Windows 10: Monitor plug

Discus and support Monitor plug in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have a video card with a connector that I have attached. Does this mean that the video card is a dual monitor card and the attached dongle will work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Trickyrick, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Monitor plug

I have a video card with a connector that I have attached. Does this mean that the video card is a dual monitor card and the attached dongle will work
    Thanks

Trickyrick, Jan 7, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Monitor plug

Issues while installing a second monitor in Windows 10

Really? I get a canned answer and nothing else? I posted that I had tried everything that I could find posted online. I did read the post that Andre suggested multiple times prior to posting this request for help. None of it helped.

My computer does not recognize that there is a second monitor is plugged in. The small step of changing the settings so I can put stuff on the second monitor ISN'T the issue. I am not that dumb. in the device manager there is only the single monitor listed
    at one point there was a unknown device listed but my computer did not know if it was a monitor or a printer.

There has to be someone out there that knows how to fix this

Please Help

squareknees, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Monitor plug

1. Monitor plug - Similar Threads - Monitor plug

2. My headphone mic only works when it is plugged directly into my pc and not my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headphone mic only works when it is plugged directly into my pc and not my monitor: My headset mic only works when i plug it directly into the pc and not into my monitor but theres static when i plug it into pc. Is there a solve? I want to plug it in my monitor and still have mic access...
  3. My headphone mic only works when it is plugged directly into my pc and not my monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My headphone mic only works when it is plugged directly into my pc and not my monitor: My headset mic only works when i plug it directly into the pc and not into my monitor but theres static when i plug it into pc. Is there a solve? I want to plug it in my monitor and still have mic access...
  4. USB-C plug does not detect external monitor anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C plug does not detect external monitor anymore: hi,I have a lenovo T14s 3rd generation with windows 11 pro.I usually use a USB-c adapter with an HDMI external monitor, the external monitor is usually recognized on both USB4 plugs.Last week I updated windows and now the USB4 plug I usually use, cannot detect the external...
  5. USB-C plug does not detect external monitor anymore

USB-C plug does not detect external monitor anymore: hi,I have a lenovo T14s 3rd generation with windows 11 pro.I usually use a USB-c adapter with an HDMI external monitor, the external monitor is usually recognized on both USB4 plugs.Last week I updated windows and now the USB4 plug I usually use, cannot detect the external...
  6. Can't boot laptop without external monitor plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't boot laptop without external monitor plugged in: Hello everybody I have such a problem that when I turn on my laptop without the second monitor plugged in it doesn´t turn on like it turns on but does not load anything just a black screen. But when I plug the second monitor I leave it a little time so then it works like...
  7. Can't boot laptop without external monitor plugged in

Can't boot laptop without external monitor plugged in: Hello everybody I have such a problem that when I turn on my laptop without the second monitor plugged in it doesn´t turn on like it turns on but does not load anything just a black screen. But when I plug the second monitor I leave it a little time so then it works like...
  8. Why are desktop icons being reset while my second monitor is plugged in and explorer restarts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are desktop icons being reset while my second monitor is plugged in and explorer restarts?: LINK TO VIDEOSummary of what is happening: Whenever windows explorer is restarted in any way like restarting the computer or manually closing explorer, if there are any icons on the very right of the screen, all icons are reset to their previous locations. The bug is only...
  9. Why are desktop icons being reset while my second monitor is plugged in and explorer restarts?

Why are desktop icons being reset while my second monitor is plugged in and explorer restarts?: LINK TO VIDEOSummary of what is happening: Whenever windows explorer is restarted in any way like restarting the computer or manually closing explorer, if there are any icons on the very right of the screen, all icons are reset to their previous locations. The bug is only...
  10. Desktop monitor blacks out and comes back when plugging in usb device sometimes - Possibly...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop monitor blacks out and comes back when plugging in usb device sometimes - Possibly...: For a while now even after a clean fresh reinstall, sometimes plugging in a usb device such as a joystick or audio jack-usb will temporarily and quickly make the screen go black and return the monitor will show connection type as well which is display port.I thought I would...