Windows 10: Monitor problem

Discus and support Monitor problem in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have a 4K monitor and it has worked perfectly since I bought it but this morning every time I hit on a new tab it shows up a two thirds blank screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by ICIT2LOL, Mar 20, 2020.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Monitor problem

I have a 4K monitor and it has worked perfectly since I bought it but this morning every time I hit on a new tab it shows up a two thirds blank screen see pic
    I have tried rebooting the machine and even tried using Settings in Personalisation to change the theme but nothing seems to work .
    Any ideas anyone please?

:)

ICIT2LOL, Mar 20, 2020

2. i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Monitor problem

Computer problem with monitor

Hi,

There are many possible reasons this issue is happening, like problem with monitor, cables, hardware. We'd like to ask few questions below to isolate the issue:

• Have you tried using a different monitor?
    • Have you tried using a different set of cables?
    • What other troubleshooting step have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Martin Bar, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Monitor problem

1. Monitor problem - Similar Threads - Monitor problem

2. How can i fix all the problems in my realibility monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix all the problems in my realibility monitor?: Hello i have had many problems with my pc i had it for a year+ now and for the first 7 months ive had no problems firstly i had win11 when the problems started where i would play rainbow six siege and it would make the noise of a usb being connected then disconnected around 8...
  3. How can i fix all the problems in my realibility monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i fix all the problems in my realibility monitor?: Hello i have had many problems with my pc i had it for a year+ now and for the first 7 months ive had no problems firstly i had win11 when the problems started where i would play rainbow six siege and it would make the noise of a usb being connected then disconnected around 8...
  4. How can i fix all the problems in my realibility monitor?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My screen goes dark after 10 seconds, it’s not a monitor problem, i already checked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen goes dark after 10 seconds, it’s not a monitor problem, i already checked: My screen seems to go so dark, I can barely see it. It’s not a monitor problem, because it displays correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-goes-dark-after-10-seconds-its-not-a/b280a6e6-dbca-43c7-8320-aba034e7acad
  6. My screen goes dark after 10 seconds, it’s not a monitor problem, i already checked

My screen goes dark after 10 seconds, it’s not a monitor problem, i already checked: My screen seems to go so dark, I can barely see it. It’s not a monitor problem, because it displays correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-goes-dark-after-10-seconds-its-not-a/b280a6e6-dbca-43c7-8320-aba034e7acad
  7. Problem with monitor setting

Problem with monitor setting: I just got a 120 hz monitor and i can run it at 120fps but im having a problem that literaly it changes every day...Yesterday i could run fortnite at 120 fps, today only sixty with the 120 fps option selected and this is already going on for like a week.Everyday changing to...
  8. Problem with monitor setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with monitor setting: I just got a 120 hz monitor and i can run it at 120fps but im having a problem that literaly it changes every day...Yesterday i could run fortnite at 120 fps, today only sixty with the 120 fps option selected and this is already going on for like a week.Everyday changing to...
  9. Problem with monitor setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Multiple Monitor Problem on windows 11

Multiple Monitor Problem on windows 11: A fiend on mine has a laptop and the screen has been damaged. The laptop is working but the screen is dead so he plugs the the TV into the laptop via a HDMI cable and that works but his partner cannot watch the TV while he is using his laptop. I have an old monitor an...