Windows 10: Monitor not working!!

Discus and support Monitor not working!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I dont have windows 10 installed yet but my moniotrr is connected to my pc and it worked once and now it says “out of range” and i cant do anything. Im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Amy234, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Amy234 Win User

Monitor not working!!

I dont have windows 10 installed yet but my moniotrr is connected to my pc and it worked once and now it says “out of range” and i cant do anything. Im just wondering if i can still contiune to install windows 10 with it saying “out of range”

:)

Amy234, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Update - Now my dual monitors do not work

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why Windows 10 was unable to detect your dual monitor is an outdated or incompatible graphics driver. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • Have you already tried performing the troubleshooting steps suggested by
      Mauro Cavallin on June 16, 2017?
    • Are both of the monitors not working just like what the original poster was experiencing? If yes, have you tried disconnecting one of the monitors? What was the outcome?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Monitor not working!!

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Monitor not working!!

1. Monitor not working!! - Similar Threads - Monitor working

2. External monitor not working after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External monitor not working after an update: I tried a different cable, driver update, driver unistall/reinstall. Windows does not detect second monitor and the monitor states no signal when hdmi plugged in and turned on....
  3. External monitor not working after an update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External monitor not working after an update: I tried a different cable, driver update, driver unistall/reinstall. Windows does not detect second monitor and the monitor states no signal when hdmi plugged in and turned on....
  4. External monitor not working after an update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. bigger problem, now my display does not work, tried using an external monitor,, no change....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bigger problem, now my display does not work, tried using an external monitor,, no change....: Support tried to fix an error on my laptop, They left me hanging and nothing was fixed. Now i have a very big issue. I think the fix has messed up all my drivers. My laptop monitor is blank, external as wellI ve tried all guides provided. No change, cant even activate safe...
  6. bigger problem, now my display does not work, tried using an external monitor,, no change....

bigger problem, now my display does not work, tried using an external monitor,, no change....: Support tried to fix an error on my laptop, They left me hanging and nothing was fixed. Now i have a very big issue. I think the fix has messed up all my drivers. My laptop monitor is blank, external as wellI ve tried all guides provided. No change, cant even activate safe...
  7. bigger problem, now my display does not work, tried using an external monitor,, no change....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My headphone mic only works when it is plugged directly into my pc and not my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headphone mic only works when it is plugged directly into my pc and not my monitor: My headset mic only works when i plug it directly into the pc and not into my monitor but theres static when i plug it into pc. Is there a solve? I want to plug it in my monitor and still have mic access...
  9. My headphone mic only works when it is plugged directly into my pc and not my monitor

My headphone mic only works when it is plugged directly into my pc and not my monitor: My headset mic only works when i plug it directly into the pc and not into my monitor but theres static when i plug it into pc. Is there a solve? I want to plug it in my monitor and still have mic access...
  10. The Extended Monitor Does Not Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Extended Monitor Does Not Work: Hello.This problem began with a CCLeaner run. After I performed the scan/fix, the monitorssuddenly did not display.I did a factory reset and changed both the docking station and HDMI cables. Also purchased a 1-in, 2-out StarTech HDMI splitter. These efforts enable two...