Windows 10: Monitor not working - HDMI has no signal

Discus and support Monitor not working - HDMI has no signal in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yesterday, my ASUS monitor was working fine connected to my HP spectrum using Windows 10. Today, the monitor delivers a no HDMI signal message. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SteveEayrs1, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Monitor not working - HDMI has no signal

Yesterday, my ASUS monitor was working fine connected to my HP spectrum using Windows 10. Today, the monitor delivers a no HDMI signal message. I have restarted both laptop and monitor, replaced the HDMI cable, updated display driver and still no luck. Suggestions welcome.

:)

SteveEayrs1, Sep 13, 2018
  2. bha19 Win User

no HDMI signal

I have an ASUS monitor and ASUS desktop with a graphics card not on board graphics. I have an HDMI cable from the monitor to the video card. Today for the first time while on the internet my screen froze and then went blue saying no HDMI signal. I tried everything but still no signal. I then tried my VGA cable and all was working. I then tried my HDMI cable again and it worked until this afternoon when I was watching a video on the internet and the screen froze and said no HDMI signal. also when this happened I could hear my fan running loudly. Any suggestions on what the problem could be?

bha19, Sep 13, 2018
  3. AC_10 Win User
    Second monitor not working with HDMI

Hi,

I have a AOC monitor hp Pavillion laptop and while trying to connect to the monitor using a HDMI cord, nothing is displayed. Comes up with a No Signal info. I have tried multiple cords : HDMI - HDMI, HDMI - DVI , HDMI - VGA, nothing works. The monitor is
    not detected. I have another laptop on Windows 7 and and if I try to connect directly with VGA - VGA, it works, but does not work with HDMI from the same laptop. Basically, it does not work with HDMI at all.

I have updated the latest graphics card, both nVidia and Intel, but no progress.

If I use the same laptop and connect to my hd tv using the same cord it works, but does not work with my monitor. The monitor model is AOC e2450swh. It has support for HDMI. Even if I try to use a HDMI to VGA cord, still it does not display anything.

Any suggestions would be really helpful.

Thanks

AC_10, Sep 13, 2018
  4. Minduse Win User

Monitor not working - HDMI has no signal

HDMI no output after update to FullHD monitors

Hello

My system:

• AMD Graphics Card
      • GPU : 912-V308-001 (or) R9 290X GAMING 4G
    • Desktop mid tower
    • Operating System Windows 10 64bit Update 1709
    • Video Driver version installed AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition 17.12.2 Drivers
    • Display Devices that does not work with HDMI :
      • BenQ - GL2450HM 24.0" 1920x1080 60Hz
      • AOC M2470SWH 23.6" 1920x1080 60Hz
      • Philips 243V7QDAB/00 24'' 1920x1080 60Hz
      • AOC - G2460VQ6 24.0" 1920x1080 75Hz Monitor (currently using with Display port, does not work with HDMI)
        • The HDMI port works with 4k tv so I know it is functional.
    • Motherboard Asus - SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK2 ATX LGA1150 BIOS Version 2702
    • CPU Core i5-4690K
    • Power Supply Unit Corsair - Builder 750W CX750 or CP-9020015-EU
    • RAM 16GB
    Issue:

• One morning after regular updates my graphics card stopped sending signals to HDMI monitors that are bellow the resolution of 4k. The monitors, just shows no signal, when you uninstall the drivers sometimes, like once in 4 times it will catch
      the monitor, but if you restart the PC you will again get no signal. The monitors works perfectly with my laptop on HDMI. 3 Of the monitors are fresh from the box. The HDMI port works perfectly with my 4k TV. Tried switching 7 HDMI cables total. Reinstalled
      windows twice, video drivers several times. Currently using a display port for one of the monitors.

Minduse, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

Monitor not working - HDMI has no signal

1. Monitor not working - HDMI has no signal - Similar Threads - Monitor working HDMI

2. laptop not sending signal to HDMI external monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop not sending signal to HDMI external monitor: My monitor made a weird glitch in which I unplugged the HDMI cable from the ASUS laptop and Dell monitor. However, after reconnecting the monitor, it kept saying no signal. I then plugged a different monitor in with a different HDMI cable but it’s still doesn’t want to work....
  3. laptop not sending signal to HDMI external monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop not sending signal to HDMI external monitor: My monitor made a weird glitch in which I unplugged the HDMI cable from the ASUS laptop and Dell monitor. However, after reconnecting the monitor, it kept saying no signal. I then plugged a different monitor in with a different HDMI cable but it’s still doesn’t want to work....
  4. External monitor connected and detected, but no HDMI signal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External monitor connected and detected, but no HDMI signal: Hi All,I purchased a Acer Predator Triton 500 model PT515-52 laptop, with an RTX 2070S with Max Q, running Windows 10. I have a Samsung external monitor that I have been using with my other laptop, which is an ASUS Zenbook. As soon as I plug in this laptop, the external...
  5. HDMI not detected/no signal on monitor but whole pc is still on

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI not detected/no signal on monitor but whole pc is still on: Good evening/morning!, Today I've experienced something strange happening on my desktop, whenever I start to play/open up a game (be it gfx intensive or not) after few minutes, my monitor would tend to die out/turn black as if going on sleep (orange led still lit) and has a...
  6. HDMI Has power, no signal

HDMI Has power, no signal: Okay, so let me start off with me being new to the whole forum thing. I got two broken graphic cards (GTX 960 and a RX 380). I had a broken hdmi cable, cut the broken end off, attached the red and white wire to an led (to light up when receiving power). I tested both graphic...
  7. No HDMI signal?

No HDMI signal?: This is a brand new Dell XPS 3890 dekstop; just got it last Tuesday (Windows 10 Home). I got notification from Dell that I had a BIOS update, so I clicked to install it. Ever since I installed it, whenever I put my computer to sleep, start or restart I get these messages on...
  8. No HDMI signal?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No HDMI signal?: This is a brand new Dell XPS 3890 dekstop; just got it last Tuesday (Windows 10 Home). I got notification from Dell that I had a BIOS update, so I clicked to install it. Ever since I installed it, whenever I put my computer to sleep, start or restart I get these messages on...
  9. no HDMI signal

no HDMI signal: I have an ASUS monitor and ASUS desktop with a graphics card not on board graphics. I have an HDMI cable from the monitor to the video card. Today for the first time while on the internet my screen froze and then went blue saying no HDMI signal. I tried everything but still...
  10. Monitor HDMI's not working

Monitor HDMI's not working: I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, sorry if it's not. My grandma has a 50" 1080P LG flatscreen TV that's just a few years old, and a year or two back the HDMI's stopped working so she's just been using the three input adapter (not sure what it's called. Green,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hdmi to hdmi not working blue screen no vga

2. hdmi is not working acer monitor h277h

3. no hdmi signal on monitor graphics card fan not working

4. asus monitor signals HMDI not working ,
  5. ASUS Screen not working HDMI no signal