Windows 10: Monitor program use of internet

Discus and support Monitor program use of internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am looking for a program to monitor internet data usage of each program/process. I found one at cucusoft - its called 'net guard' - but when I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pewe, Jan 1, 2017.

1. pewe Win User

Monitor program use of internet

I am looking for a program to monitor internet data usage of each program/process.

I found one at cucusoft - its called 'net guard' - but when I try to install it I get a message saying it is already running - a compatibility issue I guess.

Does anyone know of any similar program which will show me the data usage by program???

Thanks

:)

pewe, Jan 1, 2017
  2. Ajitav Win User

Network Issue

Everytime I connect my Laptop to the internet, a program named "fhelper.exe" starts and consunes the entire the net speed (as shown in the Resource Monitor). As a result of which I am unable to use the internet. Upon disabling the program, the entire network
    shuts down. No program is able to use the internet after that. I am using Windows 10 in my Asus X555LD. What could be the possible reason?

Ajitav, Jan 1, 2017
  3. Nokia 5800 Internet monitor

Hi

Does anyone know of a program that monitors what program is using the internet ( mainly the 3g network)

because my 3G connection is always connected and I think that a program is keeping the connection alive eventhough there is no program running. Or is this just a setting that I need to change?

Regards

Rodrick

borgrodrick---01, Jan 1, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Jan 1, 2017
  5. You could also try the Network tab in Windows Resource Monitor.

Alan Russell, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Monitor program use of internet - Similar Threads - Monitor program internet

2. Is there a way to always launch a program in the extended monitor, for example, using a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to always launch a program in the extended monitor, for example, using a...: I believe that since Microsoft can make a program "remembers" the last monitor it opens in, there must be a way.Note: In my case, I'm looking for a way to start Microsoft Edge in a specific monitor.Regards...
  3. Is there a way to always launch a program in the extended monitor, for example, using a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to always launch a program in the extended monitor, for example, using a...: I believe that since Microsoft can make a program "remembers" the last monitor it opens in, there must be a way.Note: In my case, I'm looking for a way to start Microsoft Edge in a specific monitor.Regards...
  4. Using Process Monitor to trace execution of a program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using Process Monitor to trace execution of a program: I'm troubleshooting an issue with a shortcut, which doesn't actually execute the program that it points to. What I mean is that I think the name of any shortcut is simply the name of the shortcut and not necessarily the name of the executable. Please see my question "How to...
  5. internet program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet program: ok so I need some advice, over the last 3 months this problem has been steadily getting worse and worse while using the internet programs such as Chrome Firefox discord steam and pretty much anything that uses it will freeze often for 7 or 8 minutes at a time, and I don't...
  6. Program windows hidden using dual monitors with laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program windows hidden using dual monitors with laptop: I have tried all the hidden windows shortcuts, but to no avail. Right clicking the icon on the task bar and trying to move it does not work, the alt+space does not work, once the window is selected. There has got to be a better way to stop this from happening in the first...
  7. Internet Monitoring

Internet Monitoring: Is there any way that I can determine with which websites my Windows 10 computer communicate in the background? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-monitoring/79aa8835-0bb9-4de5-914a-86ae494771ef
  8. PC programs do not use the entire Internet bandwidth?

PC programs do not use the entire Internet bandwidth?: Hey, Leude, Actually, I know quite well about PCs, but now I'm also at a loss. I have a 250k line at Unitymedia. A speed test with the mobile phone in the Wlan with 5Ghz also shows the full 250 mbit/s. My PC however (over Lan) gets only 60 mbit/s on average in the speed...
  9. Program monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Program monitor: Hello i have a DVSA driving theory program installed on two pc’s it varies which one is used for practice tests... I need to know where the program stores it’s student progress, so I can copy that file / folder to the PC that is to be used. I tried copying the install folder...
  10. Program to control/monitoring the use of a computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program to control/monitoring the use of a computer: Hello community! I would like a recommendation of any program that allows controlling or at least monitoring the use of a computer, preferably free. e.g: a program that somehow allows to block the use of the computer after a certain time has elapsed, or at least that...