Windows 10: Monitor problem after Windows update

Discus and support Monitor problem after Windows update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/bl7dl2voo7l61.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=1e4ef8c1ade9c9c27cb79ee1b823132cceb71535 I don't know how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zerofourG, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Monitor problem after Windows update

Monitor problem after Windows update [​IMG]

https://preview.redd.it/bl7dl2voo7l...bp&s=1e4ef8c1ade9c9c27cb79ee1b823132cceb71535

I don't know how to explain this problem, but after the Windows update, my original screen kinda looks like it has sunken a bit. I searched through the web, and I felt like it's an overscan problem and tried several solutions but to no avail. I have two monitors, the other one is fine. What should I do in this case?

submitted by /u/zerofourG
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zerofourG, Mar 5, 2021

2. i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Second monitor screen resolution problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your second monitor screen resolution, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?

• When did the issue first begin?

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try resetting your monitor settings, and check if the issue still persists. You may refer to your monitor on how to reset it.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Monitor problem after Windows update

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Monitor problem after Windows update

1. Monitor problem after Windows update - Similar Threads - Monitor problem update

2. Problem after updating Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem after updating Windows: Stop updating windows and making it worse. 2 hours to figure out how to pdf my tax work. Thanks. Your IT team needs to drive head on into the next concrete mixer. Now I cant open my picture files. You are making horrible changes for the average person using you system. Leave...
  3. Problem facing with wifi and monitoring in task manager after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem facing with wifi and monitoring in task manager after windows update: im facing a problem in which my data is being used and is being registered in performance tab of task manager but not in processes tab and alsoim facing issue with my intel's wifi card which is automatically disconnecting my connected network i tried installing old and latest...
  4. Problem facing with wifi and monitoring in task manager after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem facing with wifi and monitoring in task manager after windows update: im facing a problem in which my data is being used and is being registered in performance tab of task manager but not in processes tab and alsoim facing issue with my intel's wifi card which is automatically disconnecting my connected network i tried installing old and latest...
  5. PROBLEM AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PROBLEM AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE: Hello guys, I have installed new update of version of windows 10 via Windows Update. After i restarted my PC to install update it doesn't start up to the log on page, after the windows logo displays, it gets to a blank screen and intermittently displays a light blue windows...
  6. Windows problems after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows problems after update: I can't use windows search after update "December 8, 2020—KB4592438 (OS Builds 19041.685 and 19042.685)" Clipboard doesn't work too, I tried many solutions, but I can't get it to work, I also tried reverting the update, but it's still there after I restart submitted by...
  7. Problems After Windows Update

Problems After Windows Update: Windows update ran yesterday. Afterwards Bluetooth did not work Settings says I need to turn Bluetooth on, but can't find anywhere to do that. Decided I should Restore to a point when it did work. THERE WERE NO RESTORE POINTS! Checked Device Manager and didn't find Bluetooth....
  8. Problems after windows update

Problems after windows update: After every auto update, a vertical set of small pulsating circles appears on the screen and keeps opening whatever file icons are under or near it. I can't control the mouse long enough to navigate anywhere. how can I return to pre update version? It does this all the...
  9. Scaling problems after monitor sleep

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scaling problems after monitor sleep: Hi, I've searched many forums and can't find a resolution or even a similar issue. I recently went to a fresh install of Windows 10 and noticed shortly after that after the monitor wakes from sleep, there's a good chance that the scaling on my notification/action center will...
  10. Problems with my secondary monitor after windows update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with my secondary monitor after windows update: Hi Guys, My computer installed the windows update 2 days ago, since then I have problems with my second monitor. First the monitor was searching for a source but couldnt find any so the monitor didnt turn on. I thought that I have a monitor problem so I diconnected the...