temporary use , will upgrade to 3060 in a week or two , So as F series cpu does not come with iGpuI accidentally Disabled Display adapter from device manager which Iam...
  4. Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Adapter: So I wanted to update my Display Adapter and it had a yellow icon on the side so I went to google and searched it, and it was said that I had to uninstall the driver and reset the PC so it would download itself again. After It turned on the display adapter wasn't there...
  5. Display Adapter

Display Adapter: I have an Asus Tuf A15 laptop specs are below. This thing won't connect to my MS Wireless Display Adapter. I have two other laptops in the house, the Asus Expert book and the Lenovo ThinkPad X1. Both of these connect to the wireless display seamlessly. I have followed the...
  6. Display adapter disabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display adapter disabled: Hello, I am stuck in a terrific situation. My display did not show anything during the boot process. So I connected my computer to an external monitor. Looking at the external monitor I tried to disable and re-enable the display adapter in device manager to try to fix it....
  7. Display Adapter.

Display Adapter.: How do i redownload my Display Adapter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-adapter/7290058f-70a0-4315-b4a5-633dc6cb4e62
  8. Changing display adapter for monitor

Changing display adapter for monitor: My question In the device manager, as well as in the Advanced Screen Settings, Windows tell me that my external monitor is connected to/run by the least powerful of the two graphics cards in my laptop namely the Intel UHD Graphics 620, my integrated GPU, but I wan't to...
  9. Display Adapter or Monitor issue after replacing notebook screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display Adapter or Monitor issue after replacing notebook screen: Hi all, I've replaced my broken notebook screen a couple of days ago with the correspondent available model and since then I basically can't use it except when forcing Microsoft Basic Display Adapter driver to be installed instead of the latest version of the previously...
  10. Enable and Disable Display Adapters in Win10

Enable and Disable Display Adapters in Win10: Hi, I would like to disable and enable the Display Adapters on my Device Manager. The reason is that, I have a laptop which will connect to the PC at home but I don't want things to be viewed/displayed on my PC whenever I will Remote (using TeamViewer or AnyDesk) it from a...