Windows 10: Monitor other PC's on my LAN - Windows 10 pro

Discus and support Monitor other PC's on my LAN - Windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a small LAN of desktops and I want to monitor them from my main desktop of Windows 10 pro, all other workstations are windows 10 and 1 windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by encom45, Jun 17, 2020.

1. encom45 Win User

Monitor other PC's on my LAN - Windows 10 pro

I have a small LAN of desktops and I want to monitor them from my main desktop of Windows 10 pro, all other workstations are windows 10 and 1 windows 7 box. i want to use hardware monitoring, sys logs, to capture dump files and the like.
    what can i use as far as suite of tools or similar , should i use perf mon kind of boring . thank you

:)

encom45, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 17, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Jun 17, 2020
  4. jonkb Win User

Asus P5Q Onboard Lan issues...

I've just reformated my pc, and it all runs fine except for the the onboard lan. I've tried every LAN driver on ASUS list, and I can't get it to work. It keeps searching for the connection, but it never finds it. The internet runs fine on my moms PC, so it can't be the internet provider*Frown Monitor other PC's on my LAN - Windows 10 pro :( Onboard LAN is enables in BIOS, and I did try to clear CMOS without any luck.
    Any suggestions? It really sux.... I think the P5Q Pro is a buggy board...

jonkb, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Monitor other PC's on my LAN - Windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Monitor PC's LAN

2. Windows 10 Pro PC not accessible by other PC's on private network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro PC not accessible by other PC's on private network: Purchased a PC running windows 10pro operating system, the computer is connected to my home network.Computer details:User name: Mazda CarnagePermission: AdministratorNetwork description: HomeNetwork Name: WorkgroupComputer names:Carnage-box1 :Win XP 64 Pro all updates sp2...
  3. Windows 10 Pro PC not accessible by other PC's on private network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Pro PC not accessible by other PC's on private network: Purchased a PC running windows 10pro operating system, the computer is connected to my home network.Computer details:User name: Mazda CarnagePermission: AdministratorNetwork description: HomeNetwork Name: WorkgroupComputer names:Carnage-box1 :Win XP 64 Pro all updates sp2...
  4. Why can my Windows 10 PC on my LAN ping and see my Windows 11 Pro PC, but not the other way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can my Windows 10 PC on my LAN ping and see my Windows 11 Pro PC, but not the other way?: I'm racking my brain. I've checked Network sharing and discovery. I can't get over this. They're both on the same LAN. They're both given their IP addresses by DHCP. I sit at the 10 and ping the 11's IP - result no problems, no lost packets, ping finishes almost instantly. I...
  5. Why can my Windows 10 PC on my LAN ping and see my Windows 11 Pro PC, but not the other way?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can my Windows 10 PC on my LAN ping and see my Windows 11 Pro PC, but not the other way?: I'm racking my brain. I've checked Network sharing and discovery. I can't get over this. They're both on the same LAN. They're both given their IP addresses by DHCP. I sit at the 10 and ping the 11's IP - result no problems, no lost packets, ping finishes almost instantly. I...
  6. Connecting Win10 PC's on LAN works for some, and not for others

Connecting Win10 PC's on LAN works for some, and not for others: I have several laptops connected to a local LAN (192.168.0.XX) and to the same HomeGroup. They all run the same version of Windows 10 Pro (21H1). All of them can be logged on to using either a local account or an MS account. All are admin accounts. If I open Network...
  7. Windows 10 Pro won't connect to a Mac on my LAN

Windows 10 Pro won't connect to a Mac on my LAN: On my LAN I have a desktop PC and a laptop both running Windows 10 Pro. I also have two MacBook Pros, one older one running High Sierra 10.13.6, the newer one on Catalina 10.16.7. Both of the Macs have exactly the same network settings, well except for their IP and MAC...
  8. Windows 10 Pro. LAN and WIFI connection.

Windows 10 Pro. LAN and WIFI connection.: Interfere in asking. my laptop to install windows 10 Pro. Can not connect LAN with WiFi at the same time. Is there a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-lan-and-wifi-connection/dea5739e-84ff-4749-9096-d83935451881
  9. Not seeing other comps on LAN

Not seeing other comps on LAN: I've set up a new comp on home network and would like to share files. It can see one other (of 3) and all of them can see it. How can I get the others added under Network? Is it beacuse it can't see them, or because they're not letting themselves be seen ? Thanks for any...
  10. share printer connected other PC on LAN

share printer connected other PC on LAN: My office LAN is p-p LAN, every time i want to use the printer connected other PC on LAN, i must enter credentials to connect, how to disable it? Both 2 PCs are Winows 10 Pro, turned off password protected sharing and turned on file and printer sharing. I greatly appreciate...