Windows 10: Monitor quit working

Discus and support Monitor quit working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had an extra monitor plugged in for months, then it just went black and read "Input Not Supported". I checked the display settings and accidentally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PattiNeiding, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Monitor quit working

I had an extra monitor plugged in for months, then it just went black and read "Input Not Supported". I checked the display settings and accidentally clicked the "just show on monitor 2", now both screens are black when plugged into each other. Help please! The computer and monitor work great, just not plugged into each other.

:)

PattiNeiding, Aug 31, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 31, 2021
  3. My second monitor quit working after the latest update with Windows 10

Hi Jenny,

Your monitors may not be compatible with the latest update and causing this issue. Please tell us more about it by answering the following questions:

• What is exactly happening with your monitor?
    • When was the latest update installed?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Aug 31, 2021
  4. Monitor quit working

Windows 10 Update - Now my dual monitors do not work

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why Windows 10 was unable to detect your dual monitor is an outdated or incompatible graphics driver. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • Have you already tried performing the troubleshooting steps suggested by
      Mauro Cavallin on June 16, 2017?
    • Are both of the monitors not working just like what the original poster was experiencing? If yes, have you tried disconnecting one of the monitors? What was the outcome?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

Monitor quit working

1. Monitor quit working - Similar Threads - Monitor quit working

2. Mouse quits working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse quits working: All of a sudden my mouse quits working. When I hut down some times it works when I restart and sometimes not. I a, trying a different USB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-quits-working/f4156f43-eeee-4531-af53-0b77f46338de
  3. Mouse quits working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse quits working: All of a sudden my mouse quits working. When I hut down some times it works when I restart and sometimes not. I a, trying a different USB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-quits-working/f4156f43-eeee-4531-af53-0b77f46338de
  4. bluetooth quit working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth quit working: i have a Lanova laptop that is less than a year old that had bluetooth when I bought it. A couple days ago it just quit working for no apparent reason. It still shows up in my settings but when I try to use it nothing works. The troubleshooter tells me my computer is not...
  5. sound quit working

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound quit working: windows 10 new user, sound quit working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-quit-working/aa387d8c-879e-40ff-8be1-2adcf203c7d7
  6. pen quit working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pen quit working: My UGEE 2150 has been working fine; pen working fine. Charged, etc. I did NOTHING...and next day tried to use pen with my display...no response. The display works with mouse just fine...but no longer the pen! HELP!...
  7. Bluetooth quit working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth quit working: i have a bluetooth usb device which was working before the last patch, now i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it says it has connected to my bluetooth headset but it is not connecting. any help would be appricated Thank you!...
  8. screensaver quits working

screensaver quits working: I have a new HP laptop with Windows 10. My screensaver quits working after a while, I get a black screen with message error caused your screensaver to stop working. Unable to fix. I have tried different things I know to do but nothing works. Help!...
  9. OneDrive Quits Working

OneDrive Quits Working: On multiple Win10, 1803, the Onedrive executable , onedrive.exe, disappears from its directory on reboot. The only way to get it back is to uninstall Onedrive from the Control Panel/Programs and Features and then reinstall the downloaded Onedrive file. If I just try to...
  10. Network not quite working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network not quite working: I have a small network with 5 pcs on it - until last week everything was working fine but after a disaster I had to reinstall the OS (w10 pro 64bit) on one of the machines and since then have had a few issues. From any of the other machines I can see and access shared...